Teebo #***

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface and Jedi Insider we maybe seeing a Teebo in the near future as part of the 6” line.

Any thoughts on seeing this?

Oofa

Grand Moff
Reaction score
Odd they go with him rather than Wicket, as MovesLikeJabba says.
Even Logray would make more sense, imo - perhaps because of childhood memories :)

They're slowly starting to build up those 40th repacks for ROTJ, :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Come to think of it, it's good that it is Teebo. Which means Wicket is coming and probably more.

Last edited:

CellBlock1138

High Admiral
Reaction score
Wicket is so small, Hasbro were probably afraid to release him on his own.

So what's going to happen, probably, is that he'll get a release in a box with someone else (another ewok or Leia in her Endor uniform...as a bleedin exclusive that we can't get across the water, without paying through our faces. :mad:

DarthPete

Emperor's Hand
Reaction score
Maybe they figure if they release Teebo first, people will buy him because "who knows when we'll get another ewok", then they double dip next year and drop a Wicket next year because that's the ewok you pretty much HAVE to have.

Bowcaster

High Admiral
Reaction score
Now just waiting for Chief Chirpa, Logray, Wickett, and Paploo with Speedbike he stole from the bunker.

Not mention to the Ewok Glider and Catapults

sharky

Moff
Reaction score
I recall on a podcast that they shoot for an average cost per figure for the entire case they sell to stores. While Yoda and similarly sized figures may cost less to make, another figure in the wave may have extra material and accessories (extra heads, hands, weapons) that cost more. I'm assuming it will be the same scenario with Ewoks in a wave.

I think in the wave with the Hoth Trooper that seems to be loaded with extras, so they had to have to cut cost out of another figure in that wave.

DeWonnaWonga

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
I think in the wave with the Hoth Trooper that seems to be loaded with extras, so they had to have to cut cost out of another figure in that wave.
I think you're right, because the R2 in that wave is a shameless reissue with fewer accessories than he's ever come with before as a single release.

Darth_Broem

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Teebo isn't my first choice for the Ewoks but oh well at least it is an ewok. I just hope he doesn't rot on the shelves and they decide not to make anymore.

DarthPete

Emperor's Hand
Reaction score
I will absolutely buy every Ewok they care to make
I'd like to say I'll only buy certain ones depending on how many (different ewoks) they wind up making... but I think we all know that'd be lie. I'll also wind up with all of them. All the Ewoks.

ClanVizsla

Admiral
Reaction score
I like that they're starting with a less prominent Ewok...if they just went with Wicket, it would make me feel like they wouldn't do any others. But starting with Teebo? We should get at least one more to go with him.

Montross

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Teebo isn't my first choice for the Ewoks but oh well at least it is an ewok. I just hope he doesn't rot on the shelves and they decide not to make anymore.
I agree, they definitely should have led with Wicket, but I can't think of any time that any Ewoks in the modern era of collecting have ever pegwarmed. If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they are hard to find at retail.

Oofa

Grand Moff
Reaction score
I like that they're starting with a less prominent Ewok...if they just went with Wicket, it would make me feel like they wouldn't do any others. But starting with Teebo? We should get at least one more to go with him.
That was my thought as well. And if Wickett is not the next, there will definitely be more.

Reaction score
I think will get a little yub nub army. With Jedi’s anniversary right around the corner ( Can’t believe it’s been 40 years) they have to do something for the Ewoks. I ordered the little Wicket by hot toys. looking forward to it.

Last edited:

DarthPete

Emperor's Hand
Reaction score
I think will get a little you nub army. With Jedi’s anniversary right around the corner ( Can’t believe it’s been 40 years) they have to do something for the Ewoks. I ordered the little Wicket hot toys and can’t wait for it.
Brother you been drinking during quarantine? ;)

Real_Scooby

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I remember back in the old KENNER days, my uncle and aunt took me to the stores to choose a birthday present.
After checking through the, then, massiv shelfes ( I really miss this kind of overloads nowadays ) my uncle first choice would have been the A-Wing and one figure.
We walked out with Wicket, Teebo, Logray, Paploo, the Catapult and the Glider instead 😊😊
So yes, I am all for anything 6" Ewok, no matter wich one comes first

Reaction score
I remember in the old days of collecting when people would be at toy shows/ SW dealers ” I hate the Ewoks” and then one second later “ you got any I’m trying to complete my collection” 😀

TK_171

High Admiral
Reaction score
Best reveal of the night!

Said it before and will say it again. I'll buy every Ewok that Hasbro care to make!!