Tech (The Bad Batch)

Reaction score
Looking forward to this release.

I gotta think Wrecker will be a deluxe release.
No doubt. We’ve seen Hasbro is all about jacking the price up to $30 on any new marginally larger sculpt. I’m not sure about Tech. He was the least appealing to me aesthetically and I’m not sure if I’m gonna need the entire team. I may just stick with Crosshair although I have that whole case preordered so we’ll see about Hunter/Rambo when he’s in hand.

Reaction score
I'm conflicted on the bad batch figures.

On one hand they were conceptualized under George, back in the 2014 the old animatic reels.

On the other hand they had a tiny part in the S7 disney tcw then they are getting their own spin off, totally under disney's direction. eh.

Reaction score
Probably my favorite reveal for TBS, I love the design! I'm not into Bad Batch but I don't always buy figure based on like or dislike of a character or concept, his design just really pops and could be used for any number of other possibilities. He has more of a Biker Scout vibe than a Commando though, not having armor on the legs. While I also like Koska and get her figure she is just a repaint of Bo so nothing really truly "unique" about her per say.

Reaction score
That's another issue with yesterday's live stream. Patrick called Tech the final member of the Bad Batch Hasbro had to release.

Echo is a member of the team, as seen not only in Clone Wars but the Bad Batch trailers. Maybe watching the shows ought to be a prerequisite for being the marketing manager of a brand.

With that out of the way, Tech was the easiest decision for me to pre-order. I really like these guys' designs and color scheme. Very excited for the show!

Reaction score
Maybe from his point of view it was. lol

After all Echo didn't join the group until later at the end so this gives them an opportunity to revisit the character another time to always keep you coming back for more. Also maybe there hasn't been a final design approval for that character yet. Remember it's not always up to Hasbro's on which character to do or whenever they want to do it, they need final approval from LFL/Disney.

Reaction score
As long as another cargo ship does get jammed in the Suez Canal.
It's great timing, right after we learned another cargo ship sank, not to mention this past year being what it was with an already shortage on certain goods. I would be curious to know exactly how it happened in an age with so much automation and computers in charge, we're supposed to believe that if you remove the Human element you remove "mistakes". So was it Human error or a glitch?

Reaction score
Pre ordered. So cool Hasbro has made most of the team to come out so fast.
So fast? I would say they are way late. Only a couple of BS if you’re lucky and nothing to have in VC. We are now 9 episodes into the show and hardly anything to go out and buy. Sure we can preorder and look at pictures but come on.

Reaction score
Plus already two versions of Crosshair, troops and an imperial officer. No Kallus, and debatable if we ever see season 3 Kanan and Ezra.