Tech (The Bad Batch) - #TBB04

Reaction score
Well, I need him cause I got the other Bad Batch Clones. The only thing I wish other than his goggles was that he came with a holster for his pistol. Same goes for Hunter.
Yeah, I noticed that for the first few episodes of TBB Hunter's pistol was "magnetically attached" to his thigh plate before getting a holster for it in later episodes.

Kinda tempted to track down a second Crosshair just to give Hunter his belt holster...

Reaction score
Received an email that Hasbro Pulse expects to get Tech in-stock earlier than expected. Happy to get the Bad Batch member soon.

Reaction score
I continue to not understand online retail.

Missed the Tech pre-order whenever it came out. Randomly checked Target today and...it allowed me to order for a November timeframe.

For $20.

Yeah, I'm totally preparing for the order to be cancelled for no reason at all.

Reaction score
Tech should be out for delivery today from Amazon. But, I'm not holding out much hope since it doesn't show as shipped.

Reaction score
Hasbro Pulse has shipped Tech, so he'll be able to join Wrecker and Hunter in the collection.

Reaction score
I got mine from an ancient Target order. I think he might be the coolest of the BB yet! The only things holding him back from being perfect is no glasses and no holster for the pistol (where do him and Hunter pull their sidearm out of?!?)

Reaction score
I got mine from an ancient Target order. I think he might be the coolest of the BB yet! The only things holding him back from being perfect is no glasses and no holster for the pistol (where do him and Hunter pull their sidearm out of?!?)
I have no clue where Tech stores his pistol- but as for Hunter his pistol was just hanging on his hip for a few episodes and later he got a proper holster.

I remember seeing that and thinking he either was using magnets or using a LOT of sticky tack.

Reaction score
it's sorta like the Brave Heart battle scenes, where Mel is running with the sword, then it's sheathed, then he's running with it again.

Reaction score
The first thing I did when I got my Tech a few weeks ago, was to apply a brown wash to all the plasticky looking leather parts (i. e. belt and pouches). I also added the stripes that run down his upper and lower arms. However, I really am in two minds about adding a proper holster since I don't know where to put it. The fact that the three tools can be stored in the loops of the belt makes the figure visually interesting and I wouldn't want to sacrifice this option in favour of a holster. In the show, if memory serves me right, the holster is placed above the tools.

Reaction score
The first thing I did when I got my Tech a few weeks ago, was to apply a brown wash to all the plasticky looking leather parts (i. e. belt and pouches). I also added the stripes that run down his upper and lower arms. However, I really am in two minds about adding a proper holster since I don't know where to put it. The fact that the three tools can be stored in the loops of the belt makes the figure visually interesting and I wouldn't want to sacrifice this option in favour of a holster. In the show, if memory serves me right, the holster is placed above the tools.
he does have something that could be converted into a gun holster on his right thigh....

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I slightly customized mine by applying a darker brown wash to the hair and the leather parts; I also added the missing stripes on the arms and added some paint to the rather bland looking backpack (which I also glued in place). If I find the right material, I will cut out the plastic lenses and replace them with transparent yellow plastic pieces, just like this customizer did on reddit:

Though new BS figures were kind of difficult to acquire for me in 2021, the majority of them was very good. Tech, however, despite his flaws (lack of accessories, i. e. goggles, no weapon storage, missing paint apps), is my favourite TBS figure of 2021 - just so dynamic and fun to pose!