Tech (The Bad Batch) - #TBB04

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Revealed in the 1/29 Pulse Livestream, Tech is in the pipeline.

Tech.jpg

Figure officially revealed at Hasbro Pulse FAN FEST 2021

BS Tech Boxed.jpg BS Tech.jpg

Press images.

Black-Series-Clone-Commando-Tech-The-Bad-Batch-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Clone-Commando-Tech-The-Bad-Batch-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Clone-Commando-Tech-The-Bad-Batch-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Clone-Commando-Tech-The-Bad-Batch-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Clone-Commando-Tech-The-Bad-Batch-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Clone-Commando-Tech-The-Bad-Batch-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

HD images.

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Clone-Commando-Tech-The-Bad-Batch-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Clone-Commando-Tech-The-Bad-Batch-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Clone-Commando-Tech-The-Bad-Batch-Loose-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Looking forward to this release.

I gotta think Wrecker will be a deluxe release.
No doubt. We’ve seen Hasbro is all about jacking the price up to $30 on any new marginally larger sculpt. I’m not sure about Tech. He was the least appealing to me aesthetically and I’m not sure if I’m gonna need the entire team. I may just stick with Crosshair although I have that whole case preordered so we’ll see about Hunter/Rambo when he’s in hand.

Reaction score
I'm conflicted on the bad batch figures.

On one hand they were conceptualized under George, back in the 2014 the old animatic reels.

On the other hand they had a tiny part in the S7 disney tcw then they are getting their own spin off, totally under disney's direction. eh.

Reaction score
Probably my favorite reveal for TBS, I love the design! I'm not into Bad Batch but I don't always buy figure based on like or dislike of a character or concept, his design just really pops and could be used for any number of other possibilities. He has more of a Biker Scout vibe than a Commando though, not having armor on the legs. While I also like Koska and get her figure she is just a repaint of Bo so nothing really truly "unique" about her per say.

Reaction score
That's another issue with yesterday's live stream. Patrick called Tech the final member of the Bad Batch Hasbro had to release.

Echo is a member of the team, as seen not only in Clone Wars but the Bad Batch trailers. Maybe watching the shows ought to be a prerequisite for being the marketing manager of a brand.

With that out of the way, Tech was the easiest decision for me to pre-order. I really like these guys' designs and color scheme. Very excited for the show!

Reaction score
Maybe from his point of view it was. lol

After all Echo didn't join the group until later at the end so this gives them an opportunity to revisit the character another time to always keep you coming back for more. Also maybe there hasn't been a final design approval for that character yet. Remember it's not always up to Hasbro's on which character to do or whenever they want to do it, they need final approval from LFL/Disney.

Reaction score
As long as another cargo ship does get jammed in the Suez Canal.
It's great timing, right after we learned another cargo ship sank, not to mention this past year being what it was with an already shortage on certain goods. I would be curious to know exactly how it happened in an age with so much automation and computers in charge, we're supposed to believe that if you remove the Human element you remove "mistakes". So was it Human error or a glitch?

Reaction score
Pre ordered. So cool Hasbro has made most of the team to come out so fast.

So fast? I would say they are way late. Only a couple of BS if you’re lucky and nothing to have in VC. We are now 9 episodes into the show and hardly anything to go out and buy. Sure we can preorder and look at pictures but come on.

Reaction score
Plus already two versions of Crosshair, troops and an imperial officer. No Kallus, and debatable if we ever see season 3 Kanan and Ezra.

Reaction score
Got mine from Gamestop last week in mint condition. I haven't had a shipping damage problem with them (yet). Nice figure. I like it.

Reaction score
Managed to score one at my local Wal-Mart. Rather surprising since I rarely find anything there. Now all I need to do is wait for my Wreckah Wrecker pre-order and I'll have all of the Bad Batch (sans Echo of course...)

Reaction score
also still waiting on bbts for Tech; still waiting for the Wrecker to ship from dorkside.
I have a number of figures pre-ordered from BBTS. From my experience with the site they always seem to take a month longer than advertised to get their stock in. It'll come, it will just be a few weeks.

Reaction score
I wish they gave him his goggles/glasses instead of having them molded to the helmet.
Me too. I just got this guy n Koska from DST (packaged beautifully I might add). I’m on the fence about this dude but after opening him he’s pretty cool. Maybe it’s the differences in his armor and color compared to other clones but he really “pops” on the shelf. He might be a keeper after all. Wrecker is on the way from Pulse so we’ll see...2BCF43A7-0DB7-43B9-BF09-810D024DD4C7.jpeg