TCW - What Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

Reaction score
Re: TCW - What Are You Looking Forward To The Most

Only interested in the vehicles from this line, nothing more. I'm just hoping there are some good repacks of things I haven't picked up yet this time around.

Reaction score

Im also excited for the rumored clone trooper battleback and the Clone Wars Ultimate battlepack! 2008 is gonna be one great year to be a star wars fan!

Reaction score

AT-TE
V-19
Clones

That's all I'm buying from the TCW Line. I hate the animated style.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to everything in the Clone Wars line!I'm really glad that Hasbro decided to go with the animated style as it is something new and interesting.Also, most of the figures made would be repacks/retools/repaints.

The figures that I like the most are :

Anakin ( one of my favourite characters ).
Yoda ( I like his design ).

I really hope to see an animated Nute Gunray and Padme this year as well.

Reaction score
if grievous is SA, i'll get him. i may get 2 clones and rex. but otherwise, i'm with '78 on this completely. the line looks extremely boring.

had the battle droid been given hinged knees, i'd get him too. he was ALMOST SA. But if i may quote Megatron from Transformers:

"Almost, Prime! But almost doesn't get the job done!"

Reaction score
AT-Te the most, but also this new line of order 66 figures also coming out. Does anyone know the DPCI codes for any of these yet?

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the savings my wallet will endure when I walk into stores and find nothing but animated figures...

I'm really happy for all those "We want animated figures" people, and I'm sure it'll be a big hit with the kids, but for me, I want my figures in realistic style. Thankfully Hasbro didn't "screw up" the vehicles and are keeping those real. I'll be getting the Homing Spider Droid and AT-TE.

Reaction score

Lord_Atmo said:
but otherwise, i'm with '78 on this completely. the line looks extremely boring.
Yes as opposed to a year long line of repacks in the realistic style.

Reaction score

the hype, the theatrical release and the fun