TCW - What Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

GNT

Reaction score
From the new Clone Wars toyline what are you looking forward to the Most?

For me...

Figure - General Grievous, just because his taller

Vehicle - Homing Spider Droid has me pumped, I've wanted one for some time so can't wait to pick him up

What are you looking forward to?

Reaction score
For me it would be.....

Figure - My favourite figure would have to be Rex. He looks cool and kind of fits in with the other realistic figures.

Vehicle - AT-TE by far. It is just such a good looking vehicle and is the best hasbro has ever given us. To good to pass up

Reaction score
Re: TCW - What Are You Looking Forward To The Most

What Gray said.

Reaction score

At-Te by far. That and the Homing Spider Droid are the only items I plan on picking up.

Reaction score

Personally I think the Anakin and Obi-Wan figures from this line look pretty cool.

But I'll admit I'm looking forward most to a new Padme or two, and the new characters like the baby Hutt and Anakin's padawan.

The AT-TE is quite something, closest we'll get in SW to the GI Joe MOCC.

Homing Spider Droid I've wanted for ages now.

Can't wait to see what the Windu and Dooku figures will look like.

Reaction score

The AT-TE is probably my most anticipated Hasbro-related Star Wars product in five years. The rest is just ... eh.

Reaction score

Darth_Anton said:
At-Te by far. That and the Homing Spider Droid are the only items I plan on picking up.
Pretty much the same for me, though I might break down and get Grievous since he's taller.

Reaction score

AT-TE
Homing Spider Droid
Grievous
Battle Droid
Rumored Destroyer Droid
Rumored Super Battle Droid

Reaction score

Tarfful said:
GNT said:
What are you looking forward to?
...skipping this line.
Yep. Saving money for Sideshow. As I said before, I MAY consider getting the Grievous figure when I see it in person, and I MAY consider getting a Padme figure if one is made, depending on how it looks, but there is very little I care about in this line.

Reaction score

I'm just grabbing the clones, so in my case, "The more, the merrier." The AT-TE is most likely a buy, assuming I have the shelf space for it or am willing to sacrifice half of the dinner or coffee table to set it up.

Reaction score

Rex and any other clone officers they put out, basic clone troopers, battle droids (well - depending on articulation), Grievous, and the vehicles.

I'll have to see the rest before I make any more commitments.

Reaction score

Captnjeffro said:
Rex and any other clone officers they put out, basic clone troopers, battle droids (well - depending on articulation), Grievous, and the vehicles.

I'll have to see the rest before I make any more commitments.
Ditto!

Reaction score

I'd be interested in the line if there was some cool Asajj Ventress stuff on the way. I'm really hoping her fan blade makes another appearance and ends up being released as a toy. I'll be in for any figures they do of her too.

PadmeWan_Windu said:
Saving money for Sideshow.
Jurassic Park? Or are you getting into the Star Wars line?

Reaction score

I look forward to the Vehicles, AT-TE, Homing Spider Droid, etc. I will not collect the figures at first, it really depends on the series. If it pulls me in like the original CW did, there may be a chance I'll pick up my favorites, but I can't see getting the whole line.

Reaction score

The Anakin looks cool, and his padawan, but I will have to see what things look like before I make up my mind.

Reaction score

another version of the R.G. and some clones along with the
ATTE

Reaction score

I am really looking forward to the Anakin and the Yoda figures.I think that both of their designs are really good ( i especially like Anakin's new outfit ).

I am also looking forward to seeing the Ashoka figure. I hope Hasbro makes an animated Aayla Secura figure and a new Padme.

Reaction score

Tarfful said:
...skipping this line.
That leads me to question why you are reading threads in this section of the forum...

...Anyway I'm most pumped for the AT-TE. Like a lot of folks, I've been wanting one ever since they showed up in Episode II.

Reaction score
Ani, Obi, Grievous, clones.. all of them pretty much, including the vehicles. I am really looking forward to the cartoon. Even if its not as great as I hope it will be, the figures are still cool. Plus I need more Star Wars to obsess over

Reaction score
For me, it'll be pretty much the vehicles only.
I will grab Obi-Wan to add to my "Jedighost " carded collection though.

Reaction score
Vehicle - It is a tie for me with the AT-TE and Spider Droid. After AOTC came and went I did nto think they would get to the Spider Droid.

Figures - I like Anakin and the Battle Droid primarily. I will get R2-D2 for my 3 year old. He seems to like anything droid related especially R2.

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to that Greivous figure. If that's the only figure I get in this line, that'd be him. I also can't wait for the AT-TE.

Reaction score
I said a few days ago that im looking forward to the AT-TE, captain rex, and the clonetrooper, but im also looking forward to the rumored commander cody, oddball, the second clonetrooper figure, commander fox from the target computer, the battle droid, and the romored super battle droid.

Reaction score

Since1978 said:
Outside of the vehicles, I'm looking forward to the line ENDING!

'78
I'm looking forward to all the whiners of this line to quit posting negative crap. Yes we understand you hate this line, I hope it makes you all feel better to continually vent your negativity all over this forum. My son (The target market of star wars toys) cannot wait for this line to come out, and I'm sorry that these will clash with your precious 200+ figure collection, then don't buy them!! For every 1 collector that will skip this line there will be 30 kids waiting in line to collect them.

GNT

Reaction score

With alot of people passing it seems it'll be easier to find all the figures from the cartoons. No competition sounds good to me.

Reaction score

Grievous, Rex, Anakin... all of it!!! New lines are exciting, if they're not, then your taking it too serious IMO. Can't wait!!!

Reaction score

Lenoir said:
Grievous, Rex, Anakin... all of it!!! New lines are exciting, if they're not, then your taking it too serious IMO. Can't wait!!!
Grievous, Anakin, Kenobi and a Clone will fill my needs fine for this line.
Oh and Ventress maybe
I only collect certain 4'' figs so more for you scummers!!
Loving this year for Star Wars!!

Reaction score

Im pretty much looking forward to the whole phenomenon. If its keeping SW alive and well, then I'm happy!

Toy-specific though, I'm looking forward to toon versions of all my favourite Jedi: Plo Koon, Shaak-Ti, Saesee, Mace, Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli, Aayla, Quinlan Vos, A'Sharad Hett, Agen Kolar etc. Ventress of course is a no- brainer. I'm also hoping that we see some Magna Guards and that they're super-posable. I want that yellow paint-scheme Delta 7 with HS Ring for Anakin, as well as a re-release of Plo Koon's Delta 7, also with HS Ring.

I want to see that Gunship with the Blue Twi-Lek diva painted on the side. The AT-TE is of course another no-brainer, but I'm really hoping it does well enough sales-wise to embolden the 'Bro to give us a decently sized JUGGERNAUT!!!