Tatooine Skiff

Reaction score
Some store in the UK has already placed the reservation at £ 40, $ 52, € 46.

For Spain 2 units with shipping I get for £ 46, $ 60, € 55 each

Taking into account that there are two shipments and a customs along the way, it is not a bad price.

And then the BREXIT does not come with any history that bothers the UK / Europe shipments.
46 Euros would actually be a great price for this. When I think that Poe Speeder thing from TLJ is priced at 65 Euros, then I'd be more than happy to get the skiff for around 46.

Reaction score
Couldn’t afford the barge(nor room to display it), but definitely want the skiff. The skiff Guards are some of my favorite characters from ROTJ. I still have my original POTF skiff btw.

Reaction score
The prices were getting up there on the secondary market on the SKIFF, both vintage and POTF2, so it was definitely time for Hasbro to bring out another to the masses.

The POTF2 A-wing, at-At's, and even the X-wing and TIEs are all creeping back up on the secondary market/ebay, so I'm guessing we'll see those re-released, retooled, repackaged, or rehashed again within a year or so.

I have most of the vintage and pretty much stopped collecting new vehicles after the POTF2/OTC era. Once I saw Hasbro just re-releasing after prices went up on the secondary market I just figured we'd see tons of versions of all of them over the decades and lost interest.

While it's still always neat to see the latest sculpt or feature or painting, as far as buying.. I'm out.

Reaction score
Is it an official listing or some third party seller/scalper who has secured some pre-orders and is listing it? Link?

Reaction score
Looking forward to adding this skiff to the collection. I'll hold on to the old POTF2 ones also to have some variety.

Reaction score
I'm in Ireland and I was pleasantly surprised to be able to order 2 Skiffs from Dorksidetoys for only a little over $100, shipping included. Cheapest shipping possible mind you.

Reaction score
Cool. At least others still have a shot at an early pre-order. I'm sticking with Dorkside though. I have 2 on pre-order with them. I'll gladly pay the extra $6 in shipping/handling as I know they pack their items well.
I totally agree and am doing the same. Amazon doesn’t have the best track record for packing items well or for things arriving with a near mint box.

Reaction score
Cool. At least others still have a shot at an early pre-order. I'm sticking with Dorkside though. I have 2 on pre-order with them. I'll gladly pay the extra $6 in shipping/handling as I know they pack their items well.
That sounds great, unfortunately dorkside doesn't have any pre-order available now. I got to take a risk with Amazon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pre-ordered one from Hasbro Pulse & one from amazon. Willl probably cancel one down the road - just wanted to be sure in case they sell out again. Also caved and ordered a skiff guard set from Dorkside.

Reaction score
Pre-ordered 2 on amazon Prime. Can’t wait to get these and display with my Barge!!!

Reaction score
Pre=ordered on both Pulse and Amazon....just to be sure.

Watch something like Dorkside get it before anyone. :wtf:

Reaction score
They're back up at Pulse now
Notice it says, "
This pre-order item will be available to ship on approx 09.01.2019"
now.

It looks like they may be taking pre-orders in monthly waves now. This thing is going to be a big seller for them. Hopefully they will get ahead of schedule and ship out more waves of pre-orders at the same time.

Reaction score
Awesome!
Got my pre-order in through Amazon.
Happy to use Amazon, because there is no limit (was able to order the 4 that I wanted), I only pay when it is ready to ship, free 2-day shipping (Prime), and if anything shows up damaged or defective I can get replacements sent to me (and send the bad ones back) at no cost to me.
Win-win-win for me!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just preordered two on Pulse when I noticed they were available again. I didn’t realize they had pushed the ship date back by a month. I wish I had visited this thread first and seen that amazon has them available too. Price wise it’s only $3 cheaper on amazon to ship two to Canada, but the fact that they’re supposed to ship in August makes me wish I had seen it earlier.
Oh well. As long as I get it.

If it shows up on a Canadian site for a lot cheaper I’ll kick myself again. (I know, I’m complaining a lot).

Reaction score
Pre=ordered on both Pulse and Amazon....just to be sure.

Watch something like Dorkside get it before anyone. :wtf:
Yeah, I went ahead ordered one from Pulse in addition to amazon. Got 2 skiff 3 packs too. I guess that gets me into Pulse premium with the order? Free shipping for all of 2019.

Reaction score
That sounds great, unfortunately dorkside doesn't have any pre-order available now. I got to take a risk with Amazon.
Get it where you can for sure. I just happen to get it at Dorkside. I was debating if I should secure an order with Amazon or Pulse to get free shipping and cancel my Dorkside order. In the end I opted to keep my Dorkside pre-order. I noticed Dorkside didn't charge me sales tax, so the final cost difference between Amazon or Pulse and Dorkside was really only $6 which I can live with.

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm not risking having to get this on the secondary market for some skyrocketed price. I'm loving the peace of mind having this thing already on order is giving me. It's like the Barge. I love knowing that everything is bought and paid for and will be on it's way when the time comes.

Reaction score
Yeah, I actually prefer to pre-pay for something like this rather than kicking the can down the rode and get hit with a charge later. I tend to forget about it and then I'm hit with a charge to my toy budget I wasn't planning for that month.

GNT

Reaction score
Preordered from BBTS. I won't take the chance of missing out, the Skiff has always sold pretty well.

Reaction score
Get it where you can for sure. I just happen to get it at Dorkside. I was debating if I should secure an order with Amazon or Pulse to get free shipping and cancel my Dorkside order. In the end I opted to keep my Dorkside pre-order. I noticed Dorkside didn't charge me sales tax, so the final cost difference between Amazon or Pulse and Dorkside was really only $6 which I can live with.
I took the slow shipping at Dorkside, which was only $5. Basically the equivalent of tax. But now I don't have to go looking for it, so it's win-win for me.

Reaction score
Where are you guys seeing this on Dorkside? I even typed it in, and only the figure 3-pk pops up.

Edit: Just pre-ordered 1 via Pulse. Which will allow me to get free shipping through December.
Haven't decide to get the Skiff 3-pk yet, might just get Vedian on ebay

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ipre-ordered from Hasbro Pulse, my card has been charged but it doesn't ship until September! :eek:

Reaction score
Pre-ordered! £40 here in UK (Was worried it would be twice that!) Happy days:D

Reaction score
Kind of hard to pass at $40, Not to customize it to my Gilligan's Island style tour ship, :whistling:

Reaction score
These just went up on a couple of Canadian sites... now I'm wondering if I should cancel my Hasbro order and order from one of those. Maybe I'll just leave well enough alone and stick with Hasbro.