Tatooine Skiff

Reaction score
The solution is simple, in one of the complete ones, convert the square leg into a rectangle like the others and it will fit into place.

It is a lesser evil, with a little DIY it is fixed.
This is what I was going to suggest. Carefully take your lightsaber, I mean exacto knife, and trim it.

And at the same time call Hasbro CS and ask for a replacement part

Reaction score
I finally opened my skiff, and the front railing is slightly mismolded, the top surface doesn't reach the furthest right strut.

Is it worth contacting Hasbro's customer service for a replacement, or has it been too long since release to bother?

Reaction score
I finally opened my skiff, and the front railing is slightly mismolded, the top surface doesn't reach the furthest right strut.

Is it worth contacting Hasbro's customer service for a replacement, or has it been too long since release to bother?

I had a somewhat similar issue and they didn't help me back in February

Reaction score
Outlet sale at EE $24.30 +shipping

I know you want one,, nice and minty,,,,, displayed next to your stickerless and unpunched minty Jabbas goons,,, come on Booster, come join us in collecting mint MISB vehicles, one time wont hurt! lol jk

Reaction score
LOL. They sold out, so I'm stuck with just the figures.
I saw that! I was going to buy another one, I lost track how many I own lol I really love the art work on the box.

Years ago when Five Below was selling several of Jabbas goons for 5 dollars a piece, I picked up several of them so I been making sets of them to display. I would imagine down the road we will look back and say " 80 bucks for a skiff?" remember when they couldnt even give those away? lol

Reaction score
They have been blowing that one out for a couple of years now. They must have made millions. They were giving them away at a warehouse sale in Pennsylvania last year for $5 or $10., along with Marvel Legends for $5 a piece, Had a huge buy 2 get 1 free sale at Target last Christmas at a marked down price which made it about $17.

Moving many through Five Belows, for $10 even though I never saw one at the 2 I frequent.

Reaction score
They have been blowing that one out for a couple of years now. They must have made millions. They were giving them away at a warehouse sale in Pennsylvania last year for $5 or $10., along with Marvel Legends for $5 a piece, Had a huge buy 2 get 1 free sale at Target last Christmas at a marked down price which made it about $17.

Moving many through Five Belows, for $10 even though I never saw one at the 2 I frequent.

warehouse sale in PA? Where was this!?

Reaction score
At the Hasbro warehouse in PA. You never saw those messages saying they were having the sale?
It would have been 2 years ago. I keep forgetting that we lost a year.

Reaction score
At the Hasbro warehouse in PA. You never saw those messages saying they were having the sale?
It would have been 2 years ago. I keep forgetting that we lost a year.

No holy cow, I didn't even know we had a Hasbro warehouse in PA, that is wild. What town is it in?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Dam that could have been a cool fighting 1:18 reunion??? How do you get on that email list?

Reaction score
That would have certainly been an interesting even to attend! Too bad it's so far away that any savings would have been a wash due to travel expenses. lol So while not strictly Star Wars it does make one wonder how much unsold product were they actually sitting on to do such a thing in the first place? And it does seem to be mostly all Disney related characters which might reinforce the reasons as to why we saw less stuff getting made ever since TFA. Now I can kind of see Hasbro's reality of whether to make enough for everyone or not.

Reaction score
The problem is in their distribution of their product to the consumer. The current business model is broken.

As we saw with the release of the first wave of TVC. For over 2 years any restocks on those pegs were from that first assortment. The stores are not buying the product to put on the shelves for the consumers to purchase. Forcing Hasbro to dump it in clearance sales.

I constantly see on the websites that items can be purchased in store but it always says not in the store that is closest to me. I saw that with the Smugglers Den Falcon which I would have loved to pick up on clearance if they had only carried it in the stores.

I saw nothing new until the wave of TROS figures showed up in a lone walmart.

Reaction score
What series of figures was that out of curiosity?
several of the Skiff guards, rebel commandos, magna guards, luke hoth, and a few others, I would have to check my box. That was at two of my Five Belows, years ago. They had like a section in the back of the store but they werent on pegs at the one store as I remember. One had like two wheel barrows and a big box, with several whiskey barrels around them, just FULL of TVC. Then another store about an hour away had like 3-4 pegs, floor to ceiling. each store had a mix of ROTJ ESB and a few ANH. Man, wish I had known that those ROTJ were going to go nuts, I could have had boat loads of them lol

Reaction score
several of the Skiff guards, rebel commandos, magna guards, luke hoth, and a few others, I would have to check my box. That was at two of my Five Belows, years ago. They had like a section in the back of the store but they werent on pegs at the one store as I remember. One had like two wheel barrows and a big box, with several whiskey barrels around them, just FULL of TVC. Then another store about an hour away had like 3-4 pegs, floor to ceiling. each store had a mix of ROTJ ESB and a few ANH. Man, wish I had known that those ROTJ were going to go nuts, I could have had boat loads of them lol
So, they had TVC at Five Below at one time? Interesting. I haven't had Five Below in my area for a super long time at least not at the time that those figures would have made it to discount stores and the like.

Reaction score
So, they had TVC at Five Below at one time? Interesting. I haven't had Five Below in my area for a super long time at least not at the time that those figures would have made it to discount stores and the like.
yea, I forget what year that was, if i have time, i'll show you what i got from there. I want to say that was like 5 years ago?

Reaction score
5 Below: I remember grabbing a astromech, (yellow droid) & there being a wall full of them. I reluctently grabbed on so I could use my build a droid pieces. If I had only known that Disney would try to never let a astromech hit non Disney retail again. I would have grabbed all of them.

My area is far to crowded for anything good in the $10 section to last.

Reaction score
Yeah, the side rails on these suck. They pop off easier than a post-POTF2 Vader helmet.

Reaction score
Around 2012-14, I think. Tons of AOTC waves.

That’s right 2012 to 2014. They had a few different waves in that time. AOTC in 2012. Just a year after it came out. Zam stuck around longest from that wave. I picked up an extra General Grevious when they first showed up. Later I went to a number of stores army building Stormtroopers and Clone Trooper VC45. They also had Weequay Skiff Master, Lando General wave. Lots of Endor Rebel. They had wheel barrows full of figures as you walked in the store. Not surprisingly - I think they were about $5 each. They‘d sell through and a few months later a new wave would show up.

I think I found Darth Malgus there and Imperial Navy Commander - AKA Death Squad Commander. That wave also had carry forwards of TPM Darth Maul and others from TPM wave. They got a lot of that wave. It wasn’t just them sitting either, figures like Maul and Malgus would sell through and be restocked later. If I knew what I know now - I’d of bought so many more. That was the last of TVC at 5 Below.

At that same time they had a lot of TPM-3D packaged TCW figures. Some of those figures had reduced articulation from earlier SOTDS TCW. I wish I bought one of each now, but was pretty picky about those. They had lots of Phase 2 Rex and the all white Phase 2 Clone Troopers. That’s also probably when I found the red clone Commander Fox.

So that was the peak. They had a sizable amount of shelfspace and pegs dedicated to TVC and TCW.

Then they were gone. Not long after that TPM-3D Wal-Mart exclusive figures showed up. Picked up extra Gungans and Naboo Pilots. I don’t remeber those hanging on too long, but maybe I got all I wanted and stopped looking.

Never saw any TBS 3 3/4 at Five Below. The next figures might have been late wave TFA figures in 2016. Island Rey, Han Solo, maskless Kylo Ren - figures like that. I think Christmas 2018 they had a lot of 6” TBS figures from Rogue One. All figures released before Photo-Real. Krennic and Jyn hung around for a long time.

Since then TLJ and Solo figures showed up in smaller numbers as a steady supply. Rey and Jyn for TLJ stuck around. Harder to find Solo figures like Rio, ERG, and Val were plentiful at 5 Below.

A few weeks ago I was in 5 Below and they had maybe 20 of the single carded figures from Resistance. None of the First Order characters - Kaz, Torra, and Synara.