Tatooine Skiff

Reaction score
I will NEVER buy another Vintage vehicle on a pre-order or as soon as it hits stores again. These things keep dropping in price constantly! I have wasted money on this skiff as well as the Rogue one tank. I almost picked up Jabba's palace playset the other day but I will bet the bank that after Christmas it will be dirt cheap in the clearance aisle. I really want the vintage x-wings of Luke and Poe but no way am I buying them now. I need to be much more patient with my spending.

Reaction score
It's a good deal if someone hasn't bought any yet. Such a person can buy 2 and get free shipping without having to add on something they didn't really want.

Or, if someone only wants to buy 1, I would suggest getting the C'ai Threnalli figure. He's on sale for $5.49. That'll just put you over the $25 threshold for free shipping.

Reaction score
I almost picked up Jabba's palace playset the other day but I will bet the bank that after Christmas it will be dirt cheap in the clearance aisle.
That's one I don't think I'd feel comfortable buying in the stores. I've seen a few stories of the figures either being removed and/or replaced. Chances are small I'd actually get one of those, but still... :cautious:
Or, if someone only wants to buy 1, I would suggest getting the C'ai Threnalli figure. He's on sale for $5.49. That'll just put you over the $25 threshold for free shipping.
I went with the BS Leia Hoth @ $12.99, since I didn't have that one yet.
So if I can find something for 5 dollars I pay less total...hmmmmmm
ikr 🤔

Reaction score
I hmmmed too long. Oh well, I may just Amazon it or wait until I find one at Walmart on clearance. I'm a couple months from having somewhere to put it anyways

Reaction score
Interesting deal, I'm not mad that I paid like $33 for the Skiff though. It's a beautiful vehicle and I wanted to show Hasbro I was interested immediately if they do it right and price it accordingly. I think I got my second one for $31.

Reaction score
A great call -- I've been wanting to grab that C'ai figure as well as a second skiff to fly alongside the one I had pre-ordered.

I hmmmed too long. Oh well, I may just Amazon it or wait until I find one at Walmart on clearance. I'm a couple months from having somewhere to put it anyways
If this means it looked out of stock, I just put an order in at the $19.99 price point. So you have not thought too long about it if you want to grab it.

I did notice that it said "limit of one per customer" when I was checking out -- maybe they took it down to add that restriction? (It also means people can't double-skiff to get the free shipping...but more people can get a cheap deal on this great vehicle.)