Tasu Leech

Reaction score
Just had a god look through some new figures. Leech stands out really poorly. I'm not sure how tall the actor was, but he's way too short, he's like Leia's height. Was really hoping for a good body for customs, but can't think of any others to pop onto his body...aliens or otherwise.
Look a few pages back. Someone had a pic of the actor next to some other actors, and he's as short (or shorter) than Leia/Carrie. The figure is pretty accurate.

Reaction score
I prefer accuracy over anything else. Surely there are other shorter people out there. Customs-wise it may be a bummer for some people. But if you just use it for parts on a larger figure, I'm sure it can work out.

Reaction score
Dammit... my reply above submitted before I finished it.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME LATELY?!

Anyway, I'm actually pretty excited about this figure, and his height being accurate is pretty cool to me. Yeah, he's shorter than the usual figures, but it will be nice to have some height variation in my figures aside from Phasma and Chewie. We always got average sized figures, the tall characters, and the abnormal short (droids, woks, etc.). It's kind of refreshing to see a slightly less than average height figure.

Reaction score
Finally picked this figure up today, looks much better in person. Glad to have him!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I love this figure. Got mine last week. The height, to me, makes him even cooler. Attention to height detail. The skirt he has also looks like it's made of a soft rubbery material, which is cool since they seemed to be using hard plastic for everything in the first wave.

Reaction score
the sculpt is awesome but will we get a super articulated version of this guy?
If Hasbro every starts making SA figures again, outside the few that are exclusive to Walmart each year, I could absolutely see Tasu Leech getting the SA treatment. He seems like just the right kind of character to have SA.

Reaction score
It sounds like it's been settled, but according to the Character Encyclopedia (fresh out today) Tasu Leech is 5'2", just a smidgen taller that Leia at 5'1".

Reaction score
In stock at HTS as of this morning; I was able to order him and Ackbar about half an hour ago.

The SPRING16 coupon did not work, however...

Reaction score
I received him this morning from HTS. Anyone else have one that absolutely will not stand up? I don't know if the left foot on mine is mismolded (the toes point up a bit...) or what but I cannot get him to stand. (It's time like these that I miss articulation...)

Reaction score
I received him this morning from HTS. Anyone else have one that absolutely will not stand up? I don't know if the left foot on mine is mismolded (the toes point up a bit...) or what but I cannot get him to stand. (It's time like these that I miss articulation...)
I have just as many (even maybe more) problems getting SA figures to stand up

Reaction score
With figures like these, I boil water then pour in a bowl.
I swish the ankle/foot part of the figure in the hot water.
After I hold the figure in place standing under cold running water. Lol.

Seems to to work well in fixing crooked leg sculpts.

Worked with the ridiculous EE exclusive stormtrooper.

Reaction score
I didn't mean to start that whole war here again, believe me. We all have our preferences. I just meant that without a way of adjusting the figure's stance, there's nothing that I can do to display him loose so in this case it is particularly frustrating to me. I probably honestly should have left that statement out of it... (That said, I don't have any problems getting SA figures to stand though it admittedly takes longer to find the "perfect" stance sometimes.)

I'll have to try Finn2187's suggestion (thank you for that!) - I was just wondering if mine was a fluke.

Reaction score
That's interesting, because with SA you're able to adjust the stance until it will stand. With 5POA, if it doesn't stand there's nothing than can be done. W/O stands.

Utinniii

Reaction score
He was fired because he kept changing the lyrics.

Do you really want me to hurt you?
Do you really want me to make you die?

It totally messes with the tempo.

Reaction score
I didn't mean to start that whole war here again, believe me. We all have our preferences. I just meant that without a way of adjusting the figure's stance, there's nothing that I can do to display him loose so in this case it is particularly frustrating to me. I probably honestly should have left that statement out of it... (That said, I don't have any problems getting SA figures to stand though it admittedly takes longer to find the "perfect" stance sometimes.)

I'll have to try Finn2187's suggestion (thank you for that!) - I was just wondering if mine was a fluke.
I see what you are saying - totally agree

Reaction score
Finally found him.... in North Carolina. Keep in mind I'm in Kentucky, so my wife just happened upon the leftovers of a case while she was on trip. Managed to get him, Fifth Brother, and Ackbar. Never even seen them around my neck of the woods, just like I haven't seen Han, or Resistance Rey, or the Hassk Thug, or the new 3 3/4" TBS figures.

Reaction score
This guy is pretty useless and pointless without the rest of his crew, but I still couldnt resist picking him up when I saw him cheap. I suppose the chances of the rest of the Club is VERY low ;)

GNT

Reaction score
I doubt they'll ever do the other members of his gang now. They probably would hang on the pegs right next to Leech lol.

Reaction score
Maybe, but he's very useful for customs at the very least. lol Just wish he wasn't so expensive to get!
Also, with a little imagination, he could be anyone.

Reaction score
I found Tasu Leech and The Fifth Brother at a Stop & Shop today. Maybe these two waves are finally going to hit in larger numbers?

Reaction score
Maybe check Dollar generals? I am not sure who is in each wave but I saw Nien Numb at one recently and I know I have only saw him a time or so at Wal marts and targets

Reaction score
We don't have Publix in California sadly. What bothers me most is I found 5th brother at my target and they had nothing else from that wave at all. Not even the other rep as cks
I have not need for the figure. I have seen Leech at Fred's a few times. It similar to a dollar General. I will keep an eye out for you.