Tasu Leech

Reaction score
I wish the look on his face was more aggressive. But he's not a bad figure overall.

Reaction score
This figure looks good - I'm definitely happy with the potf2 style separate "skirt" piece rather than visible articulation cuts at the hips and hope it is a sign of things to come (back). Elbows on this guy and I would have been really happy with him.
Yeah, 5POA figures are awesome but would be even better with elbow articulation. Ball joint shoulders too. And knees. And waist and wrist swivel. Oh, and ankle joints. That would make a great 5POA figure.

Reaction score
That whole scene was my least favorite part of the movie. The Guavian enforcers were cool, but the others were just regular looking humans, nothing cool or special about those crews. This figure will be an easy pass for me.

Reaction score
That whole scene was my least favorite part of the movie. The Guavian enforcers were cool, but the others were just regular looking humans, nothing cool or special about those crews. This figure will be an easy pass for me.
Tell that to Kanjiklub.

Reaction score
Can't ay I'm too excited about this one. That whole scene reminded me of something from Galaxy Quest.

:wtf:

Really out of place in a Star Wars movie.

Reaction score
Well Han did refer to Kanjiklub as "those little freaks." :grin:
This might be a bit OT, but I like that part, and I'm surprised someone higher up didn't decide to cut that line for being "insensitive". In our touchy-feely society, Han is still written like a rough-edged, politically incorrect scoundrel. You know....the way he should be.

Reaction score
Can't ay I'm too excited about this one. That whole scene reminded me of something from Galaxy Quest.

:wtf:

Really out of place in a Star Wars movie.
Really? It was my favourite seen purely for the fact that we were seeing something new - Han actually being a smuggler and doing business (and not with the main characters0 as opposed to continually just being told about it. It gives great insight as to what his life is.

Reaction score
Really? It was my favourite seen purely for the fact that we were seeing something new - Han actually being a smuggler and doing business (and not with the main characters0 as opposed to continually just being told about it. It gives great insight as to what his life is.
I agree. It was one of my favourite scenes and showed Han in his element :) I love the Guavian Enforcers too, one of my favourite 3.75" and 6" figures so far..

Reaction score
I agree. It was one of my favourite scenes and showed Han in his element :) I love the Guavian Enforcers too, one of my favourite 3.75" and 6" figures so far..
Yeah it was Han doing what Han does! And I really liked that. It really reminds me of the Han/Jabba confrontation deleted scene from ANH. Its one of the few times we see Hans real life.

Reaction score
Yeah it was Han doing what Han does! And I really liked that. It really reminds me of the Han/Jabba confrontation deleted scene from ANH. Its one of the few times we see Hans real life.
And unfortunately it made Han and Chewie look incompetent.

Okay it was a funny scene, but he'd managed to get his whole crew eaten, upset the Death Gang and the Kanjiclub, AND the zookeeper he was trying to get the animals for. And the Kanjis said he'd already messed up before. Couple that with the reason he got into trouble with Jabba in the first place, the writers possibly unintentionally (or what I hope was unintentionally) traded a few laughs by making Han look incompentent.

And he lost the Falcon.

Reaction score
And unfortunately it made Han and Chewie look incompetent.

Okay it was a funny scene, but he'd managed to get his whole crew eaten, upset the Death Gang and the Kanjiclub, AND the zookeeper he was trying to get the animals for. And the Kanjis said he'd already messed up before. Couple that with the reason he got into trouble with Jabba in the first place, the writers possibly unintentionally (or what I hope was unintentionally) traded a few laughs by making Han look incompentent.

And he lost the Falcon.
I dont know, I didnt see it like that. I see Han as charismatic and lucky: that is his whole charm, and he sortof gets by with that a lot. I didnt think it made him seem incompetent.

Reaction score
Thought about pulling the trigger on this one from viperskingdom on eBay after seeing the figure come carded and the seller accepting Best Offers.
But I don't want to risk getting a loose figure for a character I don't want doubles of. If it were unmasked Kylo, I'd have bought one because I plan on getting 2 of those. But I don't need 2 of Tasu.
Now, if more people start ordering him through eBay and are getting carded figures every time, I may jump on it.

Reaction score
Speaking of the size of the figure....look back on the first page of this thread. There's a pic of a fellow scummer with the actor. Either the scummer is a tall dude, or the actor is really short! Maybe it;s both...LOL.:grin:

Reaction score

I'm talking about all the slapstick, whacky running from the monster nonsense. The other part was OK….I guess.

Reaction score
Speaking of the size of the figure....look back on the first page of this thread. There's a pic of a fellow scummer with the actor. Either the scummer is a tall dude, or the actor is really short! Maybe it;s both...LOL.:grin:
Apparently the actor is 1.57 metres tall. That's 5 foot 1. Looks like the sculpt is pretty accurate for his height!

Reaction score
I got 3 from Vioerskingdom, all packaged. Wanted 2 for customs but he's so tiny, don't know what other heads would look good on him. I though he'd be taller and great dor Jabba's guard customs....

Reaction score
After seeing everybody's posts saying that they got the figure carded, I went to eBay to find it. But he apparently is no longer offering buy it now or best offers on the figure.

Reaction score
After seeing everybody's posts saying that they got the figure carded, I went to eBay to find it. But he apparently is no longer offering buy it now or best offers on the figure.
It's there. He describes it as loose, but it actually arrived carded. Not sure why he does it that way. The customs sheet on the shipping box said Used Toys, so perhaps that is related to how he lists it?
I'm an opener, so it didn't matter to me if it was carded or not. Was still nice to receive it carded though.

Reaction score
Also, I posted this in the Ackbar thread, but a reddit user on the StarWarsCollecting subreddit found a case of this assortment in the North Houston, TX area.

Reaction score
Just had a god look through some new figures. Leech stands out really poorly. I'm not sure how tall the actor was, but he's way too short, he's like Leia's height.
Was really hoping for a good body for customs, but can't think of any others to pop onto his body...aliens or otherwise.