Tasu Leech

GNT

Reaction score
Status - Speculation

Anyone up for seeing a Tasu Leech in figure form? He was the leader of the Kanjiklub gang that Han Solo encounters on his freighter in TFA.

Reaction score
Yeah the leader of that Asian space gang. He'd be a welcome addition to my 6" collection. He kinda looks like a Klingon.

Reaction score
Kanjiklub lent me some money during the Indonesia Comic Con last month

Reaction score
I would be up for that figure but i doubt we will get one in 3.75 sa. Pass on 5poa and 6 inch.

Reaction score
I'm not really interested in any figure specific to this sequence from the film. It felt out of place to me and was somehow reminiscent of the prequels. The pacing also seemed off and brought the film to a crawl.

Reaction score
This guy is pretty cool. I would like to see him made. With the Guavian Death Gang once Bala-Tik is made, and hopefully he will be, it will be easy to build their entire gang, but with Kanjiklub I doubt we will ever see the who gang. At least if Tasu is made it would be a good start.

Reaction score
I'll admit, I'd buy it simply due to being on a TFA high, but I'm with Darth Jawa, I don't have any interest in him, really. There are soooo many other chaacters I'd rather have first.

Reaction score
Interested, yeah - but this it the sort of character that would be best served in some sort of multi-pack. They really should consider a couple of 4-pks for that scene... include a couple gang members in each set and a new Guavian, alongside one "hero" figure like Han or Chewbacca - and they should not be 5POA in my opinion. And I'm not saying they need 15 pts of articulation, but some sort of "happy medium" with around 10 pts of articulation would be nice.

Reaction score
I'm not really interested in any figure specific to this sequence from the film. It felt out of place to me and was somehow reminiscent of the prequels. The pacing also seemed off and brought the film to a crawl.
I can see why anyone may have this opinion of this scene, but I liked it because it kinda reminded me of the Han solo adventure novels. Maybe this was Disney's way to reintroduce Han and chewie while throwing some EU fans a bone.

Reaction score
I think we will say it but I will pass on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
He reminds me of the Klingons in Star Trek. Always a good fixture in these types of movies. I'm willing to speculate that he'll make another appearance in episode 8. His 'foe' vibe was pretty cool, i remember this dude, he left an impression on me.

Reaction score
maybe as a battlepack figure and include 2 of the goons with him as well as one of the beasts Han had captured.

Reaction score
I like this guy and the guy standing to the left of him in the film.
Hope all of both gangs get made.

Reaction score
depends on how well Hasbro can replicate his unkempt, feral appearance.

GNT

Reaction score
Excited this guy was announced. He'll be a fun addition.
I hope they don't over produce the wave, don't want him pegwarming but he'll make a fine addition to the collection.

Reaction score
There are about 20 other figures that I would have preferred be released first. Where are Maz, Leia and Luke, for starters. It would also have made more sense to release him and Bala-Tik in the same wave to encourage better sales. But when was the last time Hasbro's decisions made sense?

Reaction score
I definitely want Bala-Tik. But, part of me thinks some major characters they are saving for the Christmas 2016 push. I keep thinking that we'll still see quite a bit of TFA stuff next year, even with Rogue Squadron around.

Reaction score
Ok, this guy looks pretty sweet. I'll be getting him. I really thought I was going to stick with my "dozen or so" figures from TFA but so far it hasn't happened.

Reaction score
I'm seriously in the minority here but I loved the scenes on Han's freighter. Tasu Leech (and hopefully Bala Tik one day) is definitely a pick up for me. These dudes were awesome. Give us his buddy next!

Reaction score
I'm seriously in the minority here but I loved the scenes on Han's freighter. Tasu Leech (and hopefully Bala Tik one day) is definitely a pick up for me. These dudes were awesome. Give us his buddy next!
I'm in the minority too then I guess. I loved that scene. Classic Han for me. I'd love to eventually get both gangs. I'd much rather have these guys than Sarco, Zuvio, Goss or a bunch of other blink and you miss them guys.

Reaction score
I'm in the minority too then I guess. I loved that scene. Classic Han for me. I'd love to eventually get both gangs. I'd much rather have these guys than Sarco, Zuvio, Goss or a bunch of other blink and you miss them guys.
It was classic Han for sure. It was one of those scenes you imagined Han got himself into all the time, you know? And it was cool to actually see them. Not to mention the groups help expand the Star Wars universe a bit. We always knew there was a big crime underworld and we get glimpses of it with Greedo and Jabba. This time, we get to see actual gangs in action. I loved it.

Reaction score
I will buy simply too own an action figure of this guy (and hopefully one day the entire gang in SA) they are incredible martial artists and their cameos in the movie were wasted IMO but still a welcome and awesome addition in Star Wars.

Reaction score
I really liked the freighter scene up to the point that the Rathtars got loose. I would love to see Bala Tik to finish out the Guavians.

This figure looks good - I'm definitely happy with the potf2 style separate "skirt" piece rather than visible articulation cuts at the hips and hope it is a sign of things to come (back). Elbows on this guy and I would have been really happy with him.

Reaction score
I'm down for one. He will make a great addition to Jabba's court.

GNT

Reaction score
He turned out pretty good actually for a human character.

Reaction score
This figure looks good - I'm definitely happy with the potf2 style separate "skirt" piece rather than visible articulation cuts at the hips and hope it is a sign of things to come (back). Elbows on this guy and I would have been really happy with him.
yeah the "skirt" is a real advance. I hope this is the direction we are headed in. Look at the difference from Rey (for example) to this. :)