Target

Reaction score
Stopped by one of the Target's within driving distance yesterday. They had the TFA Millenium falcons on clearance for $60.

Reaction score
Still not a great deal, when I consider that I paid $70 for the BMF! When it reaches $30-40 it then might be a good price, especially for Kids.

Reaction score
Still not a great deal, when I consider that I paid $70 for the BMF! When it reaches $30-40 it then might be a good price, especially for Kids.
BMF was worth the $160~ish price tag... this new one is worth about $80-$90... $50-$60 is a great price, anything under that is a steal...

Reaction score
While I used to go to the Target you're talking about (seriously, used to live about 20 minutes away and would hit the TRU across the street on figure quests), I can only report that a Target in Chicago's north suburbs also has the Resistance Rey wave (as well as the earlier Poe/TIE Pilot/Resistance Trooper wave). These figures were in a red display case on the side of an endcap.

Has anyone seen these types of displays with other relatively hard-to-find waves? I totally missed the Ackbar wave and only found two of the three Nein Nunb wave.

Thanks!

Reaction score
While I used the phrase "display case" above, what I really mean is a red cardboard box-like contraption that displays the figures horizontally.

Reaction score
Target appears to be putting the TFA 3.75" basic figures on clearance. I saw some X-wing pilot Atsy's with clearance for $2.90.

But I noticed that it was only the Snow/Desert figures that were on clearance. When I scanned a figure from the Jungle/Space assortment it rang up at $7.96. Talk about arbitrary markdowns!

Reaction score
Target appears to be putting the TFA 3.75" basic figures on clearance. I saw some X-wing pilot Atsy's with clearance for $2.90.

But I noticed that it was only the Snow/Desert figures that were on clearance. When I scanned a figure from the Jungle/Space assortment it rang up at $7.96. Talk about arbitrary markdowns!

Those have been on clearance since right before Christmas. My nearest Target had an endcap of Resistance Troopers for like $3 each.

Reaction score
Those have been on clearance since right before Christmas. My nearest Target had an endcap of Resistance Troopers for like $3 each.

I did much of my holiday shopping online, and I was avoiding spending time in stores. I was more taken aback by the price difference between the Snow/Desert figures and the Jungle/Space assortment.

Reaction score
I did much of my holiday shopping online, and I was avoiding spending time in stores. I was more taken aback by the price difference between the Snow/Desert figures and the Jungle/Space assortment.
Yeah that is weird. Especially considering that horrid Goss Toowers thing is in the jungle theme. But then again, people probably still wouldn't even buy those for $3 either