Target

Reaction score
My Targets have been pretty good so far this year. I found half of the first 12 TFA figures to hit there, along with the two 2 packs and every 6" Ive been looking for. It helps to have Brickseek handy! At least with that tool I have been able to know WHICH Targets to hit on a given day, or perhaps none at all.

Right now they are getting ready for the DVD release. They finally removed BB-8 in favor of a Cap Civil War display. I wonder what happens to all of those BB-8's? I would have loved to have one.

I still haven't seen that standie floating around anywhere.

Reaction score
I wonder if that BB-8 will be as coveted, in years to come, as the TRU 90's Millennium Falcon display.

Reaction score
The BB-8 has been gone for awhile at my store, I went out to the dumpster the day that it was moved but it was not there. I checked a couple of more times.

Target has a endcap across from the electronics dept full of Star Wars. It had Black Series 6 just ones from the pegs and back. Legos, 12'', and board games. Nothing new. They have not put out the display yet, hopefully soon. I am also hoping that they Takodana set will be on the endcap next week.

Reaction score
Many of those BB-8 displays went to employees, which in turn resulted in them showing up on ebay, craigslist, etc. Shame Target didnt donate them to hospitals, schools, etc.

Reaction score
Heads up....
I just ran up to Target a little while ago and there are two new displays to watch out for. There is an endcap across from electronics, on the end of the Lego aisle (had figures and role playing on it) and another display in electronics that had misc. SW DVDs, assorted merch, Lego, and some 6" figures.
Both displays were only partially full, obviously reserving space for the DVD release.

Reaction score
Target had an ad in yesterday's paper...

"Available Tuesday
18 new figures
7.99 Each. 3.75" action figures
Assortment varies by store. Quantities limited. No rain checks."

Picture shows 5POA Zuvio, Resistance Finn, Resistance Rey, Han, Flametrooper.

Also, Target exclusive 12" 3-pk droid set.

Anybody else see this?

Reaction score

"Available Tuesday
18 new figures

Anybody else see this?

Yep. I'm very curious about the "18 new figures"...

Reaction score
I saw a box of 4 of these 3-paks this morning but did not buy. I did think they were nicely done for what they are.

"Available Tuesday
18 new figures

Anybody else see this?

Reaction score
It's probably supposed to be "new 18" figures". More shampoo bottles.

Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty sure they don't know what they are talking about when advertising 18 new figures. The only thing I can think of is if they call the Ackbar wave (3 new 3 repacks) Kylo wave (3 new figures 3 repacks) and maybe the Unkar wave (3 new 3 repacks) their "18" figures.

Reaction score
This is an amazing set for $30, the 3PO is worth it alone, he looks amazing and has a ton of arm movement.

Reaction score
Whole lot of the same stuff at my target. no "new" figures. Only the new 12 inch 3 pack. Really only want BB-8, but I am getting him in that scale with the Hot Toys Rey

Reaction score
I went to Target for the disc this morning when the doors opened. There was a front standalone display by the kids' clothing for Star Wars, and all the figures had been rifled through already (the doors just opened!). Went to the toy aisle and found a few of the newer 2-packs (Snowtrooper/Snap & Crimson/Quiggold) but only 1 Hassk Thug amidst all the Astys and Zuvios. Got the movie and walked to the front where a guy was holding a lone Han and couple of Hassks. Figured I'd ask if he'd seen Rey (get it? #WheresRey?!) but he said no. Hit Walmart only to find the same empty pegs, though I didn't walk back to electronics since I already had the movie. Colorado is pretty slow to get new stuff, but Target has been faster than Walmart ordering figures.

Also, the Target exclusive "Force Awakens" disc pack has an extra 20 minute online streaming exclusive, but the movie is packed in a cardboard fold-out package. I thought it might be a more rigid case with a pocket for the character art, but I was wrong. It's like a CD digipak from the '90s.

Reaction score
^ Sounds just like the Targets and 'Marts in my area this AM.

Reaction score
Hit 2 Targets this morning. Neither had anything new. Employees were clueless about the "18 new figures" released today. They just pointed to the old junk laying in the toy aisle.

Reaction score
If 18 new figures were coming out, we'd know about it - we haven't even seen carded samples for a number of figures we know are slated for release. Perhaps 18 figures came in those special display stands? Lol At least they are helping the Han wave flow at retail for those who are still hunting for them...

Reaction score
Some promotions guy was probably told the shipper displays held 18 figures and ran with it.
They are not 18 new sculpts, but they technically are 18 new figures, since they have not been sold yet. B)

Reaction score
Some promotions guy was probably told the shipper displays held 18 figures and ran with it.
They are not 18 new sculpts, but they technically are 18 new figures, since they have not been sold yet. B)
By that logic my Wal-mart has 18 "new" Goss Toowers figures.

Reaction score
Just checked my local target. No sign of "new" stuff, but they did have a Resistance Rey, Han, Starkiller Rey, and the newer Armor Ups.

Reaction score
Just checked my local target. No sign of "new" stuff, but they did have a Resistance Rey, Han, Starkiller Rey, and the newer Armor Ups.
For casual fans picking up the movie today, any 3.75" Rey & Han figures would probably be new to them.

Reaction score
It's unfortunate that my Target did not stock up on any additional figures for the release of TFA today. Just the same typical figures for now.

Reaction score
Well the only new gain today was I found some wave 6 black series scraps, got a snow trooper as I never found it from wave 4

Sent using Delorean Time Machine

Reaction score
They had Jango Fett today picking up the Blu Ray, which from my understanding is in fairly high demand, but I don't collect six inch and don't even particularly like Jango Fett all that much.

Reaction score
So I stopped by Target and found the new.displays of figures...filled with PZ, Goes Toowers, Inquisitors, and their wavemates. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio. Last new basic figure I found was the Hassk Thug at the beginning of March.

Reaction score
Pretty happy with what a little paint wash and detail work will do for the Target 3 Pack BB-8!

Reaction score
Has the Unmasked Kylo Ren wave been found at Target stores?

Reaction score
Okay, I've just got to say "What the Heck?!" with the 12" droid 3-pack. C-3PO, BB-8, and random background droid? I know R2 didn't have a huge role in the film, but c'mon - show the little guy some respect. He's been the iconic droid for Star Wars for 35 years. And I'm pretty sure he still had more screen time than RL0-whatever.

I will agree with Kylash327 that this is probably the best C-3PO toy to date in any format. Wish they could get it right in the 3 3/4" version. Has anyone else noticed in the movies he has a shiny version and a matte version?

Reaction score
Okay, I've just got to say "What the Heck?!" with the 12" droid 3-pack. C-3PO, BB-8, and random background droid? I know R2 didn't have a huge role in the film, but c'mon - show the little guy some respect. He's been the iconic droid for Star Wars for 35 years. And I'm pretty sure he still had more screen time than RL0-whatever.
If that were R2 in the pack, I would have bought one without thinking twice. A lot of people would have.

Reaction score
There's a Resitance Ray, Han and Haask available at the Target on Rt 46 in Fairfield NJ.

Reaction score
I still need Han and the Haask Thug. I wonder if the Targets here in DE got them in today.