Target

Reaction score
Over two weeks, and they still haven't restocked.

They had stock for one day...this is just stupid. I'm all for not over saturating the maet but what is going on here? Other than the 2-packs there's no point in going to Target.
I was told by two separate employees that they had received an email from corporate stating that they would have negligible restocks on the basic 3 3/4" figures before late October/early November. No idea if it's true, but I heard the *exact* same story from two separate employees...

Reaction score
I saw the $200 Kylo Ren lightsaber the other day.
That....and lots of crap. Also, no pegs for any 3 3/4 at all, just like others are saying.

Reaction score
My local Target is a smaller store, but using Brickseek and the DCPI numbers, I discovered they had some regular 3.75" figures and the 2-packs. I was hoping I would get lucky and it would be Snow/Desert Wave 2, but it was only Snow/Desert Wave 1.

Reaction score
I was told by two separate employees that they had received an email from corporate stating that they would have negligible restocks on the basic 3 3/4" figures before late October/early November. No idea if it's true, but I heard the *exact* same story from two separate employees...
I've noticed a lot of e-tailers are pre-ordering the basic figs into November and even December.

Reaction score
Wow, what a debacle...

Reaction score
I was told the same thing from a local Target employee before I read it here.

Reaction score
All I really need to do is find BB-8. I did get a Chopper, so that's great (not at Target). Chopper is not in wave 2 and he'll be hard to find again which is crazy because they are trying to sell a dozen of that Rebel's wanna-be Y-Wing per store that has a slot for Chopper.
My Target has a few more of the vehicles minus TIE/X-Wings in stock.

Reaction score
All the vehicles seem to be readily available at Target minus the TIE and X-Wing. I've seen a couple TIE's at one Target but for the most part those are both sold out.

Reaction score
I stopped at two today on my lunch break. Both had lots of vehicles, sabers, masks, 12" POA, 18", etc but no 3 3/4 " figures and only one 6" Finn.

Reaction score
I stopped at two today on my lunch break. Both had lots of vehicles, sabers, masks, 12" POA, 18", etc but no 3 3/4 " figures and only one 6" Finn.

Same. No 3 3/4 figures since FF. At this point, Kohls and Penney's have been getting my business.

Reaction score
Looks like target restocked the space and jungle waves. They only stocked small numbers and were wiped out immediately. Looks like one case. Saw Kylo, Luke, Poe, TIE pilot and of course the resistance trooper.

Reaction score
Two new TFA dolla items at TARGET today:

TFA Dogtags. DCPI 055-06-2424 $2.99
OT Danglers (KeyChains). DCPI 055-06-1730 $3.99

These weren't in the normal location next to the baseball cards near checkout, but near HALOWEEN stuff.

The dogtags are ho humm. 10 designs of the TFA characters we learned about on FF. (no spoilers)
The danglers are sweet. Very artistic (cartoony). Only the OT mains (Vader, Fett, Luke, Han, Leia, etc...)

-Wolf

Reaction score
Got off work early yesterday and went to 2 Targets.Both restocked with the wave that had the flamethrower trooper. Not sure what wave that is.

Reaction score
The target website is never accurate. I called all the stores that supposedly had 6" phasmas in stock, and they had nothing

Reaction score
Since wave 3 seems to be popping up in random places, I decided to give my Target a check. Their shelves have been all but bare since Xmas. Looks like they restocked the Hux wave again, though. Wow, it's really going to be awhile...

Reaction score
My Target is now putting any random Star Wars stuff in the toy aisle - BB-8 socks, R2D2 and Death Star lights, R2D2 kitchen timers, Kylo Ren mugs - merchandise like that rather than actually restocking with toys.

Reaction score
Since wave 3 seems to be popping up in random places, I decided to give my Target a check. Their shelves have been all but bare since Xmas. Looks like they restocked the Hux wave again, though. Wow, it's really going to be awhile...
I still have yet to see any of wave 4

Sent using Delorean Time Machine

Reaction score
I checked three Targets today (I'm in Southern California). Each had at least one of the new Hassk Thugg figure.

I scanned the Hassk Thugg figure with the price checker and it showed a DPCI code of 087-06-3947 but Brickseek is showing at as the Resistance Trooper and just showing any stores that have any Force Awakens figures in stock.

Reaction score
I checked three Targets today (I'm in Southern California). Each had at least one of the new Hassk Thugg figure.

I scanned the Hassk Thugg figure with the price checker and it showed a DPCI code of 087-06-3947 but Brickseek is showing at as the Resistance Trooper and just showing any stores that have any Force Awakens figures in stock.
Target has their codes set up differently than say Wal-mart. Wal-mart seems to differentiate between figures in their system. Target views all figures from a case assortment as the same figure. The Hassk Thug figure is part of the jungle assortment. The jungle assortment is always packed with the space assortment. The specific space assortment that's being packed with this wave is a repack of Wave 1 space. So yeah, not surprising the resistance trooper shows up when you scan it.

Reaction score

Where in Socal? San Diego or LA area?

Reaction score
So I plugged the aforementioned DPCI into Brickseek for my local Target.
It says there are 6 available. As of last week, this Target had 0 3.75" figures, of any sort.

What's the likelihood they have Resistance Rey or Han?

Reaction score
So I plugged the aforementioned DPCI into Brickseek for my local Target.
It says there are 6 available. As of last week, this Target had 0 3.75" figures, of any sort.

What's the likelihood they have Resistance Rey or Han?
Probably zero. Both of mine restocked with wave 2.

Reaction score
I found a resistance Rey and 6" black series wave 5 at my local target.

Reaction score
My local target (as of Wednesday) looks like it has since 9/4. Like a bomb went off and disintegrated all the figures.

Reaction score
I got the Galactic Heroes Kylo Ren at Target today - if that counts for anything.

Reaction score
Stopped into an area target during lunch, they've added some star wars related items but it is still a barren wasteland of empty 3.75 pegs.

Reaction score
All our area got in were the 2 pack packs with Sidon Ithano & First Mate Quiggold and Snap/Snowtrooper officer. No newer 3.75 or 6 inch figures. One Target only had one 6 inch Poe yesterday. As I stated if you find anything new in your area there are other places in the US that stores hate Star wars.

Reaction score
All our area got in were the 2 pack packs with Sidon Ithano & First Mate Quiggold and Snap/Snowtrooper officer. No newer 3.75 or 6 inch figures. One Target only had one 6 inch Poe yesterday. As I stated if you find anything new in your area there are other places in the US that stores hate Star wars.

And that's bad news?! My stores have pegs full of wave 1 Mission Series that wont sell.

Reaction score
My lunch break Target put the Stormtroopers back up on the automatic doors. They have a bunch of displays in the DVD section. Looks like they are getting ready for the release next week.

Reaction score
I noticed the same thing today at target in Boston. They also had a coming soon announcement for force awakens in the DVD section