Target

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to post all things related to Target eg computer lists, newest finds and special offers etc from the Force Awakens line.

Reaction score
thanks for the info! Its in the modern checklist, and i looked it up... its probably a TRU exclusive... :( there is a video of it on youtube, if that helps identity it.

Reaction score
Are you talking about the Han and leia mission series 2 pack? I just saw that one yesterday....it's in the assortment with ahsoka vader set.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Han & Leia 2 pack at target? I must have it!I need it!!! :)
Yes, it's out. I saw it when I picked up my two packs at Target last week. Already have multiples of both figures, so I left them. However, the artwork did make it tempting.

Reaction score
thanks for the info! Its in the modern checklist, and i looked it up... its probably a TRU exclusive... :( there is a video of it on youtube, if that helps identity it.
So you mean the 3.75" set that's part of the standard assortment, not a target exclusive 2 pack. I thought that's what you meant (specifically the 6" set)

Reaction score
Yeah, i am talking about the 3.75 inch two pack, that is in the new assortment. I did look in target today, and they had NOTHING 3.75" except vehicles.Because nobody wants them, eh?

Reaction score
I had a friend of mine who works at Target pull the 2 packs today, but all that was left was Obi/Cody and Anakin/Yoda. Either someone else had them pulled before me or the stock guys got to them first.

Reaction score
Call your local Target and ask them if they have them in stock, and when or if they say no ask them the closest store that does have them. This is how i eventually tracked down mine, I look at a couple and then finally ask them to see. One store had them but it was just the remains of the wave but the other store had them all.

Reaction score
Was told at Target the other day that they didn't expect more 3 3/4" figures until late October, early November. This particular store is low volume, but still... I hope they had no idea what they were talking about.

Reaction score
Was told at Target the other day that they didn't expect more 3 3/4" figures until late October, early November. This particular store is low volume, but still... I hope they had no idea what they were talking about.
Wow, that's disheartening. My nearest Target is already repurposing their special event aisle, and there are no 3 3/4" anything to be found anywhere... with the exception of a couple speeders and an X-Wing. The next-closest Target has absolutely zero 3 3/4" items, to the point that there aren't even any pegs for standard-carded figures! What the heck?!

btw, first post on here since 2007! Yay me! (Couldn't break into my old account.)

Reaction score
I've looked online, and every DPCI number I have seen for the 3 3/4 figures seems to be incorrect. Could someone post the number for the basic figure assortment?

Reaction score
Obi-Wan and Cody

Vader and Ahsoka

Garazeb and Chopper

Han and Leia

I'd say it's a safe bet to say these are all just repacks of the mission series for the most part.
I can't get over how terrible Obi-Wan's skirt looks. Even the old TPM figures looked a million times better (bar some strange heads).
I might pick up Anakin/Yoda when it gets chucked in the clearance bin for a couple of dollars for no other reason than I dig the card art.

Reaction score
I'd say it's a safe bet to say these are all just repacks of the mission series for the most part.
I can't get over how terrible Obi-Wan's skirt looks. Even the old TPM figures looked a million times better (bar some strange heads).
I might pick up Anakin/Yoda when it gets chucked in the clearance bin for a couple of dollars for no other reason than I dig the card art.
All the two packs are repacks of the Mission series, except the Ahsoka / Vader and the Ep VII scavengers with BB-8. 3PO is a repack with one red arm.

Reaction score
used the DPCI to snag 4 of the 3 3/4 two packs today. Vader/Ahsoka, Zeb/Chopper, C-3PO/R2 & BB-8/Scavengers. I won't be getting the others. So glad I never bought Zeb earlier because I really wanted Chopper. Now I just need Hera and I'll have the entire Rebels crew. Though I still need to upgrade Ezra to the lightsaber version that's coming out soon.

Reaction score
DPCI is the way to go. My Target had a case in the back. Oddly enough, after I picked out my figures, the guy took it back into the store room. Strange. Makes me wonder if there's other stuff back there and they are holding it for another sale event.

Reaction score
Anyone know why these are in the backroom instead of out on the floor? I mean, it's great for guys like us. But it's weird why they're holding these in the back.

Reaction score
Try this DPCI:

087-06-3950

That's the 8-pack case assortment. 2 per Vader Ahsoka, others are 1 each.

Reaction score
No 2-packs today, but I did find a TIE fighter. Most interestingly, they already tore down the Star Wars section in the seasonal area. I assumed that would stay through the movie since there was a TON of stuff there. I have no idea where that stuff gets moved to now.

Reaction score
I was wondering how long that would last. I figured they'd have to be getting Halloween up soon, and in the couple stores I've been to, that's where the Star Wars display was.
I guess things will get moved all around the store.
Housewares, decor, bedding etc.
I imagine there will be another reset soon for Xmas in the toy department. It did seem like a lot of product to find a home for.
I just hope that doesn't mean they are completely downsizing the selection and won't replenish very often.
Haven't seen any figures on the shelf since FF.

Reaction score
Corrected DCPI Numbers:

6 inch: 087-06-3953

3.75 inch:
Jungle/Space 087-06-3947
Desert/Snow 087-06-3948

Armor: 087-06-3374

2-Packs: 087-06-3950

Still have yet to see any 3.75" figures restocked but some stores in my area did receive 6" restocks last week but were wave 1. 2-packs are doing good here, still sitting in the back due to no aisle location.

Reaction score
Saw some 2-pack leftovers at Target today (Obi-Wan/Cody; Han/Leia; Anakin/Yoda).

Reaction score
Yup. DPCI works at the stores. Scored a BB8 Pack and a vader pack today. They're not set on the Plano yet so you have to ask a team member to get for you.

Reaction score
Over two weeks, and they still haven't restocked.

They had stock for one day...this is just stupid. I'm all for not over saturating the market but what is going on here? Other than the 2-packs there's no point in going to Target.

Reaction score
They restocked the kylo/phasma assortment so mo trippers for me to grab and no 2 packs but I'm hoping this is a sign. 4 targets in my state and 2 of them have or had the packs according to brickseek so I'm hoping this week.