Target

Reaction score
Has anyone run across the RoS wave on clearance yet? I've seen some isolated reports but not looking to start store hopping until I have something promising to go on.

Reaction score
Has anyone run across the RoS wave on clearance yet? I've seen some isolated reports but not looking to start store hopping until I have something promising to go on.
Yes, 5 Jannahs and 2 Zoriis Bliss are begging to be grabbed at my Target at 9.99... wonder if they’ll ever trend downward to 4.74 like at GameStop.

Reaction score
Checked a few stores near me and most are out of black series in general. I did pick up a zorri for 12 bucks, then returned it at the next store after finding one at walgreens for 8 bucks! 12 seems to be the running price in my area

Reaction score
My Target’s DPCI of the new wave went from 0 to 7 on Popfindr overnight. I’m guessing I know which of the wave someone snagged... now, is it worth a trip regardless 🤔

Reaction score
Agreed, they're always like this, offer discounts once stuff is sold out! lol
Well, they did have a similar gift card promo for last year's TFF. Which, was great as it allowed me to snag $40 worth of gift cards from buying the First Editions.

But, the point stands that they kind of botched the roll-out of GE merch. imo. They had only limited stock online and in store, and oft times many stores didn't even have the items out on display - either being in back, hidden in electronics, or unable to be located. Now, two weeks later they finally advertise their GE merch. in the weekly ad with a promotion for items, in which most of the high-demand ones, are long sold out. :rolleyes: Notice that none of the BS or 3.75" Droid Depot figures are pictured. I wish they'd have just done a flat 20% off promo. At least then I could've gone back and received price adjustments.

Reaction score
I believe it’s this one:087-16-8467
Yes, that’s correct.

By the time I got to my Target, the pegs were down to 5—gone were Beskar Mando, Teebo (both of whom I’ve still yet to see on any pegs), and one of the stormtroopers. Still, keep your eyes out for Target getting restocks of this wave... the hunt is back on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, that’s correct.

By the time I got to my Target, the pegs were down to 5—gone were Beskar Mando, Teebo (both of whom I’ve still yet to see on any pets), and one of the stormtroopers. Still, keep your eyes out for Target getting restocks of this wave... the hunt is back on.
Yeah,I’m good on the Beskar Mando. First one was found at Target. Second one was at Walmart. Picked up a lone Stormtrooper at my local Walmart. Really love the improved articulation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, that’s correct.

By the time I got to my Target, the pegs were down to 5—gone were Beskar Mando, Teebo (both of whom I’ve still yet to see on any pegs), and one of the stormtroopers. Still, keep your eyes out for Target getting restocks of this wave... the hunt is back on.
Good to know, they hit Target 2-3 weeks ago and then Walmart last week.
Nice to see another Target restock.
Also hoping to see the faceprint AOTC TVC Kenobi/Skywalker/Maul/Wicket wave at Target soon too...

Reaction score
Good to know, they hit Target 2-3 weeks ago and then Walmart last week.
Nice to see another Target restock.
Also hoping to see the faceprint AOTC TVC Kenobi/Skywalker/Maul/Wicket wave at Target soon too...
That was also at my Target today, for the record. I just only collect very limited stuff in TVC.

Reaction score
Lucked out with Popfindr today and found the Beskar wave at Target. Really excited to finally find these in the wild. 😁

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
I check popfindr every day, and I've yet to see this wave arrive at my local 2-3 stores.

Reaction score
Most of my targets have done the clearance pricing, but the only purchase I've made after 10ish stores is a RoS rey. A good number of stores had no figures, and most are just yavin luke and jannah

Reaction score
Checked popfindr and one of the Targets was showing 5 of the latest wave which was definitely new because the most any store had been showing is 3 despite nothing being there. By time I got there I only found Ackbar and Teebo, and now popfindr is saying it is down to 1 which is probably what it was at before the restock. They also had gotten the new TVC but only had 2 Anakins and Obi Wans. So 1 Target in my city randomly got a restock I guess but disappeared immediately. Still have never seen a Beskar Mando, Stormtrooper, or Kamino Clone although I do own a clone.

Reaction score
You’re right @Kel Dork, it does seem pretty random which Targets have gotten restocks and which haven’t. Some have even gotten two cases of the wave while others are stuck at 0.

Reaction score
2 stores closest to me had the Probe Droid & older (phase 3 red & black) Black Series on clearance 50% off.
Also all of the Galaxy of Adventure were on clearance.

E8D2D868-B328-46F5-AA45-7FF80D119207.jpeg
8141F610-F64D-4047-9F5B-62EBDFDD13F6.jpeg

Reaction score
I haven't been tracking Galaxy's Edge restocks lately but on a Target run this morning I was surprised to see 4 x Captain Cardinal and 2 x Mountain Trooper on the theme endcap. Also saw the 40A ESB Snowtrooper. For some reason all of the ESB cards this store is getting are badly damaged. They also had a 50% off clearance tag on TVC.

Haven't seen the Probe Droid around here since it first hit. I would really love to pick up another one on clearance!

Reaction score
I’m going nuts with restock alerts for mountain trooper. Most of the time I can’t even add to cart before it’s sold out.

Wish they’d wait til they had more than 1 to alert everyone or maybe it’s still bots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I’m going nuts with restock alerts for mountain trooper. Most of the time I can’t even add to cart before it’s sold out.

Wish they’d wait til they had more than 1 to alert everyone or maybe it’s still bots.

Same. I had one in my cart ready to ship, went to checkout and it was already gone. This was around midnight last night.

Reaction score
At Target yesterday, saw a case of Captain Cardinals on one of those restock carts they use. Didn't stick around or ask as I'm not interested in him; but that's the first restock on the Galaxy's Edge TBS figures I've seen since the day they dropped. They also had one Falcon.

Reaction score
Yeah I saw a full case of Cardinals yesterday and another case of Hondo and MTs on a cart. Already have the ones I want but it’s a promising sign to see these restocked.

Reaction score
I do most of my buying online but was in my local Target this past weekend. They had 6x Captain Cardinals and 1x Jannah :rolleyes:. I did grab an Admiral Ackbar from the same store about a month ago.

Reaction score
I saw 5 Cardinals at my local Target a few days ago, too. They had been wrongly placed with the regular Black Series figures, rather than with the Galaxy's Edge merch. This was the first restock of Galaxy's Edge figures I've noticed.

Reaction score
I've seen Cardinals, Mountain Troopers, the deluxe robot guy, and the weird looking guy at my local Target. I'm trying to find a very select amount of the ESB carded ones and I should have got them the 15 times i passed on them. Want ATAT driver, Yoda, R2 and a few of the newest wave.

Reaction score
I've seen Cardinals, Mountain Troopers, the deluxe robot guy, and the weird looking guy at my local Target. I'm trying to find a very select amount of the ESB carded ones and I should have got them the 15 times i passed on them. Want ATAT driver, Yoda, R2 and a few of the newest wave.
Prime has em all at/around msrp

Reaction score
Whats the DPCI for the 40th wave and is it still hitting at Targets? I got a Boba from Amazon with a bent corner. Which is hilarious because I open %98 of my stuff and actually wanted to keep this one carded...

Reaction score
Do you have any Meijer stores around you? Mine got like 4-5 cases of wave one about 2 weeks ago.

Reaction score
I'm afraid of ordering anything through Amazon collectable wise.
Best case they arrive mint, worst case complain and they’ll send a replacement or give full refund if it’s really bad.

If you order several at once you’ll likely get it packaged better too since they won’t fit a bubble mailer haha

Reaction score
I've seen tons of all three ESB 40th waves at Gamestop, even saw Boba Fett the other day.