Target

Reaction score
No wonder retail is suffering, they don't follow consistent policies.

On the first run of Mandos Target cancelled my online order so they could "fullfill" it for a person in-store.
Now today when I go in to the store, they "fullfill" a Mando call-in hold, as opposed to selling it to someone who is right there.

They are very shady when it comes to their policies of holds and fulfilling orders.
The cancelling an online to fulfill for in person is definitely not something that shouldve happened, but a phone hold should be honored as long as they arent grabbing it from your hands for the phone guest haha.

I do think its smart when stores know about the hot toys and have electronics employees as the "gate keepers" to keep it 1 per person where possible.

I cant blame employees if they nab one for themselves, but obviously not taking them all. Working retail sucks, but first dibs at the new toys was one of the few perks I had when I worked at TRU in high school. eBay scalping wasn't as rampant then either.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
No wonder retail is suffering, they don't follow consistent policies.

On the first run of Mandos Target cancelled my online order so they could "fullfill" it for a person in-store.
Now today when I go in to the store, they "fullfill" a Mando call-in hold, as opposed to selling it to someone who is right there.

They are very shady when it comes to their policies of holds and fulfilling orders.
It also varies from store to store and employee to employee, which makes it more frustrating as there's no consistent company-wide policy. Some stores put the whole case of Carbon. Mandos on the pegs, some keep them in electronics, and some keep them in the back. Some stores will allow holds and some stores won't. Some stores will allow multiple purchases, some stores limit it to one per transaction, and some stores limit it to one per person.

Reaction score
I do think its smart when stores know about the hot toys and have electronics employees as the "gate keepers" to keep it 1 per person where possible.
I don't like it when they do this because when I'm pressed for time I usually just scan the aisles and walk out. I've probably missed out on stuff if they do this. They should at least put some kind of note in the Star Wars section indicating that they have certain items at the electronics counter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am glad to say that benefited from a generous Target employee today.
Woke up and saw about 4 targets had 6 Mando stock each.
Decided to stop at the closest on my way to work, got there at 7:45 and went it at open.
No Mando to be found and employee claimed they were still on the truck offload in the back and to call back around 10am when the Toys person came on shift.
Called back at 9 as I started to see Popfindr stock at this store go down.
Luckily the person in electronics said he would hold the last one for me since I was there at open and they had not put them out.
Went on lunch and picked it up!

Reaction score
I haven't actively sought one of these out, not really sold on the "carbonized" look, but I know if I stumbled across one I would probably have to get it.

Reaction score
I haven't actively sought one of these out, not really sold on the "carbonized" look, but I know if I stumbled across one I would probably have to get it.
That's exactly what happened to me! I'm not into the carbonized look at all but it was just too cool to leave on the shelf. The box is pretty sharp looking, too. If I don't form an attachment then I guess it's future tradebait...

Reaction score
Picked up 2 Carbonized Mandalorian today at Target in NY area. Looks like they are on todays truck. An employee found the box in the back room.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nothing new at my Target. I'm not hugely interested in the Carbonized Mando either, but if I find him on the pegs I'll probably pick one up just to be Mandalorian completist.

Reaction score
I wonder if Target will get anymore of this guy. Some Targets have done the reset for the action figure aisle. There are 2 pegs on an end cap and a spot on the shelf for the carbonized Mandolarian.

Reaction score
I was at one of many local Targets last night and I saw the action figure reset as well. One and only single figure there....Rey & D-O...nothing else

Reaction score
Look like the last wave of Carbonized Mandos hit Target this morning...will keep an eye out over the weekend to see if that't the last batch for a while...

Reaction score
2 different NJ Target's yesterday....NOT. ONE. SINGLE. FIGURE. ON. THE. PEGS.

Thank you Target for helping me to chose Amazon for my shopping.
I'm so over this.