Target

Reaction score
Thanks, yes seems they are making their way to the East coast, most likely by next week they will hit FL, my consolation was IG-11 today, just need Cara to be done with The Mandalorian 6"
I had to resort to ebay to get my Carbonized Mandalorian. It came in today so I have all of those now. My IG-11 came in today and then I found this wave which I was not expecting. Its been a good day for my collection. :grin:

Reaction score
Over the past couple weeks all Targets in my area have gotten new stock of Moloch, on top of the old stock. The most I have seen on one shelf is 12. Before this stock showed up each store was down to 2-4.

Reaction score
Over the past couple weeks all Targets in my area have gotten new stock of Moloch, on top of the old stock. The most I have seen on one shelf is 12. Before this stock showed up each store was down to 2-4.
My Target recently installed a little Star Wars station by like, the womens clothes and infant stuff. They don't have enough of the current waves of Black Series stock to place in both the toy aisle and this new station, but a bunch of new Molochs have turned up in the new location, like you're seeing.

Does anyone get exclusives right? Target either is overloaded with them (Vandor Chewie, Moloch) or can't keep them in stock (Carbon Mando). Walgreens doesn't show inventory for Obi-wan or Veers on their website, and Walmart is somehow an even bigger joke than Target and Walgreens. Gamestop is probably the best of the lot, but they vary wildly by location, in that some managers care about them and cater to their customers, while some couldn't care less.

Reaction score
The restock of Carbonized Mandalorian is real, just picked up the one I ordered online from my local store. None on the pegs, I would suggest checking your local store inventory online ASAP if you need him and texting the word "toy" to 827438 for 25% off.

Reaction score
Been keeping an eye on the website to see if they start showing up, right now it appears the closest store to me when I select in stock is in pittsburg. I live in atlanta :/

Reaction score
Good News, maybe! Target charged my card this morning for the Carbonized Mandalorian. But, I haven't seen the shipping notice yet. fingers crossed.

Reaction score
So two stores in the area were showing C3PO & Babu in stock...close to 6 @ each location. Neither store can find them. Checked Electronics, section, display and endcap...nothing. South location sends an online order( I couldn’t get the 25% off code to work when I tried). Ends up costing me 11.00 because the CSM knocked another $5 off. Within minutes I get a text to go to the north location to pickup, and it’s ready. Upon arrival they bring out a Galaxy of Adventures jet trooper. I say not even close. They ask if I’m willing to drive further if they confirm it’s physically in hand. I say no. They never did find any. They apologize and give me a $20 gift card for hours spent and gas expelled for one $20 BS figure. It won’t even cover it with the tax. I remember when collecting and toy hunting was actually fun. I miss Lionel Kiddie City more every day(sigh).

Last edited:
Reaction score
So two stores in the area were showing C3PO & Babu in stock...close to 6 @ each location. Neither store can find them. Checked Electronics, section, display and endcap...nothing. South location sends an online order( I couldn’t get the 25% off code to work when I tried). Ends up costing me 11.00 because the CSM knocked another $5 off. Within minutes I get a text to go to the north location to pickup, and it’s ready. Upon arrival they bring out a Galaxy of Adventures jet trooper. I say not even close. They ask if I’m willing to drive further if they confirm it’s physically in hand. I say no. They apologize and give me a $20 gift card for hours spent and gas expelled for one $20 BS figure. It won’t even cover it with the tax. I remember when collecting and toy hunting was actually fun. I miss Lionel Kiddie City more every day(sigh).
So did you get one? Sounds like if you got it for $11 and a $20 gift card on top of that, you came out pretty good.

Reaction score
So did you get one? Sounds like if you got it for $11 and a $20 gift card on top of that, you came out pretty good.
No...they never found stock at either store, and so cancelled the order. I can’t reuse the coupon code either.
Maclunkey!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
No...they never found stock at either store, and so cancelled the order. I can’t reuse the coupon code either.
Maclunkey!!!
I used the coupon a few weeks ago, and then today, I found Yavin Luke at Target. I texted for a new coupon and it worked. Maybe try getting another one.

Reaction score
Current Reddit reports are indicating that Carbonized Mandos #94s are being restocked and showing up again.

Reaction score
Current Reddit reports are indicating that Carbonized Mandos #94s are being restocked and showing up again.
The Carbonized Mando restock is apparently really happening, and I was able to order one online for pickup at a Target about an hour away.
My coupon worked too, so $19 out the door!
Verified at another Target that he is being restocked soon.

Reaction score
The Carbonized Mando restock is apparently really happening, and I was able to order one online for pickup at a Target about an hour away.
They should have also honored the 14.99 BS 6” sale.

Reaction score
tell that to the Targets in my area. As far as they are concerned this figure is discontinued.

Reaction score
tell that to the Targets in my area. As far as they are concerned this figure is discontinued.
Yes it was a lucky chance to find it, every store I called (except one) said they don’t have it.
The one that did confirm it’s en route said they could not give an arrival date and to just call back daily, like it’s some top secret product.
Another employee said they don’t like to give exact arrival dates for toys around Xmas since stuff is in high demand and to allow for everyone to have a chance to get them

Reaction score
Got my shipping notices for my Carbo mando's. Each was shipped separately, so that has be a little worried about how they will be packed. Also the target nearest me popped up as having limited stock. I was there this morning and did not see any. Also instead of in-stock stores being 800 miles away they are now only 120 miles away.

Reaction score
Got my shipping notices for my Carbo mando's. Each was shipped separately, so that has be a little worried about how they will be packed. Also the target nearest me popped up as having limited stock. I was there this morning and did not see any. Also instead of in-stock stores being 800 miles away they are now only 120 miles away.
My shipping notices from TFF have been delayed again, now expected 11/29

Reaction score
Carbonized Mandos are on trucks this morning and Targets should have stock counts by mid day once they offload them.
Some stores got double trucks for next weeks rush

Reaction score
FYI, Black series are on sale at Targets for $14.99.
Picked up C-3PO & Babu Frick for $10.99, applied my 25% off coupon.
They also honored the $5 off against my Carbonized Mando I picked up, so I got it for $24.99 - $5 (coupon) - $5 (Target sale) = $14.99
Can't go wrong with that!

Reaction score
Found several Carbo Mando's at Target yesterday, bought 1 in case my shipped orders arrived crushed. Received one of my target.com orders today. It arrived in a box barely big enough, a very tight fit, but without any damage.

Reaction score
What states have gotten a restock of the Carbonized Mandolarian. The only Target I know of is 2 hours in Tennessee.

Restocks started spreading from west to east a couple weeks ago. Looks like maybe a case per store.

Reaction score
Restocks started spreading from west to east a couple weeks ago. Looks like maybe a case per store.
Three stores in my area have them as Limited Stock, 6 on hand, but none of them can be found in-store.
I am guessing they will be on their way or out for Thanksgiving.
Really annoying when a store can't even find a product that they list as on hand.

Reaction score
Note to self, Target had Carbonized Mandalorians in stock, but would not confirm that over the phone since it was a Target exclusive.
Spoke to an employee today who said "we had 5 in stock" after I informed him I called twice the day before and they said they did not have.
Very shady by Target to not even confirm that they had them...

Reaction score
Note to self, Target had Carbonized Mandalorians in stock, but would not confirm that over the phone since it was a Target exclusive.
Spoke to an employee today who said "we had 5 in stock" after I informed him I called twice the day before and they said they did not have.
Very shady by Target to not even confirm that they had them...
I am have a similar problem. Target.com said one of our local Targets got case of the carbonized Mandolarian but a buddy of mine went by that Target and said they weren’t in stock. Another thing that happen was I was on my phone this morning and saw the carbonized Mando was available for pick up. I ordered 3 then got an email saying they were not available.