Target

Reaction score
I'm guessing that you don't know how to rotate image? Dang near broke my neck trying it view it. ;)

Reaction score
So what”s the state of your Targets? I got excited after TFF when I started seeing some new stuff out and those SW displays in the Disney/Clothing section. But it’s been a few weeks with nothing at all. Not even the Cave of Evil set.

Reaction score
So what”s the state of your Targets? I got excited after TFF when I started seeing some new stuff out and those SW displays in the Disney/Clothing section. But it’s been a few weeks with nothing at all. Not even the Cave of Evil set.
My store has been terrible as far as Star Wars stuff goes. But they are always fully stocked on Marvel, NECA, etc.

Reaction score
The closest Target is loaded with Snoke & Jyn figures - they had a case of new figures for TFF, and it may have been restocked once, but that's about it. Those figures should be purged, and returns shouldn't be allowed at this point. Both Hasbro and retailers are hurting the line by not removing them.

Reaction score
So the same nationwide. I don’t understand why Hasbro stopped sending employees to stores to remove old stock or why Target refused to clearance those older TVC figures for $1 or $2

Reaction score
Hasbro and their retail partners truly confuse me. Right now, The Mandalorian is the most promoted product in all media, and yet no main figures for it on the 3.75 scale are available. On TFF, many retailers got more Jyns and Snokes. What?

How come they can't time things right, or design waves and case assortments with any logical sense? I saw a "Cave of Evil" pack at Target tonight, along with about five Snokes. But nothing from the brand new popular show or upcoming holiday smash movie. It's so weird.

Reaction score
My local Target had 9 mint Cave of Evil packs and 2 slightly damaged ones...they are stocking up on stuff that not many ppl want...

Reaction score
My Target has about 10 Snokes and nothing else. And that's all they've had for the last two years. They did get one shipment of the recent wave with The Rise of Skywalker figures but that was it. Luckily I managed to find it shortly after it was set out and got most of the figures from that wave.

Reaction score
Where did the Jyn and Snoke figures come from? I know many stores had remnants, but it feels like more of them showed up right after TFF - is this the case of a collector scamming the store and returning old figures? I was under the impression they have different DPCI #s - anyone on the forums work at Target? I'd love a solution, so that they could restock and the TVC line could have a chance at moving cases of new figures!

Reaction score
How could a collector scam a store by returning old figures?

I've seen quite a few restocks of the newer waves but they must go quick. Just have to get lucky with the timing.

Reaction score
Where did the Jyn and Snoke figures come from? I know many stores had remnants, but it feels like more of them showed up right after TFF - is this the case of a collector scamming the store and returning old figures? I was under the impression they have different DPCI #s - anyone on the forums work at Target? I'd love a solution, so that they could restock and the TVC line could have a chance at moving cases of new figures!
They would be from cases of that wave showing up again. I could tell by the Stormtroopers that showed up that week.

Reaction score
How could a collector scam a store by returning old figures?

I've seen quite a few restocks of the newer waves but they must go quick. Just have to get lucky with the timing.
By buying old VC at a lower cost, holding on to them, buying new VC and returning the old ones with the new receipt.

That is why there was an major influx of 6" Jyn and Cassian at Target last year. 5 Below was selling them for $5. People bought them up, then bought all the new waves at Target and returned the $5 Jyn to Target with the receipt for the new figures. Since Target keeps the DCPI it's easy to scam them.

Reaction score
By buying old VC at a lower cost, holding on to them, buying new VC and returning the old ones with the new receipt.

That is why there was an major influx of 6" Jyn and Cassian at Target last year. 5 Below was selling them for $5. People bought them up, then bought all the new waves at Target and returned the $5 Jyn to Target with the receipt for the new figures. Since Target keeps the DCPI it's easy to scam them.
That shouldn't work with the newer waves (TFF and on) as the VC & BS have new/different DPCIs.

Reaction score
Seems pretty unlikely. A lot of work and risk for very little return.

The figures from the Hoth Soldier wave I saw were from brand new cases.