Target

GNT

Reaction score
Please post any news or info relating to Target here!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Target - TVC Edition

Humanitarian said:
It's gonna be nice to know some new Target DCPI numbers.
might as well put these in here...

087-06-1351 3.75 VINTAGE $7.99
087-06-1503 SUPER DLX VEHICLE $99.99
087-06-1335 Saga Legends Basic $7.99
087-06-1339 CW Basic $7.99
087-06-1343 SW Transformers $16.99
087-06-1345 3.75 Battle Pack $24.99
087-06-1347 CW Starfighter $24.99
087-06-1401 Galactic Heroes $6.99
087-06-1402 DLX Fig and vehicle $16.99
087-06-1478 Elec Lightsaber $19.99
087-06-1491 Basic Lightsaber $9.99
087-06-1497 HAILFIRE RC vehicle $59.99
087-06-1527 MEGABATTLER 10in FIG $19.99
087-06-1605 MANDALORIAN HELMET $34.99
087-06-1622 GREIVOUS LIGHTSABER $34.99

Reaction score

It's funny that Hasbro said that they were lowering the prices on the Clone Wars and SAGA Legends lines but Target has decided to charge the same amount for them as they will for The Vintage Collection line.

John

Reaction score

I have to admit that I like Target. Unlike Wal*Mart, it's clean, organized and friendly. I'll pay more for that any day. Though I do find more figures at Wally World. Darn them. But then again...I did see more VTSC figs at Tar-shay. And they have dill cashews. Even with the force on my side, I cannot stress the value of those cashews to you.

Reaction score

Why do we have a thread up? We still have to finish this months, and around another five months before anything Vintage hits...

Reaction score

Take into account that these DPCIs were revealed weeks before the Hasbro pricing announcement @ Toy Fair. The prices are always subject to change.

Reaction score

Kinderspartan said:
Why do we have a thread up? We still have to finish this months, and around another five months before anything Vintage hits...
Did you read the first post? Kinda explains why it's already up.

Reaction score

RebelTrooper said:
It's funny that Hasbro said that they were lowering the prices on the Clone Wars and SAGA Legends lines but Target has decided to charge the same amount for them as they will for The Vintage Collection line.

John
When did this happen?!

G

Mildoo said:
RebelTrooper said:

John
When did this happen?!
Toyfair Q&A. Hoping for the $6.99 price point!

Reaction score

Eopie_Herder said:
Kinderspartan said:
Plus, it's never too early to start!

Reaction score

Eopie_Herder said:
Kinderspartan said:
Yeah, I did. And I still don't get why it should be up almost five months in advanced.

Reaction score

Kinderspartan said:
Yeah, I did. And I still don't get why it should be up almost five months in advanced.
We have the codes, they'll be listed eventually...so why NOT now?

Reaction score

I've always had more luck at Walmart's, rather than Target. The Target's over here rarely stock their shelves with anything worth picking up.

Reaction score

AnthonyP said:
I've always had more luck at Walmart's, rather than Target. The Target's over here rarely stock their shelves with anything worth picking up.
Pretty much. My Target still has '09 ANH figs and the usual TCW and SL. Wal-Marts around me usually have at least one "recent" Legacy figure though not a lot.

Reaction score

SH4DOWSC0UT said:
AnthonyP said:
Pretty much. My Target still has '09 ANH figs and the usual TCW and SL. Wal-Marts around me usually have at least one "recent" Legacy figure though not a lot.
I have been pretty lucky at my Target. The distribution problems from last year have finally come to an end. New figures are being put out regularly, and as an added bonus, half the figures on the pegs are Legacy.
I hope this trend continues with TVC.

Reaction score

AdmiralScreed said:
SH4DOWSC0UT said:
AnthonyP said:
I have been pretty lucky at my Target. The distribution problems from last year have finally come to an end. New figures are being put out regularly, and as an added bonus, half the figures on the pegs are Legacy.
I hope this trend continues with TVC.
Hopefully your trend makes it's way over here!

Reaction score

Distribution issues still persist at the Targets in my area, but they are among the best stocked in terms of getting new figures.

Reaction score

My Target has stocked about a dozen cases of ESB Wave in the past few weeks and were consistently stocking throughout the holidays. I don't understand the distribution problems you guys seem to be having.

Reaction score

tk421_1_2 said:
My Target has stocked about a dozen cases of ESB Wave in the past few weeks and were consistently stocking throughout the holidays. I don't understand the distribution problems you guys seem to be having.
Exactly our point.

Reaction score

Not as of last week. The only thing that may qualify as beyond the ESB wave is the CW Thi-Sen wave, I think, but that was at Walmart.

Reaction score

trevagg said:
Not as of last week. The only thing that may qualify as beyond the ESB wave is the CW Thi-Sen wave, I think, but that was at Walmart.
Doesn't do us much help in the Target thread!

Reaction score

I just saw remnants of the ESB wave at a Target for the first time a couple days ago. To that point it had been nothing but ROTJ pegmelters.

Reaction score

Here it has been a little of the ESB wave, but mostly the TPM wave.

Reaction score

CLone_Wolf said:
Has anyone found anything else *beyond* the ESB wave
at a target lately?
The ESB wave will be the last Legacy wave to appear at Target, since the EU wave is now a TRU exclusive.

Reaction score

LordStarscream said:
I just saw remnants of the ESB wave at a Target for the first time a couple days ago. To that point it had been nothing but ROTJ pegmelters.
Were those at the Garner Target? No ESB at xroads...

I DID see esb in Garner...

Reaction score

OdinsDad said:
LordStarscream said:
Were those at the Garner Target? No ESB at xroads...

I DID see esb in Garner...
No, it was in fact Crossroads. I was there again today and all that was left was Ice Cream Maker Guy.

Reaction score

I saw Cloud Car Pilot and Vader today at Target. I scanned them and they were $7.99 with none in the back.

Reaction score

Does anyone have the updated DCPI numbers. I tried the ones listed in this thread and nothing. Are the DCPI numbers working yet ??

Reaction score

yeah i thought someone had posted the one for the at-at but cant find it again

Reaction score

Here they are;
all begin with 087-06:
Super Deluxe Vehicle (AT-AT) -1503
Hoth Vehicle -2244
Vintage Vehicle -2252
Star Wars Assortment Shipper -2263 (Dont bother throwing this # in the scanner, it wont come up)

Reaction score

I checked all the new DPCIs at the local Target and the only thing that was on hand was the vehicles so I had them pull me a snowspeeder from the back.

Reaction score

Got my local Target (Yorkville, IL) to pull a case of Vintage for me today.

The lady that pulled them for me actually thanked me for having the DCPI. She said it makes it much easier to find stuff.

Reaction score

The toy aisle has been reset at my Target, but the only new Star Wars product out so far is the $20 vehicles, the role play weapons, and Force Battlers.

Reaction score

To my surprise
, found the pegs filled with about 3 cases of Vintage figures today at one of my local Targets. No vehicles. They also put out some of the role play items.