Target

GNT

Reaction score
Target.com

With the release coming up soon it should be pretty soon before things start to leak out so please use this thread to talk about all things Target related be it online or instore!

Reaction score
Re: Target Thread

Would someone be so kind as to post the DPCI(s) here for whatever CW items have had their #'s released.

Thanks in advance!

Your friend, TSM-in-N.Y.

Reaction score

The # is the amount of pegs/facings.

pegs
3 x basic lightsabers
3 x Clonetrooper roleplay costume
8 x Clone Wars
8 x Legends
6 x Droid Factory
3 x EU Comic Packs
6 x SW/Transformers crossovers
3 x Unleashed
4 x Titanium
2 x Galactic Heroes

shelf
2 x midsize vehicle
1 x force action lightsaber
2 x blaster
2 x CW helmet
1 x Ultimate lightsaebr
1 x AT-TE
1 x battle pack
1 x Evolutions
1 x Galactic Heroes cinema scene
2 x CW Laptop
1 x SW Potato Heads
2 x Mighty Muggs
2 x Bobbleheads

Endcap # 1
3 x Evolutions
2 x GH cinema scenes
1 x force action lightsaber
2 x blasters

Endcap # 2
4 x Droid Factory
3 x Clone Commander Fox
3 x Galactic Heroes
3 x Clonetrooper helmet
1 x BMF

This endcap is the only location for the BMF, and will likely only hold one at a time because of the size. Most stores will only have 3-4 right away (and thanks to DPCI users, have sold out of their initial launch product).

Reaction score

Commack Target North (Vets Hwy) has cases of Clone Wars Basic figures. They also changed their set and there are all empty pegs ready to be stocked with the new stuff. I took what I could and put 1-1/2 cases onto the hooks. Wether they're still there remains to bee seen. I ran the rest of the DPCI #s and nothing.

SO EAST COAST BE ON THE LOOKOUT, Target WILL let you buy the stuff.

Reaction score

I went on my weekly run to the Target in Watauga, TX over lunch today. When I got to the Star Wars area, most of the pegs were clear, and I saw that they had been re-tagged and arranged for the new product. As I was leaving, I saw an employee with a cart and some unopened boxes. Sure enough, they were Clone Wars figures.

I hung around until she was done shelving the four boxes of figures & picked up an animated-style R2 (the only animated figure I was particularly interested in). Another person there picked up the AT-TE.

Half the boxes had 1st Day stickers, the other half did not. I picked up a non-1st Day sticker since I plan to open.

No BMF, Saga Legends, Legacy, or $20 vehicles were available yet.

Rung up at the cash register with no problem.

Reaction score

Admiral_AckBart said:
I went on my weekly run to the Target in Watauga, TX over lunch today. When I got to the Star Wars area, most of the pegs were clear, and I saw that they had been re-tagged and arranged for the new product. As I was leaving, I saw an employee with a cart and some unopened boxes. Sure enough, they were Clone Wars figures.

I hung around until she was done shelving the four boxes of figures & picked up an animated-style R2 (the only animated figure I was particularly interested in). Another person there picked up the AT-TE.

Half the boxes had 1st Day stickers, the other half did not. I picked up a non-1st Day sticker since I plan to open.

No BMF, Saga Legends, Legacy, or $20 vehicles were available yet.

Rung up at the cash register with no problem.
Nice find Admiral!! Always nice to score something without going through the hassle of the DCPI begging....

Reaction score

i lost two BMFs today. i should have bolted for the register after getting the first one.

Reaction score

A local store put a couple of cases of Clone Wars figures and one case of the Legacy Collection on the pegs. I grabbed the six Clone Wars figures that they had (Yoda and Grievous were already gone) and asked a helpful employee if they had any more in the back. He said that they didn't and I headed to one of the scanners to check for some other items. I was literally away from the Star Wars aisle for about 2 minutes. When I got back, all of the other figures were gone. I'm guessing someone realized that they shouldn't be out and cleared the pegs ... but, I still had the six in my hand. Talk about getting there in the nick of time.

Reaction score

i was using the dcpi terminal and an associate came over and asked if she can help. i said yeah can i get one of these,BMF. she said yeah i will see, how many do you want. i said one. we went to the back and she went into the stock room. just then my phone rang, my friend called, he was like get one for me. she came out with one and put it into my cart. she said do you want the last one, ok and off she goes. a few later she comes out with a manager who was like im sorry clearly you can see the do not open untill 7/26/08 on the box. nothing worked both taken away. i wonder if i went to the register if i could of paid for it. at this point its a game. if they are on the shelf i am going to try.

Reaction score

I like the Fox figure. I think the paint app on his chest looks really good in most ones I've seen. Plus, it saves me from having to buy a Star Case for him already. I've always said if every SW fig came with a Star case I would gladly pay an extra two dollars or so.

Plus, it's red. How appropriate for Target...

On a side note, Targets' have been pretty good at stocking for the big release date. I was worried when I first saw the reset that alot of those pegs they had up would be empty today for lack of product. But that has not been the case.

Reaction score

I went to Target yesterday I saw a whole bunch of Commander Fox figures, so I bought one. I was lucky that I found him, as he was the only Clone Wars figure there.

Reaction score

Target.com promo code for $5 off any Clone Wars purchase of $50 or more: STARWARS

Reaction score

Anyone know the Target.com code for Enlisting in the red clone army?

Reaction score

I just looked at the "Enlistmet" content over at Target.com. I found something very curious. Under the "Exclusives section, they give a bio for Commander Fox and a Coruscant Guard, as well as state build the RED army (as stated before here on the boards).

Soes this mean another Target exclusive figure (Coruscant Guard Clone). Has this been announced and I just missed it?

Reaction score

mrmforceX said:
Soes this mean another Target exclusive figure (Coruscant Guard Clone). Has this been announced and I just missed it?
More than likely, it's the 4 clones included in the upcoming exclusive Yoda/clones battle pack.

Reaction score

all the figures at my Target are a dollar more then they are every where, $8 for a figure is too much imo.

Reaction score

I was a little disappointed in Target's amount of figs. I got there and was the second person to the toy dept on Sat morning only to see about 2 cases of each series (CW, TLC, SL). To have such a big to do, they didn't do very much.

Reaction score

DCPI’s and SKU’s searches 101 please.

What are they and how do i use them to ask for a figure or vehicle/item that is not on the shelf?

I'm trying to get Commander Fox by the way, thanks!

Reaction score

RockMySocks10 said:
all the figures at my Target are a dollar more then they are every where, $8 for a figure is too much imo.
Figs have gone down to $6.99 at my Target in So. Cal.

Reaction score

Someone stole all the Star Cases from all but one Commander Fox at Parma Target, about twelve in all.
They are all on the pegs with the normal figs but still ring at $12.99.
Might be possible to argue the price as there are no tags for them anywhere on the pegs.
I wonder if a customer made off with them or some dumb employee removed them while stocking.

Reaction score

matto said:
I was a little disappointed in Target's amount of figs. I got there and was the second person to the toy dept on Sat morning only to see about 2 cases of each series (CW, TLC, SL). To have such a big to do, they didn't do very much.
It was definitely not the big bash they had when they released the ROTS figures was it? Man, those were the days. I'm thankful that there are plenty of figures to be found at all the stores around my area at the moment. It almost makes me forget the sorry TAC distribution most of us experienced not too long ago.

Reaction score

Darth Chuck, Can you tell us if the AT-TE and/or BMF are going to be on sale starting tomorrow??

Reaction score

BIGJIM said:
Someone stole all the Star Cases from all but one Commander Fox at Parma Target, about twelve in all.
Might be possible to argue the price as there are no tags for them anywhere on the pegs.
I wonder if a customer made off with them or some dumb employee removed them while stocking.
what a db -whoever did that

Reaction score

MARTI said:
Darth Chuck, Can you tell us if the AT-TE and/or BMF are going to be on sale starting tomorrow??
Got my AT TE for 89.99 this morning as well as a homing spider droid for 16.99. If the BMF was on sale I'd have picked one of those up as well. Commander Fox was still warming the pegs so I grabbed two of him as well but he wasn't on sale.

Reaction score

bikerscout said:
BIGJIM said:
what a db -whoever did that
Same thing here.. I counted about 14. now its REALLY not worth $15!

Reaction score

Fox still warming at my Target with more in the back. Took some receipts back to get the sale discount. A line started forming behind me as soon as I walked up and the guy working guest serviice started rushing and gave me back $12 when I was supposed to only get $6.

Reaction score

Hey Darth Chuck and/or Jedi Mathyus
Do you know appoximately the reset date is for the exclusive battlebacks in stores now that target.com had them already?

Thanks

Reaction score

R1G4R3PO said:
Do you know appoximately the reset date is for the exclusive battlebacks in stores now that target.com had them already?

Thanks
Well, I thought these were supposed to be out this coming weekend, but I could be wrong. Also, the tag on these at SDCC said 8-22-08. I hope that gives you an idea of when to start looking.

Reaction score

Jedi_Mathyus said:
R1G4R3PO said:

Thanks
Well, I thought these were supposed to be out this coming weekend, but I could be wrong. Also, the tag on these at SDCC said 8-22-08. I hope that gives you an idea of when to start looking.
But...the hasbro release guide says 11/23.

Reaction score

Well, it also said wave 2 of the Legacy collection was not supposed to be out until the 1th of August. That wave was out on the MM sales. So, who knows what is really going to happen. All I do know is that the 3 Targets close to me do not have these in yet.

Reaction score

Yeah, I ran the dcpi also and none of them around me have them either.

Reaction score

I guarantee you an employee took Fox out of his packaging. No way a customer gets out with Star Cases and no one notices. They were probably removed to save on peg space.