Target

GNT

Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2000
Messages
70,335
Reaction score
30
Location
Australia
Target.com

With the release coming up soon it should be pretty soon before things start to leak out so please use this thread to talk about all things Target related be it online or instore!
 
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
848
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

Would someone be so kind as to post the DPCI(s) here for whatever CW items have had their #'s released.

Thanks in advance!


Your friend, TSM-in-N.Y.
 
Joined
Oct 10, 2006
Messages
3,588
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

The # is the amount of pegs/facings.

pegs
3 x basic lightsabers
3 x Clonetrooper roleplay costume
8 x Clone Wars
8 x Legends
6 x Droid Factory
3 x EU Comic Packs
6 x SW/Transformers crossovers
3 x Unleashed
4 x Titanium
2 x Galactic Heroes

shelf
2 x midsize vehicle
1 x force action lightsaber
2 x blaster
2 x CW helmet
1 x Ultimate lightsaebr
1 x AT-TE
1 x battle pack
1 x Evolutions
1 x Galactic Heroes cinema scene
2 x CW Laptop
1 x SW Potato Heads
2 x Mighty Muggs
2 x Bobbleheads

Endcap # 1
3 x Evolutions
2 x GH cinema scenes
1 x force action lightsaber
2 x blasters

Endcap # 2
4 x Droid Factory
3 x Clone Commander Fox
3 x Galactic Heroes
3 x Clonetrooper helmet
1 x BMF

This endcap is the only location for the BMF, and will likely only hold one at a time because of the size. Most stores will only have 3-4 right away (and thanks to DPCI users, have sold out of their initial launch product).
 
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
1,475
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island, NY
Re: Target Thread

Commack Target North (Vets Hwy) has cases of Clone Wars Basic figures. They also changed their set and there are all empty pegs ready to be stocked with the new stuff. I took what I could and put 1-1/2 cases onto the hooks. Wether they're still there remains to bee seen. I ran the rest of the DPCI #s and nothing.

SO EAST COAST BE ON THE LOOKOUT, Target WILL let you buy the stuff.
 
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
505
Reaction score
0
Location
Coppell, TX
Re: Target Thread

I went on my weekly run to the Target in Watauga, TX over lunch today. When I got to the Star Wars area, most of the pegs were clear, and I saw that they had been re-tagged and arranged for the new product. As I was leaving, I saw an employee with a cart and some unopened boxes. Sure enough, they were Clone Wars figures.

I hung around until she was done shelving the four boxes of figures & picked up an animated-style R2 (the only animated figure I was particularly interested in). Another person there picked up the AT-TE.

Half the boxes had 1st Day stickers, the other half did not. I picked up a non-1st Day sticker since I plan to open.

No BMF, Saga Legends, Legacy, or $20 vehicles were available yet.

Rung up at the cash register with no problem.
 
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
3,141
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

Admiral_AckBart said:
I went on my weekly run to the Target in Watauga, TX over lunch today. When I got to the Star Wars area, most of the pegs were clear, and I saw that they had been re-tagged and arranged for the new product. As I was leaving, I saw an employee with a cart and some unopened boxes. Sure enough, they were Clone Wars figures.

I hung around until she was done shelving the four boxes of figures & picked up an animated-style R2 (the only animated figure I was particularly interested in). Another person there picked up the AT-TE.

Half the boxes had 1st Day stickers, the other half did not. I picked up a non-1st Day sticker since I plan to open.

No BMF, Saga Legends, Legacy, or $20 vehicles were available yet.

Rung up at the cash register with no problem.
Nice find Admiral!! Always nice to score something without going through the hassle of the DCPI begging....
 
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

i lost two BMFs today. i should have bolted for the register after getting the first one.
 
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
34,106
Reaction score
15
Location
Rochester, NY
Re: Target Thread

A local store put a couple of cases of Clone Wars figures and one case of the Legacy Collection on the pegs. I grabbed the six Clone Wars figures that they had (Yoda and Grievous were already gone) and asked a helpful employee if they had any more in the back. He said that they didn't and I headed to one of the scanners to check for some other items. I was literally away from the Star Wars aisle for about 2 minutes. When I got back, all of the other figures were gone. I'm guessing someone realized that they shouldn't be out and cleared the pegs ... but, I still had the six in my hand. Talk about getting there in the nick of time.
 
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

i was using the dcpi terminal and an associate came over and asked if she can help. i said yeah can i get one of these,BMF. she said yeah i will see, how many do you want. i said one. we went to the back and she went into the stock room. just then my phone rang, my friend called, he was like get one for me. she came out with one and put it into my cart. she said do you want the last one, ok and off she goes. a few later she comes out with a manager who was like im sorry clearly you can see the do not open untill 7/26/08 on the box. nothing worked both taken away. i wonder if i went to the register if i could of paid for it. at this point its a game. if they are on the shelf i am going to try.
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
5,983
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

I like the Fox figure. I think the paint app on his chest looks really good in most ones I've seen. Plus, it saves me from having to buy a Star Case for him already. I've always said if every SW fig came with a Star case I would gladly pay an extra two dollars or so.

Plus, it's red. How appropriate for Target...


On a side note, Targets' have been pretty good at stocking for the big release date. I was worried when I first saw the reset that alot of those pegs they had up would be empty today for lack of product. But that has not been the case.
 
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
Des Plaines, Illinois
Re: Target Thread

I went to Target yesterday I saw a whole bunch of Commander Fox figures, so I bought one. I was lucky that I found him, as he was the only Clone Wars figure there.
 
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

Target.com promo code for $5 off any Clone Wars purchase of $50 or more: STARWARS
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

Anyone know the Target.com code for Enlisting in the red clone army?
 
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
2,271
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

I just looked at the "Enlistmet" content over at Target.com. I found something very curious. Under the "Exclusives section, they give a bio for Commander Fox and a Coruscant Guard, as well as state build the RED army (as stated before here on the boards).

Soes this mean another Target exclusive figure (Coruscant Guard Clone). Has this been announced and I just missed it?
 
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
6,876
Reaction score
31
Re: Target Thread

mrmforceX said:
Soes this mean another Target exclusive figure (Coruscant Guard Clone). Has this been announced and I just missed it?
More than likely, it's the 4 clones included in the upcoming exclusive Yoda/clones battle pack.
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
645
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

all the figures at my Target are a dollar more then they are every where, $8 for a figure is too much imo.
 
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
2,118
Reaction score
12
Location
SC
Re: Target Thread

I was a little disappointed in Target's amount of figs. I got there and was the second person to the toy dept on Sat morning only to see about 2 cases of each series (CW, TLC, SL). To have such a big to do, they didn't do very much.
 
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
1,737
Reaction score
0
Location
Lafayette, LA
Re: Target Thread

DCPI’s and SKU’s searches 101 please.

What are they and how do i use them to ask for a figure or vehicle/item that is not on the shelf?

I'm trying to get Commander Fox by the way, thanks!
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

RockMySocks10 said:
all the figures at my Target are a dollar more then they are every where, $8 for a figure is too much imo.
Figs have gone down to $6.99 at my Target in So. Cal.
 
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
11,978
Reaction score
0
Location
Northeastern Ohio
Re: Target Thread

Someone stole all the Star Cases from all but one Commander Fox at Parma Target, about twelve in all.
They are all on the pegs with the normal figs but still ring at $12.99.
Might be possible to argue the price as there are no tags for them anywhere on the pegs.
I wonder if a customer made off with them or some dumb employee removed them while stocking.
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

matto said:
I was a little disappointed in Target's amount of figs. I got there and was the second person to the toy dept on Sat morning only to see about 2 cases of each series (CW, TLC, SL). To have such a big to do, they didn't do very much.
It was definitely not the big bash they had when they released the ROTS figures was it? Man, those were the days. I'm thankful that there are plenty of figures to be found at all the stores around my area at the moment. It almost makes me forget the sorry TAC distribution most of us experienced not too long ago.
 
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
4,489
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

Darth Chuck, Can you tell us if the AT-TE and/or BMF are going to be on sale starting tomorrow??
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
13,781
Reaction score
0
Location
Concord Dawn
Re: Target Thread

BIGJIM said:
Someone stole all the Star Cases from all but one Commander Fox at Parma Target, about twelve in all.
They are all on the pegs with the normal figs but still ring at $12.99.
Might be possible to argue the price as there are no tags for them anywhere on the pegs.
I wonder if a customer made off with them or some dumb employee removed them while stocking.
what a db -whoever did that
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

MARTI said:
Darth Chuck, Can you tell us if the AT-TE and/or BMF are going to be on sale starting tomorrow??
Got my AT TE for 89.99 this morning as well as a homing spider droid for 16.99. If the BMF was on sale I'd have picked one of those up as well. Commander Fox was still warming the pegs so I grabbed two of him as well but he wasn't on sale.
 
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

bikerscout said:
BIGJIM said:
Someone stole all the Star Cases from all but one Commander Fox at Parma Target, about twelve in all.
They are all on the pegs with the normal figs but still ring at $12.99.
Might be possible to argue the price as there are no tags for them anywhere on the pegs.
I wonder if a customer made off with them or some dumb employee removed them while stocking.
what a db -whoever did that
Same thing here.. I counted about 14. now its REALLY not worth $15!
 
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
408
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

Fox still warming at my Target with more in the back. Took some receipts back to get the sale discount. A line started forming behind me as soon as I walked up and the guy working guest serviice started rushing and gave me back $12 when I was supposed to only get $6.
 
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
6,876
Reaction score
31
Re: Target Thread

Hey Darth Chuck and/or Jedi Mathyus
Do you know appoximately the reset date is for the exclusive battlebacks in stores now that target.com had them already?

Thanks
 
Joined
Oct 10, 2006
Messages
3,588
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

R1G4R3PO said:
Hey Darth Chuck and/or Jedi Mathyus
Do you know appoximately the reset date is for the exclusive battlebacks in stores now that target.com had them already?

Thanks
Well, I thought these were supposed to be out this coming weekend, but I could be wrong. Also, the tag on these at SDCC said 8-22-08. I hope that gives you an idea of when to start looking.
 
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
2,622
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakeville,MN
Re: Target Thread

Jedi_Mathyus said:
R1G4R3PO said:
Hey Darth Chuck and/or Jedi Mathyus
Do you know appoximately the reset date is for the exclusive battlebacks in stores now that target.com had them already?

Thanks
Well, I thought these were supposed to be out this coming weekend, but I could be wrong. Also, the tag on these at SDCC said 8-22-08. I hope that gives you an idea of when to start looking.
But...the hasbro release guide says 11/23.
 
Joined
Oct 10, 2006
Messages
3,588
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

Well, it also said wave 2 of the Legacy collection was not supposed to be out until the 1th of August. That wave was out on the MM sales. So, who knows what is really going to happen. All I do know is that the 3 Targets close to me do not have these in yet.
 
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
2,622
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakeville,MN
Re: Target Thread

Yeah, I ran the dcpi also and none of them around me have them either.
 
Joined
Nov 2, 2000
Messages
2,477
Reaction score
0
Re: Target Thread

I guarantee you an employee took Fox out of his packaging. No way a customer gets out with Star Cases and no one notices. They were probably removed to save on peg space.
 
Top