Target/G.E. droids wave 2????

Reaction score
Anyone recall info on these revealed at celebration w/ other holiday droids? The only info I found was this, from an article dated 5/22/22......"Up first is a new assortment of Astromech figures similar to the hit droid from Star Wars: Rebels: Chopper. We could see these hitting Target stores in the Droid Factory boxes for their exclusive Galaxy's Edge program. All of these droids are fantastic, with new parts and colors to showcase the fun variety of Astromech out there"FC5FF61E-D446-4C6A-8174-0E03DE042704_1_201_a.jpg

Reaction score
^ they could be. I'm not sure what these are. This is the 1st I came across them

Reaction score
I do know that the Droid Factory chopper units can accept the regular domes, but of course those are at the parks…I wouldn’t think they’d advertise the Target droids along with the other park offerings, but here’s to hoping for a wave 2, regardless!

Reaction score
I’d like a wave 2 as well…but maybe without the BB droids. I would t have minded the proper Disney ones but those ones were more like glorified ping pong *****.

Reaction score
Weren't those first ones only at Target due to the parks issues with being closed? If so then I don't really see a wave 2 happening, at least at Target, but it's possible new Droids will come out in a similar format.

Reaction score
^ that's what's confusing me. These were announced in May, but this is 1st I recall seeing them. The article mentions Target but not sure if that's mis-info, nor diod article clarify the scale. Image is blurred but they do kinda favor the RC droids rather than the 3.75" scale BaD molds

EDIT UPDATE!! i was able to view orig link i posted on a different but much larger PC screen and zoom in onto image even more, and these DO INDEED match the RC C-series droids Indysolo007* mentioned above

these are not 3.75" scale

perhaps the reason why i did not recall them.....crisis of new 3.75" droids to hunt down averted

*edited to give ccredit to correct poster ( very tired last night when I posted orginally)

Last edited:
Reaction score
^ yeah, these looked to have wires on the feet. Too good to be true…I want my Cheep droid to go with r7-a7

Reaction score
^ yeah, these looked to have wires on the feet. Too good to be true…I want my Cheep droid to go with r7-a7
Sorry, I gave credit of your post to another member. I just now realized it and so, i edited it to properly give the credit to you

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure these are new droids and parts coming to the Droid Depot where you build the $100 remote control units.

Never mind, I see it's already been pointed out.

Last edited: