talk radio

G

phil hendry is a syndicated radio host (if you didnt know) but we only get him here on the overnights on a rebroadcast. anyone else enjoy hearing him fool people as much as i do? also does anyone out there have Ed Tyll on the radio? I have been missing him for about five years now...

[ 04-30-2002, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: dirty scout trooper ]

G

Phil Hendry is a RIOT! Its hard to believe that any of his callers actually believe he is being serious. I don't know how he keeps from cracking himself up.

G

I catch him on my commute home from the Bay Area every day. The first time I heard him, I was not quite shure what was going on, but after I figured that all of those interviewies were him, I couldn't stop laughing. Anybody hear the one when he was pretending to be a lady that was saying that the Nutcracker was about drug dealing-I was laughing so hard I almost had to pull over

Reaction score
I listen to Phil Hendrie every night if I happen to be in the car. Phil is beyond genius!!! I try to listen to Don and Mike every day. I'll make up a place to go on my lunch break just to find some private radio time to listen. Wednesdays are so special, I get to listen to them read USA Today's Craig Wilson column on the way to the comic shop.

G

I've listened to him before but never got into his show. In Wichita I used to listen to Don & Mike out of Washington, DC; and they were hilarious. Unfortunately, KC doesn't carry them, all I can get up here is some pretty boring local yokals.

Reaction score
I've only heard Phil Hendry a couple times, but he's funny as hell. For my morning radio I like the Bob and Tom Show

Reaction score
Even though the show has a sort of conservative/Republican slant, I have been known to listen to Garage Logic with Joe Souchery. Probably only fellow Minnesota people here will know what I'm talking about.

Reaction score
Originally posted by czahr:
Even though the show has a sort of conservative/Republican slant, I have been known to listen to Garage Logic with Joe Souchery. Probably only fellow Minnesota people here will know what I'm talking about.
<font size="2" face="arial">
His show is really good...how about Jason Lewis

All I listen to is talk radio (besides CD's, KFAN a local sports station while delving into sports also has some really good hosts who also deal with a lot of the loacl politics and entertainment issues. Music Radio sucks, long live talk radio

G

yeah, i have been a talk radio junkie for quite a while now too, about 10 years. I am fortunate to live in floriduh which has been blessed with jim phillips and the phillips phile. life would be rough without jim.

Reaction score
Phil Henderie is pretty damn funny. In the morings I used to listen to Mark & Brian until their affiliate in Seattle dropped them for a local show. Lately, I've been listening to either Bob Rivers & Twisted Radio or Andy Savage in the morning. Afternoons I'll listen to Tom Leykis, Opie & Anthony, and Robin & Maynard. All depends on what mood I'm in.