Tai-Gon Jair's Feedback Thread

Reaction score
This thread is for fellow collectors to leave feedback after they have bought from me, sold to me, or traded with me. Thanks!

Reaction score
Jusrt completed a great trade with Tai-Gon Jair. Everything went smooth and easy. Great scummer.

Reaction score
Tai-Gon Jair: If you want to trade, talk, sell or buy from a fellow collector- TGJ has rock star status. I received my trade in perfect shape and fantastic packaging. Many thanks!! Till we trade again...

Reaction score
Great to work with. Items I sold will be well cared for and displayed how they were intended to be.

Shotgnz

Reaction score
Awesome guy to trade with! Great communication, super fast shipping, A+ all around

Reaction score
Had an awesome deal with Jeremiah, aka Tai-Gon Jair 😊😊😊
The original offer for just CW Anakin was even started by him, even knowing I am located in Europe.
During great communication we also settled for a 332nd Trooper.
It really helps, finding someone in the US, who actually knows how frustrating it can be, chasing excluisves over here.

Perfect communication, keeps you updated on every step, fast shipping and perfect packaging. Will gladly do buisness with you again πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Reaction score
Just had a second, awesome deal with Jeremiah πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»
As expected from the first time, great communication, updates on every step he takes, fast and safe shipping πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Can't await any future deal 😊😊😊