TAC Hailfire Droid Review

Sev

Reaction score

Paint Apps: The paint apps. differ from the ones seen in the movies. This one is different shades of blue with red for the ”head” and “eye.” Some parts are different shades of grey or metallic grey and the gun barrels are silver. To make up for this made up design, they really put a lot of detail into it and made it look really neat.
5/5

Sculpt: This sculpt is fairly accurate to the actual Hailfire droid. The big looped wheels actually move and the cannon swivel from side to side and up and down. The missile pods also rotate 360 degrees.
5/5

Accessories/Features: First off, when you open the box, you get the droid “body” with 5 pieces. The missile pods connect to the top and the wheels to the sides. The gun snaps onto the bottom of the droid. One neat thing about this droid is that it comes with 32 projectiles to fit in the 32 missile slots. Now, only 16 of these actually fire (the top 8 on each pod). My only complaint is that when these projectiles are in, if tilted, they happen to automatically fire or just slip out which leads to lost projectiles so I just keep them out. Although, I’m sure the kids love launching 16 missiles all at once at their friend’s Republic craft.
5/5

Value: For $20, you get a repaint of the somewhat rare Clone Wars line Hailfire droid. Sounds good to me!
5/5

Overall: This is a nice Hasbro-made EU vehicle and is well worth the money.

Overall Rating: 20/20

Reaction score
Uhm it's not really EU Sev... it was in AOTC. In the big ground battle scene, there are a couple of them launching missles at the gunships. So its not a Hasbro made or EU made design. It's canon.

Sev

Reaction score
NickRyder said:
Uhm it's not really EU Sev... it was in AOTC. In the big ground battle scene, there are a couple of them launching missles at the gunships. So its not a Hasbro made or EU made design. It's canon.
I know that but I don't remember seeing a BLUE one in AOTC. I thought they were like the CW release colors.

What I meant was, if they released a pink Gunship, it isn't canon and thus a Hasbro creation. So it's the same with this blue Hailfire droid.

Reaction score
Its a EU BLUE hailfire droid from the comics that was used in the Battle of kashyyyk.

Reaction score
Do you know what comment it is specifically from, or even better an image of this? I can't seem to find this anywhere. Thank you!