Synara San

GNT

Reaction score
Here's a look at the new Resistance figure Synara San, who'll be purchasing this figure?

Reaction score
I think this character looks awesome. I'm not particularly interested in the Resistance line as I don't typically collect the cartoon-based figures, aside from a few exceptions. This one will be one of those. Which will probably lead to more...

Reaction score
Anyone want to guess as to her species? Is she a Zeltron maybe?

Reaction score
I thought she was Mirialan. I realized the skin tone is different, but perhaps a sub or mutated species?

Reaction score
I think this character looks awesome. I'm not particularly interested in the Resistance line as I don't typically collect the cartoon-based figures, aside from a few exceptions. This one will be one of those. Which will probably lead to more...
Completely agree. I don't really like animated figures, but this one is so striking and has such a cool look, I may need to make an exception.

Reaction score
So now the Resistance toys are going to be in the TLJ section, along with the Solo toys? :whistling:

Anyway, I am struggling to find any excitement over these figures or the show.

Reaction score
Odd-looking alien - and I say that as a compliment. This looks more like a Farscape/Babylon 5 creature than a SW alien, but still looks interesting.

Reaction score
She's a pirate! Cool, I can dig it. best looking figure in the bunch, I may have to buy just this one.

Reaction score
So now the Resistance toys are going to be in the TLJ section, along with the Solo toys? :whistling:

Anyway, I am struggling to find any excitement over these figures or the show.
This forum is getting ridiculous.

I saw the first two episodes of the show. I don't think I'll be a regular viewer. Not terrible, but it really doesn't grab you, despite a few clever ideas in the margins. The story hook jus isn't very strong and the lead is a bit grating. And it's definitely pitched at a young audience. Shrug.

Reaction score
I agree, we do need separate forums for these lines...

I watched the first three, and, well it wasn't compelling, I guess it was alright. I do like the animation style. I'll hold out for awhile, in hopes that we see more of the First Order, and maybe things get a little more interesting...

Reaction score
I love all 3.75 and definitely will pick her up! I guess I should at least try out the show...

Reaction score
It's a cool design and I really like the helmet. If i see this and it's on sale at a reasonable price I ma get it, about teh only figure that really pops out at me as interesting. I'm just hoping she's not too skinny, as I want to add some SA arms and legs.