Sy Snootles

GNT

Reaction score

Sy Snootles makes a return to the Star Wars franchise after quite some time by appearing in the season 3 episode 'Hunt For Ziro' where she was pretty much the central character in the episode and had to retrieve a journal from Ziro and return it to Jabba The Hutt.

Would anyone here like to see a new Sy Snootles figure made? The last version was the god awful POTF one from well over 10+ years ago. So not only would it be great to see a CW version but an OT one as well would be fantastic as well. So does anyone want her?

Reaction score
I liked how the series disregarded the Special Edition appearance of Sy Snoodles and modeled her instead after her OT appearance. The lonnger proboscis, the lack of a neck, the longer legs - and that feather!

Reaction score
Yes please. And gimme a Clone Wars Max Rebo while you're at it, even if he hasn't been in the show (yet!).

Reaction score
ReverendStrone said:
Count me in as keen. I thought she was a fabulous character and she fits in nicely with my collecting regime of concentrating on the fringy alien types.
ditto comepletely! she was great, wasn't she? a spy superstar!

Reaction score
loved the nod of the OT with Sy Snootles as well as the nod to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom with Snootles signing Willie Scott's song in the beginning.. that was awesome.

I like the concept of the battle pack with Ziro and Snootles but also would love it if they gave us an animated style Droopy McCool and Max Rebo as well.

Reaction score
A Sy Snootles figure would be cool. Even cooler would be if Max Rebo and Droopy McCol appeared in a episode with Sy and Hasbro releae all 3 characters in a band 3 pack.

Reaction score
No thanks. Definite pass, no matter how well made. Same with her "slugfriend".

I wonder if she made an impression with the kids. My nephew was a little grossed out with the coupling, but I'll ask him when I see him.

Reaction score
DarkArtist said:
loved the nod of the OT with Sy Snootles as well as the nod to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom with Snootles signing Willie Scott's song in the beginning.. that was awesome.

I like the concept of the battle pack with Ziro and Snootles but also would love it if they gave us an animated style Droopy McCool and Max Rebo as well.
The song was indeed great - and it was cool to see the character in the CW, but I doubt we'll see a figure because Hasbro already discussed how they dont feel the band needs updated. I'd buy one, but those legs would be tricky from a sculpting standpoint...

Reaction score
darth_sidious said:
The song was indeed great - and it was cool to see the character in the CW, but I doubt we'll see a figure because Hasbro already discussed how they dont feel the band needs updated. I'd buy one, but those legs would be tricky from a sculpting standpoint...

I really dislike Hasbro's excuse for not re-doing the band. They cite the 2007 Wal-Mart packs not selling well but what did they expect? People didn't buy them because they were the exact sculpts we already have with minor paint mods. Those sets would have sold 3x as much if they were brand new sculpts.

As for Clone Wars, what I'd really like is a set like the recent Jabba but instead of the dais it would be that Swamp Speeder they drove in the recent episode packed with Ziro and Sy. Never would happen but would be cool.

Reaction score
I'd buy one...seeing her and Ziro in the deluxe line would be cool, but not battlepack worthy.