Swarovski Star Wars collectibles

Reaction score
Swarovski have now got a Star Wars licence for Crystal figurines. So far, they've released R2-D2, BB8, Yoda, Darth Vader, C3-P0 and a Storm Trooper.

The figurines are roughly 12 cms tall. They're pretty expensive at between £89 for BB8 to £350 for the Vader, but I suppose that Crystal is expensive anyway.
To be honest, i quite like them, but I won't be collecting them. (U
nless there's a Millennium Falcon released, of course.)

They also have Crystal covered Helmet's too.

These are in the thousands.

I thought that this was interesting enough to post this here. What are your thoughts?

Reaction score
I like R2 and Yoda but at that price, probably not enough to buy. BB8 looks like a disco ball.
I'm surprised they didn't make one of those crystal foxes from TLJ.

Reaction score
I like R2 and Yoda but at that price, probably not enough to buy. BB8 looks like a disco ball.
I'm surprised they didn't make one of those crystal foxes from TLJ.
Ha! I thought about that, then I read your comment. I think it you place it on a motorized turn table and give him the proper lighting, all you'll need would be The Village People music playing in the background for a Disco party. :)

They are nice for what they are, and I'm sure there will be people interested in this type of collectible. Not for me, though. That said, I can see collectors with a focus on a certain character buying one piece or two to add to their collection.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
I picked up the R2 for my R2 focus and it is really nice. I got mine from eBay for $165 shipped, so less than retail. There are deals to be found if you look.

Mike

Reaction score
I picked up the R2 for my R2 focus and it is really nice. I got mine from eBay for $165 shipped, so less than retail. There are deals to be found if you look.

Mike
Congrats on your purchase, Michael. I figured, as I mentioned above, these would be perfect for someone with a collecting focus and the R2 is very unique; something out of the ordinary. Great addition to your collection.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I actually have all the figurines. I picked them all up from Amazon when they were on sale. I believe they were all like 50% or something.

Now I normally don't collect anything like this at all but I went ahead and bought them. They actually look really good, pretty hefty and look best when light is applied.

That being said, I have absolutely no where to put these. They are still boxed up right now lol.