Swappers

JVM

Reaction score
The original Possk picture is gone, I hope someone has a copy, I was only able to scrap this together:

GNT

Reaction score
After all that does anyone here actually own the might Possk pictured above?

Reaction score
After all that does anyone here actually own the might Possk pictured above?
I actually asked Jables if he would go buy it for me! He said he had already gone back, and it was gone.

Now we really need a moment of silence. . .

Reaction score
Lol, damn, how long has the old Posskster been around now, And does anyone know if he is still hanging on a ged somewhere?

Im thinking of starting a trend of using "May The Possk Be With You" as my signature,.

Would anyone be up for that with me?

Reaction score
Lol, damn, how long has the old Posskster been around now, And does anyone know if he is still hanging on a ged somewhere?

Im thinking of starting a trend of using "May The Possk Be With You" as my signature,.

Would anyone be up for that with me?
Since post #175, November 2010.

Look what I found yesterday at my local walmart!

I don't even know what it is but they sure went to great lengths lol.

The legend returns, all the way from post #175 by Jables.

A moment of silent respect for Possk, please. . . .
I actually asked Jables if he would go buy it for me! He said he had already gone back, and it was gone.

Now we really need a moment of silence. . .
Not still hanging. I wish I owned him. As for the sig, mine's a friggin' billboard. I think it's full.

Reaction score
Saw all these new posts thinking someone came across an amazing swap only to see possk resurrected.

Then I got to thinking there actually needs to be figs on the pegs for swapping

Reaction score
Like the REBELS nod to the Kenner Troop Transport, Possk needs to be snuck into an entertainment and produced as a legit toy. Only then will the original perpetrator come forward for his residual cheque.

I'm only half kidding. I'd love a Possk figure!

Reaction score
I need some fresh meat, anyone seen a good swap lately ?
someone posted on Facebook that they saw a ROTS carded Wookiee Warrior on the pegs but the UPC was replaced with a black series 6" sticker. not sure if it was accurate or not but the picture looked like they returned the item to a Target store.

Reaction score
someone posted on Facebook that they saw a ROTS carded Wookiee Warrior on the pegs but the UPC was replaced with a black series 6" sticker. not sure if it was accurate or not but the picture looked like they returned the item to a Target store.
I'm curious to see what swaps we'll see once the TFA products hit the stores. I'm sure there will be some doozies.

Reaction score
It's not only star wars people do it to

We had a person bring back a ps4 and got a refund the next person who bought it and took it home only to find they have a old VCR in there instead of the PS4

Reaction score
I just got screwed with the new BS Han in Carbonite. I quickly checked the figure for paint apps but didn‘t realize until I got home someone had swapped just the carbonite block. o_O

Reaction score
And these were never $9.99, they were $5.99.
Well you know that line about a fool and his Money, right? Here's a perfect Chance for it to be proven. We could even go with the old a sucker Born every Minute, and two to take him line as well. I think K-Mart just didn't want anybody to know that they actually raised the Price on this line, so they slapped a sticker on it to make People think they're getting a good deal on it.

I'm curious to see what swaps we'll see once the TFA products hit the stores. I'm sure there will be some doozies.
Yeah, I have a Feeling we'll see a lot of that with those armor sets. People will want Poe and Switch him out, maybe even with POEssk.

Reaction score
The Mission Series Vader/Seeker Droid were in a 2 pack, so the $10 price is correct. The SL ObiWan would have been $6 though. K-Mart I'm sure went by the UPC code. So a $6 OBI was returned for a $10 MS. $4 Profit for the thief.

Reaction score
I've seen this a lot with saga legends and black series cause they just fall off there cards and then employees tape them back on with a slight discount cause they were opened but cause the employee doesn't know or care they've actually taped the cheaper one on the more expensive UPC raising the price and making the crap figure sit forever.

Reaction score
There was a Wal Mart in my area where I counted roughly $300 worth of figures that had been swapped out and returned to the store. I literally pointed it out to a manager and was told that they didn't care because someone will buy them and kids just don't care anyway. I was stunned quite frankly. Sometimes these stores bring it on themselves.

Reaction score
re-nothing lol I don't think repacks are gonna be as much of an issue with these fort knox cards
LOL yeah, its like they think people would replace them with other TFA figures. I could see it with the Armor Ups, though. Personally, the cards are a little OP