Swappers

Reaction score
I'm in the dark here fellas. My assumption is that he is called "Possk" because he's a POTF Ponda Baba painted to look like Bossk. Am I correct in this assumption haha?

Reaction score
I really don't get what's going on there. They replace a saga legends figure for a BS Luminara minus headpiece, Legends darth maul got bought then repackaged in another packaging. Wtf?
They realised what a mistake they'd made in buying a saga legends figure in the first place.:p
(Queue the backlash)

Reaction score
I saw this, and had to share:

I know it's obviously a store employee trying to fix Hasbro's cheap glue problem, but it the first "swap" I've seen in the wild, and I LOVE this bizarre thread!!!

Reaction score
I love him!

He makes me laugh, and brings joy to my day when I see that photo from time to time.

Back when I first saw this I was inspired to make my own Possk. They were quickly done, but maybe this summer I will spend some time and make one worthy of the original.
This is just too funny to leave alone. I'm joining in. So here we go Jimmy_2Pack. "Let's work together and we can control the galax......", oh wait, what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, Big P.

OK, let's break this down:
--First, let's go with a slightly lighter yellow; his yellow almost looks like the yellow on TBS Ceremonial Luke, but with a florescent tint to it somehow.
--The "straps" on his legs plus his belt buckle look to be silver rather than white w/both of the black dots painted above the straps.
--The one on the far left of the picture you posted has the closest green, so you're doing ok there...maybe just a tinge lighter. Plus, don't forget the red around his collar. I'm starting to feel like Bob Ross right now a little.
--Also, unlike the "real" Bossk, this dude seems to not have teeth--unless they're really small....but I can't make out any.
--Finally, Possk seems to have a pretty neutral pose, closer to the figures you have in the middle & on the right. The left one is a little too "Non-Possk-y"

PS--I expect at least 10 percentage points if you get that patented and into stores!!! J/K obviously.....Wait, my business sense is telling me we should start off with late night informercials first, then we'll make it an Internet Exclusive through some SW website. Next, we'll change his belt from a shiny black to a matte black (thus, now making him an "OfficialVariation"), put him into a special larger box (like the 300th Boba Fett) and sell him as "The TRU Exclusive Variant Version" for like $19.99. Whatever doesn't sell, we'll take back, sell them through Brian's Toys with the old "Limited Number Available" scheme and shoot the price up to $29.99. And finally, in order to squeeze the very last few dollars out of it, we can go with the idea that the "Limited Number" of them have now all sold out, BUT there are now a "VERY VERY Limited" amount left of "Individually Numbered, Personally Autographed Versions" available for the low price of $49.99. Is that genius, or is that genius?!?!?!
Only one small problem........who "Autographs" them?

PS---I can't believe I just spent 5 minutes of my life typing that. Stay away from drugs kids.

Reaction score
This is just too funny to leave alone. I'm joining in. So here we go Jimmy_2Pack. "Let's work together and we can control the galax......", oh wait, what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, Big P.

OK, let's break this down:
--First, let's go with a slightly lighter yellow; his yellow almost looks like the yellow on TBS Ceremonial Luke, but with a florescent tint to it somehow.
--The "straps" on his legs plus his belt buckle look to be silver rather than white w/both of the black dots painted above the straps.
--The one on the far left of the picture you posted has the closest green, so you're doing ok there...maybe just a tinge lighter. Plus, don't forget the red around his collar. I'm starting to feel like Bob Ross right now a little.
--Also, unlike the "real" Bossk, this dude seems to not have teeth--unless they're really small....but I can't make out any.
--Finally, Possk seems to have a pretty neutral pose, closer to the figures you have in the middle & on the right. The left one is a little too "Non-Possk-y"

PS--I expect at least 10 percentage points if you get that patented and into stores!!! J/K obviously.....Wait, my business sense is telling me we should start off with late night informercials first, then we'll make it an Internet Exclusive through some SW website. Next, we'll change his belt from a shiny black to a matte black (thus, now making him an "OfficialVariation"), put him into a special larger box (like the 300th Boba Fett) and sell him as "The TRU Exclusive Variant Version" for like $19.99. Whatever doesn't sell, we'll take back, sell them through Brian's Toys with the old "Limited Number Available" scheme and shoot the price up to $29.99. And finally, in order to squeeze the very last few dollars out of it, we can go with the idea that the "Limited Number" of them have now all sold out, BUT there are now a "VERY VERY Limited" amount left of "Individually Numbered, Personally Autographed Versions" available for the low price of $49.99. Is that genius, or is that genius?!?!?!
Only one small problem........who "Autographs" them?

PS---I can't believe I just spent 5 minutes of my life typing that. Stay away from drugs kids.
I love it! Yes, pure genius.

Reaction score
If you look at the original Possk, it appears to have ROTS Obi Wan's breathing apparatus in his mouth. After a closer inspection, I believed it to be little "teeth" painted on (and went with that). What do you all think?

Reaction score
Is it little teeth? IDK, upon closer inspection I think Jimmy_2Pack's initial thought may have been correct. I never really noticed that before but it certainly has the appearance of being the underwater breathing apparatus. Still though, it's tough to definitively tell one way or the other....plus whenever I try to blow the picture up big enough to see it, it gets too blurry to decipher.

I willsay this though---If it is, in fact, the Jedi breathing accessory, it just makes Possk even MORE bad a**! If that's even possible, lol.

All hail and praise to Possk The Almighty! We should have an official Possk holiday....seriously, someone start a petition!

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's little tiny teeth. The customizer is trying to match the image of Bossk on the package, with his mouth (full of needley teeth) almost closed.

Reaction score
I love him!

He makes me laugh, and brings joy to my day when I see that photo from time to time.

Back when I first saw this I was inspired to make my own Possk. They were quickly done, but maybe this summer I will spend some time and make one worthy of the original.
I just noticed that the middle Possk has PotF2 Bossk arms... nice idea... and Vintage Bossk ankles. You chopped up a Vintage Collection/Saga Legends Bossk to make a Possk?? That's dedication. That's... almost perverseness. But I mean it as a compliment. I think.

Reaction score
found this at walmart

In all fairness, this could just be Hasbro's attempt to clear out old store stock :p. They probably think nobody will notice the difference between the two figures. As cheap as Hasbro has become of late, I really would not put it past them. The TRU Endor Battle Pack looks like it consists of leftover figures from the initial production runs, or else the plastic used for molding the faces and hands would be more uniform, I would think.

Reaction score
It beats those crappy black ones hands down! Whoever got to buy this is a winner! And whoever swapped it out is clearly mentally unstable.

Reaction score
It beats those crappy black ones hands down! Whoever got to buy this is a winner! And whoever swapped it out is clearly mentally unstable.
I wouldn't get too excited about that.
Obviously, this was taken on someone's living room floor.
If the picture were taken in a store, it would be more believable. Someone obviously opened the exclusive pack, repacked it with standard versions, and took the pic to get everyone's panties in a bunch.
Why else would someone pack $60 of merch into a $50 package and return it?

Reaction score
Trust me, I'm as far from excited about 6" toys as one can get. ;)

Deja vu!Pretty sure I had a girl say that to me once....

Reaction score
That picture was taken by me. They are as is exactly how i purchased them. I have no reasons to get people's panties all knotted up. I took the picture as soon as i got home from Target

Reaction score
I simply am inquiring to get opinions if this is a manufacturer variation, or a simple swap of figures, in which case I will be bringing it back to the store and getting my money back. Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt on that note