SW stamp sets at C2

Reaction score
Did anyone pick up or order the stamp sets at C2 from the Australian Post booth? The reason I am asking is that I bought the 25th Ann stamp set and thought I bought the AOTC set. I thought I was told the AOTC stamp set would be sent later. However, I could have a faulty memory!
Anyway, I found my receipt and all it shows is a $30 charge and phone number in Wyoming. I called the number but have yet to get a response. Can anyone tell me if they had a special running for both stamp sets for $30 or if just the 25th Ann set was $30? Thanks in advance!!

Reaction score
The 25th Anniversary set was for sale at the Australia Post Booth, and the C2 Official Store. I got mine at the official store for $25.00 or $30.00. Australia Post was NOT selling the AOTC set at C2, you could either win it in a drawing, or get online and order it.

The phone number from Wyoming sounds suspicious, when I ordered my AOTC set, on my credit card statement, it didnt give a number, just the name of a city in Australia.

You may want to get in touch with Australia Post, their website is www.auspost.com

GNT

Reaction score
The AOTC stamps are pretty nice,Got a set awhile ago

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone. I couldn't remember how much the 25th Ann set was. I guess my mind is going in my "old" age (31). LOL!!