SW Library programs in Cuyahoga County

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I will be having another Star Wars library program on May 19th to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Star Wars. It will be at the Brooklyn branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library system on 4480 Ridge Road in Brooklyn, OH. Program is from 12-5 and we'll have a full afternoon of events including a SW Trivial Pursuit tournament, kid crafts, SW video games, SW Miniatures, and we'll be showing the original 1977 movie, too. We also will be having popcorn and refreshments, and some cake, too. The wonderful 501st and Rebel Legion will be here as well, so be sure to bring your camera. Space if filling up fast, so if you'd like to register you and your family, you can do it here.

I'm also holding a Free Comic Book Day program on May 5. We'll be showing the first two Spider-Man movies starting at 11am and will be giving away free comic books and having a Spider-Man trivia contest with a cool first prize - a Sideshow Toys Spider-Man 3 mini-bust. How cool is that!??
You can register for that one here.

And, if you can't make my Star Wars program, the Mayfield library in Mayfield will be having a similar Star Wars program as mine on Saturday June 9th. You can register for that one here.

Reaction score
Nice display!! They were going to show "A New Hope" at the Lakewood branch. I was thinking about going to that but the new construction and the renovation of the joint has made it a total mess, so I am passing.

Reaction score
Heh. There's a Cuyahoga public Library that's a walking distance from my house. I can't go, unfortunately I have work then.

Reaction score
Btw, for this Saturday's program I should have a few of Hasbro's CIV giveaways. I think they're supposed to be TAC card backs. I also have SSC gift cards to pass out and a grand prize of a 12" SSC Han Solo figure to whomever wins the trivia contest.

Reaction score
Spideymike said:
Btw, there's another SW program on Saturday June 9th at the Mayfield Library off Wilson Mills Road.
Edit: Nevermind, I can't go. I'll be out of town.