SW Lego retailer items

Reaction score
How about creating a thread with all the retailer stuff that is so hard to get as everyone in the store says that they have to send these items back to Lego
?

Well here are my banners and the "lamps" in our living room
:

Please jump in and post pictures of what you have (displays, other banners, etc.)

Uli

Reaction score
Hi Uli!
It would be great to see much retailers-stuff.
Here are some examples from my collection. Thanks to all helpfull collectors all over the world (USA, GB, Denmark...) I`ve got the stuff from.
Have fun

Christian

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow. You've got a few items I have never seen before.

Please contact me if you have anythign for trade!

Jeremy

Reaction score
shubes312 said:
Wow this stuff is awesome. How do you guys get em?
Some from e(vil)bay and some from very friendly salesmen.

I found a large floor sticker in my collection:

A large cardboard Darth Maul:

And some small "hangars":

Uli

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The floor sticker goes with the EPii black tube. The whole thing is a kit that also has two mounting arms for the tube which have 3' long lightsabers on them.

I was given the entire kit, boxed and unopened

Jeremy

Reaction score
Hi again!
Here are more examples from my collection:
ROTS Display [photo]30802[/photo]
EP1 Figure Display [photo]30803[/photo] [photo]30804[/photo]
Duracell Promo Pack from South Korea [photo]30808[/photo]
Mini Display [photo]30810[/photo]
EP2 [photo]30811[/photo]
Mini cardboard display [photo]30805[/photo]
Nürnberg Toy Fair Vader [photo]30809[/photo]
not LEGO but a nice Kenner display [photo]30806[/photo]
vinyl flag [photo]30807[/photo]
@ Jeremy: sorry for the delay! I`ve moved to my new home and there was no time to answer. Excuse me, but there is nothing to trade from my collection.
Here is an example for how a EP2 Lego shop-window could look like. [photo]30812[/photo]

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow. That's some amazing stuff. I think that the German market had a lot more retailer displays than the rest of Europe and the US did.

Jeremy

Reaction score
Why shows none else pics of his retailer items? You must have some! This thread was not thought a limelight for Christians and my items as we know what we have...

Anyway here are some store hangers:

2002 (front and back)

2003 (front and back)

I wonder if there was one 2001 and 2004?

I found this item too:

But I have no idea how it was used...

Uli

P.S. If nobody is interested in these items please let me know and I will stop posting here

Reaction score
Thank you Jeremy and TK470 for the info. Here I have posted in the right section.

I've been watching the LEGO forums for a while and have enjoyed the posts of some great items out there that were offered as promotional pieces.

I have sent some pics of a Darth Maul that was a promo item from LEGO and Toys'R'Us in Australia around 2002. Has anyone else seen one of these? It's the full bust of the Darth Maul 10018 UCS set encased in perspex and wood laminate with the LEGO sticker in prominent display.

This was won in a store raffle - can anyone verify the origin of this item? Was it built by LEGO or was it something made up by the store to promote sales?

Anyway, love the forums, I'll be keeping my eye out for the Christmas sales (if any!).

Reaction score
Hello again!

Just a small post, Jeremy you mentioned you were going to reply about the origins of this item if I changed this into the retailer items thread.

I was wondering if you had any more info on the Darth Maul promo item?

On another note, I love the stuff that people have posted here, I hope LEGO will bring out some more store goodies over the Christmas break.

Reaction score
Great stuff.
I absolutely love those lamps and of course the assembled POP displays are very cool.
-theropod

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fiendish_Ingo said:
Just a small post, Jeremy you mentioned you were going to reply about the origins of this item if I changed this into the retailer items thread.
Sorry about that.

My opinion is that this retail display has not been produced by LEGO. This, and several others that are on the market, do not bear the hallmarks of a LEGO-produced display and also don't match up with known style guides produced by LFL at the time.

My hunch is that the retailer got a third party to create this display because LEGO could not supply one of their own.

Quick question - is it glued?

Jeremy

Reaction score
Hey thanks Jeremy, that does sound feasible. Yes, it is glued - very strongly as well. It's like a big lump of plastic!

The only thing that got me thinking it was official was that Star Wars LEGO sticker on it. However anyone can slap one of those on something I suppose.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That is by no means an official answer, but I feel confident.

You can also compare the display in this ebay auction. It doesn't compare to any of the known official LEGO retail displays and the logos on it don't even match the kind being used at the time of AOTC.

Jeremy

Reaction score
Bumpo !

Any news what´s out there ? I just missed out on a 7676 Republic Gunship display. Seems like the Gunships are not meant to end up in my collection, I won one last year in an ebay auction from New Zealand, but that thing never showed up :cry

Anyway, I currently own from the top of my head :
- Jawa Sandcrawler display and a few older displays of various sizes
- Indiana Jones KOTCS display

Pics as soon as I can take some !

Michael

Reaction score
You have some great items! Since I am fairly new to collecting Lego sets. I have nothing. Maybe I should get another part time job at the Lego store at the Mall of America.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Which would make you the most popular person on this forum!

Jeremy

Reaction score
Idefix13 said:
And some small "hangars":

Uli
I know I've read this thread before but somehow missed this photo before. Anyone have an extra hanger with the Gunship set that they're looking to sell or trade?

Also:

CaptainTypho said:
Bumpo !

Any news what´s out there ? I just missed out on a 7676 Republic Gunship display.
Was that a display for the new 7676 set or the older 7163 Geonosis display? If it's for the 7676 set do you have a photo or a link to the closed auction?

E...

Reaction score
I know I've read this thread before but somehow missed this photo before. Anyone have an extra hanger with the Gunship set that they're looking to sell or trade?

Also:

CaptainTypho said:
Bumpo !

Any news what´s out there ? I just missed out on a 7676 Republic Gunship display.
Was that a display for the new 7676 set or the older 7163 Geonosis display? If it's for the 7676 set do you have a photo or a link to the closed auction?

E...

[/QUOTE]

Wait this one?

BTW it rocks! [photo]49298[/photo]

Reaction score
Yep, that's the 7163 display. I have one of those and love it. But I'm wondering if there's a new one for the 7676 set from 2008, that's what Bumpo mentioned in his post. Just trying to clear that up.

E...

Reaction score
Heres a Trade Ad from a UK Mag that goes to retailers..

and before you ask its gonnna sit on my shlef till I send
Jeremy his next parcel ! sorry guys.

thought you would all like to see it thou

Reaction score
karnorjax said:
Heres a Trade Ad from a UK Mag that goes to retailers..

and before you ask its gonnna sit on my shlef till I send
Jeremy his next parcel ! sorry guys.

thought you would all like to see it thou

Which mag is it from?

Reaction score
I am curious if there are any other Rebels store displays around?
I like how this one is like an actual playset of Lothal.

Last edited: