SW fans in Toledo

Reaction score
Has anyone in the Toledo or surrounding areas seen an AT-TE or the BMF recently? I waited to get these vehicles and now I can't seem to find them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
havok2272 said:
Has anyone in the Toledo or surrounding areas seen an AT-TE or the BMF recently? I waited to get these vehicles and now I can't seem to find them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
They have gone on clearance at Targets and WalMarts, and are gone. I have not seen them at any TRU in a while.

Reaction score
need help finding a dealer website. I believe they are in Findlay (might be wrong) I cant remember if it was a straight up comic shop or a collector site. Sold the same kind of things like razors edge and north side.

Also has anyone seen the CW mighty muggs around lately. Missed them first time around because of xmas and not seen any other then opened ones at tru.

austin

Reaction score
are you talking about "alter ego comics" they are out of lima and are very collector oriented.

Reaction score
saundo2 said:
are you talking about "alter ego comics" they are out of lima and are very collector oriented.
yep thats the one. thank you. Wanna get the dooku/ventress GG statue but want to scoop it out in person instead of being shipped with all the problems with the statue.

austin

Reaction score
havok2272 said:
after going everywhere we finally found one at meijer on reynolds for 79 bucks. they now have one left.

austin

Reaction score
cpenafan said:
havok2272 said:
after going everywhere we finally found one at meijer on reynolds for 79 bucks. they now have one left.

austin
but if you are a MIB collector dont get it there. they cut out the upc so you cant return it anywhere else.

austin

Reaction score
New basics are in the area. Today at WalMart on glendale Legacy, and TRU on Monroe CW3D

Reaction score
I see no one has posted for a while. Went into the new findlay WM after work yesterday and found 2 cases of wave 5 on the shelf minus 1 obi and both spacetroopers. Picked up a Han & Luke (stormtrooper army build) brainiac, obi and both jawas.

Reaction score
cpenafan said:
anyone find the target ex. muggs yet?

austin
I have seen them at the Target in Rosford, on Monroe St, and at Spring Meadows. Now, I have not seen all of them, just left overs.

Reaction score
The non WalMart comic packs have hit the TRU on Monroe ST. I got two of the three. I left the one with Wedge.

Reaction score
I went and watched Watchmen this afternoon with a couple of my scummer friends and then went out to eat. I decided to stop at the new WM in findlay and to my suprise they had about ten of each of the exclusive comic packs. Finally. They are all awesome and I picked up one of each.

Reaction score
my son wanted me to mention this to other star wars fans. At the Maumee Indoor Theater you can rent it out and watch what they got, or bring your own dvd. He wants to watch the OT on the big screen. Need at least 20 people and it would be 4.00 bucks a person. Heres the info.

More than just movies!
Meetings, Seminars, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Bridal Showers, Ceremonies & Receptions, Baby Showers, Concerts, Plays and Recitals

Private Screenings
Private Screening of Any Movie Currently Showing or with a DVD
A minimum of 20 people is required for a private screening
Discounted group admission rate is $4.00 per person (includes pop and popcorn
Time slots available from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday through Sunday
Group can view a movie currently showing in the theatre or bring their own DVD

Now I dont know if this is right. But not a bad price to watch an old movie on a somewhat big screen. And a way to meet each other, and if it worked out good, could watch all of them through time.

I have 4 of the 20 people needed.

Let me know what you think.

austin

Reaction score
sounds interesting, planning on all three films? i know it would be a three hour tour...lol . . drive for my family in dayton.would love to here more on this if it happens.

Reaction score
that would be cool, i'm sure me and a couple of friends would be interested in that!!

Reaction score
Im in. would have to know in advance to request the day off. I work retail.
Found an imperial snowtrooper today. Also snagged up 4 figs from MU. Did see 2 of each of the clone wars battle packs at reynolds road TRU but sadly no Yavin BP. It was gone.

Reaction score
Went to motorcitycomicon today. on the way up stopped at a couple WMs in toledo and found 3 each of empire wave one for each of me and two friends. found a couple more of each at another WM for extras. left an emp, luke and leia at the one in Perrysburg.

Reaction score
Ok, well something has come up, and my collection needs to be sold. Most items are going to be sold at cost. Loose figures will be based on the figure. Loose ships, not many, but they will be going as well. I am going to be slowly adding pics to my sale/trade page here. I am only planing on keeping a few things, so a lot will be leaving. I will have more than Star Wars stuff going up. The reason I am posting here first is that a local collector could come look at the stuff better than someone waiting for a pic. I dont want to go to ebay, but if nothing happens here fast, that is the way I have to go. Here is my direct email capri86302@yahoo.com I will try to get pics on here soon.

Reaction score
I'm about 2 hours south of Toledo, but am often in that area since I have family there (and my family came from there).