SW fans in Toledo

Reaction score
edit: been having interweb problems this week... i don't hunt in toledo...

hope you guys find what yer lookin for!

Reaction score
I picked up Secura's Jedi Starfighter and the Attack on Kashyyyk Battlepack from the Target in Perrysburg on Saturday. They also had all the various new Evolutions packs as well. No new figures though.

Reaction score
Found the order 66 at target in Perrysburg. Picked up Tsui Choi and Palpatine packs and left the rest.

Reaction score
Sorry guys I have been slacking on this. ht eOrder 66 sets are at all 3 of the Toledo locations. Also, I need a big favor. I am in need of the 1:18 scale 1966 Batmobile by Hot Wheels. It is $29.99, and I am in need of one. So, if anyone out there finds it let me know. PM me or whatever. PLEASE, I need some help on this one.

Reaction score
Picked up the Force Unleashed wave at Toys R Us on Reynolds today. They still had a battele damaged vader, jump trooper, juno eclipse and a couple of Rahm Kotas as well as plenty of wave one as well.

Reaction score
ChozenOne said:
Picked up the Force Unleashed wave at Toys R Us on Reynolds today. They still had a battele damaged vader, jump trooper, juno eclipse and a couple of Rahm Kotas as well as plenty of wave one as well.
Well, I no longer need the 1:18 scale 1966 Batmobile, as I found it at the TRU on Monroe St. Now, I also went to the one on Reynolds today to get a couple more troopers, but all the stands were gone from the FU figures that I saw. SAD

Reaction score
OK, well, since the SW stuff is running dry right now, i will post other finds in here as well. First, a few Walmarts have gotten the Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax comic packs. Also, the Indy, Batman and hulk figures (and other toys are in some stores, but not out. However, I have a few sightings of some Batman stuff that was out at a Walmart, but I do not know what one. I do know that nothing at the Central Ave. or Spring Meadows Walmart. Also, all 3 of those have it on the cases not to be put out until May 1, 2008, and the 5th for Batman.

Reaction score
TRU on Reynolds had a bunch of TFU figures, Batman, Hulk, and Indy stuff! that was at open this morning.

Reaction score
Old Findlay Walmart has Indy stuff, no new SW at all. New Findlay Walmart has not put out Indy stuff yet.

Reaction score
cpenafan said:
see the jango wave of muggs anywhere yet?

austin
If that has the Lando in it then yes, if not, then no. All I saw at Target on Monroe St. was Lando. That was on the 1st of May.

Reaction score
Jedi_Mathyus said:
cpenafan said:
see the jango wave of muggs anywhere yet?

austin
If that has the Lando in it then yes, if not, then no. All I saw at Target on Monroe St. was Lando. That was on the 1st of May.
yep, thats the one, jango, lando, cody, leia.

thanks
ausitn

Reaction score
The FU Rancor is out there now. It is not set yet, but the DPCI got me mine today. So, if you go to the Spring Meadows Target, there might be one on the shelf now. I am not opening mine until after I move, but it looks great. A lot more articulation than I thought it would have. I have not had a Rancor since I was a little kid, so it might not be that cool to some. It has swivel hips, wrists, biceps, neck, and shoulders. It also has the hinged jaw, and ball jointed ankles. I am not even sure if this thing will have room on my FU shelf. I might have to find a different location for my FU stuff. Now, the rider is one of the most weird looking figures I have seen in a while. This is one I hope get re-released down the road. I would like to have a couple of these guys.

Reaction score
SWDave said:
Thanks for the post JM! Off to Toledo tomorrow to try my luck!!
If they ask, say a friend found it in Perrysburg, and gave you the DPCI off of his sales slip. Also, do not forget your Target coupon!!!

Reaction score
I saw them last week at the Monroe MI WAL*MART, they had prob 20 of each. Not a long drive from Toledo.

Reaction score
POTF2Museum said:
I saw them last week at the Monroe MI WAL*MART, they had prob 20 of each. Not a long drive from Toledo.
Cool, thanks for the heads up. that means they should be hitting here anytime now.

Reaction score
If anyone needs the Rancor or didnt want to pay the 40 bucks for it, Target in SpringMeadows has it for 28. My wife bought another one and there were four left.

Also, if anyone spots the Mighty Muggs of Jango, Grievous, Cody, let me know.

austin

Reaction score
Who in the Toledo area will be hitting the Midnight Madness? I know that only one of the TRU stores will be doing it. If anyone else is going, let me know. I will be there.

Reaction score
which TRU is having it?

i'll hit walmart since i can get a discount.

me and my kids might show up at TRu, more then likely wont buy anything unless i find something that i know i wont find for awhile.

austin

Reaction score
It is going to be at the TRU on Monroe St. Dont forget, there will be a costume contest, and trivia stuff. So, it will not just be standing in line.

Reaction score
Well, I will for sure be there. I was talking with my friends that work there, and they have not even gotten anythingin yet. Well, the basisc sabers, but I do not count those. I have a friend that normaly does the stock, but he will not be working that week, but will be there with a friend to buy stuff. that have not gotten any info on how the holo GG with be sold. It might be free with so many dollars spent, or a little more than basic figures. So, whoever in the area will be going to the TRU on Monroe St. for the MM sale, post here. that way we can know who will be there off the board.

Reaction score
Spring Meadows Walmart has 6 pallets that they SAY they will put out at midnight. So thats where we may be.

austin

Reaction score
I am going there right after TRU. How long do you think you will be there? I ask because if I am not able to get a 1st Day Luke at TRU, I would ask you to hang on to one for me, or if you could tuck him somewhere safe.

Reaction score
not sure yet. but if my son comes we will be there a long time, going through everything he wants(which will be everthing that is not a repack)

myself, I'm just getting the falcon, chewie, and first day chewie and the new mighty muggs. and if anything else springs up with boba, chewie and greedo.

austin

Reaction score
Anyone in here going to the TRU on Monroe St for this? i will be there. i will be in "it's not the Jedi way" shirt.

Reaction score
I didnt even look at this thread before we left.

Did you go to WM at springmeadows. I saw someone with that shirt coming in when my wife and kids and i were going to the register. (had to get some school stuff after the star wars let down)

we went to TRU after.

at walmart we only bought chewie for myself, and CW Anakin for my son. He was really excited to pick up the motified anakin starfighter, but of course a no go. (is it even out)

At TRU got the tinn, kolar GH pack, jabba GH set, for my son and my wife picked up padme evolution, and littlest pet shop for my daughter. I didnt get a damn thing.

It was pretty much a waste of time. No mighty muggs!

WM only put out 4 of their skids. They didnt even put out the skid of quad vehicles for kids, their display of books, and all the other stuff they had in back.

One guy was waiting for legos, and of course they didnt bother to put them out.

another guy was looking for the 501st exclusive that doesnt come out til the middle of next month.

If any one sees the CW muggs please let me know. I also need the cody and grievous muggs.

UPDATE- my wife just called and said at the SAME spring meadows one from last night. They have the new GH, and more of the same figures, and the evoloutions. She said there was not to many of the newest wave of galactic heroes.

And they put out the legos now also.

austin

Reaction score
haha Yes, that was me walking in. With the comic packs being a no show, I have everything I was after. Last night I was at TRU, SM WalMart, then P-Burg WalMart, and on the east side. Then after Target this morning, I went back to WalMart SM and got the pilot EVO set that they had. The plus was, it rang up at $15.

Reaction score
anyone know of any midnight showings?

I checked national amusements site and none around here have any showings scheduled yet.

austin

Reaction score
If anyone see the newer, of the new copmic packs, please let me know. I mean the wave with Cade/Talon and the Imperial Knights.

Reaction score
found all but the clone commander from wave 4 legacy at the tru on renyolds rd, in toledo, on saturday.

Reaction score
I was there Friday morning and all I found was Breha Organa, FX-7, and Stass Allie. I also picked up Jodo Kast and an extra Saluecami Trooper.

Reaction score
it was weird to find all but that one. and it was at about 3 in the afternoon!?!

Reaction score
As most of you may have noticed the stores around here have been getting all of the new basic figures. however, I have only seen the new (Luke/Emp. Vos/Trooper) comic packs at one store. That was the WalMart in Monroe, MI. I will post if I see them any other places. Also, I am selling McQuarrie figures. It is one each of the regular (no UGH) figures. I would like to sell them in the 8 figure lot. It will be my cost plus shipping, or we can meet up some place in town. I wanted to ask here before I go other routes of selling. So, PM me if you are interested. Happy Holidays!!