SW fans in Toledo

Reaction score
picked up pax bonnkik, R2-B1, and rebel vanguard at Target on Monroe today. They still had one of each left as of about 3;30.

Reaction score
ChozenOne said:
picked up pax bonnkik, R2-B1, and rebel vanguard at Target on Monroe today. They still had one of each left as of about 3;30.
I was in there before 230, and they had nothing new. DARN them!

Reaction score
Last night I picked up all of wave 7 at Walmart in Rossford (I think it was Rossford, it was out on Navarre). They still had at least 1 of each including McHan. They also had some wave 5 figs and a couple McSnowies.

Reaction score
that would be oregon. good find "chosenone". a friend and i found them sunday at the target on monroe st. we each found one hawkbat clone from wave 7.5 at the tru on monroe. that's all they had of that wave. haven't seen any others.

Reaction score
well, if you are into army buliding, the hit up some TRU stores. monroe street, and reynolds have TONS of SL stuff cloging the pegs, and the over head.

Reaction score
If anyone around here has the McRebel Trooper and would want to trade for a McSolo, let me know please. Also, if you have extra McRebels, and do not need the McSolo, I will pay cost for some. I am in the need of 2. I will be done onceI get those two McRebels.

Reaction score
picked up the mighty muggs at target.

they also had the evolutions.

and they had some horrid looking keychain two packs. and costumes in boxes.

austin

Reaction score
Get to your Wal*Marts now! I was told that they all should be getting the comic 2 packs around the same time. The WM in SM got their 2 cases in over night. I got one of each, and no one else was there. this was at 7:30 AM.

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on the comic packs Mathyus! Picked up the Keller and Marine pack today.

Reaction score
I found a few ARC-170's for $20 at the Target in Perrysburg yesterday in the clearance section. If anyone is looking for them, they had about six of them left. I picked up the Fett and Cmdr Keller comic packs in Taylor,Mi today. Still looking for the Kenobi/Organa twins set.

Reaction score
my wife found the 08 line at the walmart in spring meadows. she got one of each for my son. they didnt ring up, but she got them with a scan of older figures. we went back later that day to get some that i wanted, and they said they put them back because they werent in the system yet.

so be on the look out.

austin

Reaction score
Went to spring meadows to check and see if tey put those '08 wave 1 figures back out, with no luck. I did pick up McQ rebel and hawkbat clone. Now all i need from '07 is Holo Vader and the brown dot clone. If any of you guys see them let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Reaction score
ChozenOne said:
Went to spring meadows to check and see if tey put those '08 wave 1 figures back out, with no luck. I did pick up McQ rebel and hawkbat clone. Now all i need from '07 is Holo Vader and the brown dot clone. If any of you guys see them let me know, I'd appreciate it.
I will keep my eyes open. I am looking for the 3 latest comic packs as well.

Reaction score
Yeah I'm trying to find the new comic packs too. I just got my Kenobi/Organa comic pack from Wal-Mart yesterday. Also hunting for another McRebel Trooper.

Reaction score
havok2272 said:
Yeah I'm trying to find the new comic packs too. I just got my Kenobi/Organa comic pack from Wal-Mart yesterday. Also hunting for another McRebel Trooper.
Do you have an extra McFett?

Reaction score
I actually just traded a friend the only extra McFett I had for Darth Malak and Darth Revan.

Reaction score
I'll keep my eyes open for one. I've been finding alot of older McQuarrie figs at Spring Meadows Wal-Mart lately. Last week I found a couple of McStormtroopers and McVaders. Must have been returns or someone found on old case in the back.

Reaction score
picked up all of 2008 wave 1 today at Spring Meadows Walmart, except for the Kashyyyk trooper. They still had a couple of obi's and Ani's, as well as the lava droid, 21-B and Po Nudo, and a coupe of Hawkbat clones and jango's with the stands. That was around 7:00 PM.

Reaction score
hey jedi mathyus, what were you and your buddy thinking..... setting all those toys off in the back of tru on monroe st.?

Reaction score
saundo11 said:
hey jedi mathyus, what were you and your buddy thinking..... setting all those toys off in the back of tru on monroe st.?
HAHAHA That was all me. I had to have some fun.

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for General Greivous' starfighter or the AT-PT you should check out a Meijer store. I picked up one of each at about 10:30pm yesterday after work in Bowling Green. They were a little steep at $22 and change each, but I couldn't wait to get them.
They also had all of wave 5 including a Starkiller and a McFett as well if anyone still needs them and is willing to drive down. And if anyone needs anything from that wave and has a holo Vader or brown dot clone to trade, I'd be willing to go back tomorrow and see if they are still there, too.

Reaction score
OK, as of 1 AM Walmaert at Spring Meadows had 1 case of the new EVO packs on the shelf. On the pallet, they had 3 more cases, and did not look like she was going to put them out. I do not need these, but I know some of you might. GOOD LUCK!

Reaction score
yes, It is the Fett, Jedi, Sith, and Force Unleashed. Also, the TRU on Reynolds had a few at 245 today.

Reaction score
OK, you all need to checxk walmarts. I just got beack from Spruing Meadows, and they had all of the WAVE 2!!! Also, east side walmart had them, and wave 1!!

Reaction score
Do the posts here help people? I would like to know if they do. Only beacuse the first thing I do when I get home is to make sure I get the word out. Even never know if anyone is finding anything off of the tips. Also, more WAVE 1 cases at the eat side WalMart tonight. At least 2 I was told.

Reaction score
you are a big help J_M.

ive gotten my son all the new stuff because of your tips.

myself i only collect boba, chewie stuff. and now mighty muggs.

with you mention of the fett evo the other day, my wife picked it up for me, and wave 2 of muggs, and got all the new comic packs at that one walmart.

austin

Reaction score
Glad to see that they help someone. I will be on the look out for the Muggs as they come out now that I know someone is looking for them.

Reaction score
I also appreciate the heads up on finds you come across JM, haven't gone on a toy hunt the last few weeks, schools busy right now. But I'm hunting for wave 2 now. Thanks for the info.

Reaction score
I do not get down that way much at all. I have a friend who goes all over the area looking for different toys. He tells me when thing are being found out of my normal stomping grounds. Well, I am glad that I am able to help some of you then.

Reaction score
I had not slept in about 20 hours so, I had to sleep. However, last night at Wal Mart in Spring Meadows they had more of the EVO sets, at least 2 cases of WAVE 1, and an assortment of SL with at least 3 SA 501st clones.

Reaction score
anyone ever find the single packs of galactic heroes that are suppose to be at the dollar stores?

i need the chewie. most stores dont have any, and if i did find one, it was always brown coat hoth han( and that was only twice)

been looking at , family dollar, dollar general, big lots.

if anyone has spotted him, please let me know.

austin

Reaction score
cpenafan said:
anyone ever find the single packs of galactic heroes that are suppose to be at the dollar stores?

i need the chewie. most stores dont have any, and if i did find one, it was always brown coat hoth han( and that was only twice)

been looking at , family dollar, dollar general, big lots.

if anyone has spotted him, please let me know.

austin
i have not seen those since before christmas.