SW fans in Toledo

Reaction score
How many of you are from the Toledo area? What are you hunting done currently? I am stil looking for the OT TAC tin sets. grrrrr

Reaction score
I'm still hunting for the Naboo wave batch of figures. As well as the collector tins for all six movies. I found Kit Fisto's Jedi Starfighter and Zev Senesca Snowspeeder at the Target store in Perrysburg. They had quite a few.

Reaction score
havok2272 said:
I'm still hunting for the Naboo wave batch of figures. As well as the collector tins for all six movies. I found Kit Fisto's Jedi Starfighter and Zev Senesca Snowspeeder at the Target store in Perrysburg. They had quite a few.
OK Well, all the TRU stores have had, and sold out of the PT and OT tins. The PT tins a couple weeks ago, and the OT tins this week. I have not seen the second part of the Endor/Naboo wave at a TRU, or at a Target yet. I have seen what was left over at 2 Wal-Marts.

Reaction score
To anyone in the Toledo are who still need OT tins. Go to the TRU on Monroe St. At 11:45 AM today they had 2 short of three cases. Also had the Endor2/Naboo wave. I did get one of the Lukes, but they had 1 more.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on the Naboo wave. The Target in Perrysburg only had Naboo Soldiers, Endor Luke, and Rep Been. I still haven't seen any of the others figures.

Reaction score
Let me know what you are looking for, and I will keep an eye out. Also, Target at Spring Meadows had both the B and W Endor soldiers at around 3:30 PM today.

Reaction score
Well, I just got home from a morning of figure hunting, and here is the report.TRU on Monroe St. has OT tins, and nothing else, but the pegs are getting cleared. TRU on Reynolds Rd. has OT tins, and 1 EP I tin, and nothing else. The pegs there are also getting cleared. Target on Monroe St. had one Endor2/Naboo case, and nothing else. I did not get anything from that case, as it is of no use to me right now. However, they have the end cap marked for the tins, but are not putting them out until Saturday. My friend that works the toy isle there, was not sure if it was a Saturday morning, or night job. Hope this helps some of you. I am going out more later after lunch. I know a few places that restoc mid day to help keep the early morning people from getting everything.

Reaction score
i just picked up the imperial shuttle at the target on alexis.

austin

Reaction score
i asked for it. i had the number for it, but i didnt need it. i just asked if they had the star wars imperial shuttle.

austin

Reaction score
for those that still need the naboo/endor wave, i went to all places value city to see if they had any odd ball sw items and they actually had this wave.

i picked up the holo maul, ive been looking for over a month to finish the wave.

they had one luke, naboo soldier, 2 endor troopers, and 1 maul.

prices are 7.99 which stinks. and they have the nerve on top of that to say the regular price is 14.99.

it was at the VC at lewis and alexis. so check out that one and the others.

austin

Reaction score
VC huh, that is an odd place to find them. Also, I was at 3 Wal-Marts today, and none of them have the tins yet, or the new Saga wave. If you use the UPC# from one of the new Saga figures, it says that they have tons, and tons of them. No matter what UPC# you give, it shows the stock for ALL the basic figures they have.

Reaction score
my friend works at the new one by spring meadows (walmart). he says they have boxes after boxes of star wars figures in the back. thats is where i found most of the stuff really early. and im always missing just one from the wave. but i found that dang maul at the weirdest place at VC.

austin

Reaction score
That is the one where I found the wave with the Luke and Maul way before I saw or heard of it anywhere else.

Reaction score
Hey if any of you out there in good ol' T-town (or just in the area) find the new waves of figures, post it here so otheres can start looking around more.

Reaction score
only thing new that i found is the cantina band at the walmart on the south end. that was about a week to week 1/2 ago.

if anyone finds the vader starfighter please let us know.

austin

Reaction score
Target at Spring Meadows has the new Titainium, and regular ships. I was there at 9:45 and made the lady go in the back and get me my Vader Starfighter. SO, if any of you get this before the store opens tomorrow, get there at 8 AM, and get some stuff.

Reaction score
Today at the Target in Perrysburg I picked up Vader's Sith Starfighter, Hailfire Droid and AAT.

Reaction score
Except for one case of the Endor2/Naboo wave (Spring Meadows Target), I found nothing at 3 Wal-Marts and 2 Targets.

Reaction score
today at the Toys R' Us on Monroe St. I picked up 2 fifth fleet security troopers, a 442 seige battalion clone, holo Cody , a camo battle droid 2-pack, and shirtless Kit Fisto. I left a 5th fleet trooper, 2 training Mauls, and a couple of Chewie's. No Ep 2 Clone Seargents, SBD's or R5-J2s unfortunately! Glad to see these are finally starting to show up.

Reaction score
This morning the Toys R Us at Southwyck had the entire set of wave 8 figures. After I bought my set, they had at least 2 complete sets on the shelves. Plus a couple of Rep Beens and Gragras from the last wave. Good luck catching these guys!!

Reaction score
havok2272 said:
This morning the Toys R Us at Southwyck had the entire set of wave 8 figures. After I bought my set, they had at least 2 complete sets on the shelves. Plus a couple of Rep Beens and Gragras from the last wave. Good luck catching these guys!!
I already had the ones I wanted out of this wave, but wanted a few more clones. I went just after reading this at about 5:45 to see of anything was left. I got to more each of the ROTS style clones. At 6:30 PM when I left, there was still one Kit Fisto, Darth Maul, an Astro driod, one more of each of the clones, and 2 holo Codys.

Reaction score
Monroe St. TRU has tons of the new wave. I left there at about an hour ago. They had at least 8 cases of figures out.

Reaction score
If you are looking for the comic 2-packs, get to a Target. they should all have them now. Well, at least they should have, or HAD them. They seem to be done with most of the department re-sets.

Reaction score
found the comic two packs 2 weeks before xmas at tru. i couldnt believe it. just saw them at walmart yesterday for cheaper.

austin

Reaction score
Yeah, TRU is $10.99, and Target is $9.99 for the comic 2-packs. What was Wal-Mart, and which one did you see them at?

Reaction score
that stinks. when my wife picked them up at tru the first day they put them out they rang up 14.99. walmart was 9.88 or .86. it was the one in oregon.

austin

Reaction score
have any of you seen the Appo wave here in town? I have been all over, many different days, and different times. I have a friend who works at a Target, and she went and looked in the back, but all they had was Endor revisions.

Reaction score
I havent found the Appo wave in Toledo, But at the Findlay Walmart This weekend I picked 1 Elite corp trooper, 2 combat engineers, 2 appos, mace's and vader's droids, and Aurra sing. And the best part was that the clones and vader droid only rang up at $3.00 a piece!!

Reaction score
i just finished this line just about 1 1/2 weeks ago. i found everything that i need at the walmart in oregon. the appo wave and the walmart exclusives. i could not believe i actually found the exclusives. i got #53-74 all at one time. it was a nice find.

austin

Reaction score
cpenafan said:
i just finished this line just about 1 1/2 weeks ago. i found everything that i need at the walmart in oregon. the appo wave and the walmart exclusives. i could not believe i actually found the exclusives. i got #53-74 all at one time. it was a nice find.

austin
Well damn, I have not heard of this wave (Appo) here in town yet, I have been to Target every day. TRU every day, and 2 wal marts every day for the last week and a half, and I have seen nothing. Only refreshes of Endor, not even the holo Coday wave refresh....grrrrrr

Reaction score
Hey guys, start checking Target with the DPCI numbers. Today at Perrysburg target they said they had 72 units. they brought me a case and I bought all but 2 figures from it, they duplicate Obi and R2.

Reaction score
In case anyone needs TAC stuff. they had MANY figures at the Wal-Mart on Central and H-S road. I grabed the Miner, and Windu, and left all the rest.

Reaction score
Well, I hope someone here got to the Wal-Mart. i went back about 45 minutes ago, and a good chunk of figures were gone.

Reaction score
I used DCPIs at Target in Perrysburg this morning. They had the Order 66 sets, as well as fresh cases of the first TAC wave.

I've had zero luck with the Wal-Mart exclusive battle pack, looking at Oregon, Bowling Green, and the one near Spring Meadows.

Reaction score
robb1138 said:
I used DCPIs at Target in Perrysburg this morning. They had the Order 66 sets, as well as fresh cases of the first TAC wave.

I've had zero luck with the Wal-Mart exclusive battle pack, looking at Oregon, Bowling Green, and the one near Spring Meadows.
There are some at one of those wal-marts, but they will not sell them. they say they cannot be sold until April. I am going back today to talk to a different person. If I am able to get them, I will post it here 1st.