SW Celebration Chicago • April 11-15

Reaction score
If anyone’s going, please post info. Some events will be live-streamed, the big one will be Friday with the EP IX panel with JJ.

Reaction score
Celebration

What really sucks is i'm disabled. I could never travel to Florida or California for celebration. NOw its a hour away and tickets went on sale when i was going thru a MS relapse. Sold out. My life sucks

Reaction score
Hope some good info gets passed around from it. I have 5 day tickets but I have too much going on so I'm not able to go. Oh well, maybe next time!

Reaction score
Hope some good info gets passed around from it. I have 5 day tickets but I have too much going on so I'm not able to go. Oh well, maybe next time!
"What really sucks is i'm disabled. I could never travel to Florida or California for celebration. NOw its a hour away and tickets went on sale when i was going thru a MS relapse. Sold out. My life sucks"

I see an opportunity here....

Reaction score
I will be at Celebration! Stop by The Dented Helmet booth 5325!

Reaction score
If eFX are there, can anyone try and get information for the release of their Signature Millennium Falcon? Thanks

Reaction score
I was at Celebration in Orlando a couple years ago. I couldn't make it to Chicago but looking forward to photos !

Reaction score
Those going, would be great if someone could ask eFX and Anovos when they plan to ship out all their pending orders.

Reaction score
Episode 9 livestream starts at 9am pacific time, we’re certain to get the title, teaser poster and trailer.

Reaction score
Anyone have any livestream scheduled links? Haven't had any luck finding any. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Anyone have any livestream scheduled links? Haven't had any luck finding any. Thanks in advance!
Go to youtube.com/starwars
SWCC Livestream schedule

Friday
Episode IX • 9am PT, 12pm ET
ILM XLab • 11:30am PT, 2:30pm ET

Saturday
Galaxy’s Edge • 9am PT, 12pm ET
SW:Rebels • 10:45am PT, 1:45pm ET
Jedi:Fallen Order • 11:30am PT, 2:30 ET

There’s Sunday and Monday schedule too, will post those later.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't think it's considered a spoiler if it comes from the trailer, so here's a good screenshot of the rebuilt Luke lightsaber. It's different! Also, in the panel it was mentioned that she rebuilds it.

Thoughts?

Reaction score
Don't think it's considered a spoiler if it comes from the trailer, so here's a good screenshot of the rebuilt Luke lightsaber. It's different! Also, in the panel it was mentioned that she rebuilds it.

Thoughts?
RIP D-Ring

Reaction score

Thoughts?
Looks fantastic. We desperately need a new prop replica lightsaber.

Reaction score
Wait - so they showed the Luke ROTJ reveal lightsaber at Celebration again. Are they going to actually reissue this finally?