Support The Force-Cast And Vote At Podcast Alley

Reaction score
Yo,

If you listened to this week's show (9/29/06) then you've already heard our schpiel about wanting to be in the Top 10 over at PodcastAlley.com by the end of October.

A couple of things...

(1) I was wrong about the voting. You can only vote one time per month. But now that it is officially October -- what are you waiting for?? Go vote RIGHT HERE!

(2) Just to be clear... if we are in the Top 10 by October 31, we pledge to do 10 straight days of contests and giveaways in November at TheForce.net and Rebelscum.com. Prizes will be provided by Official Pix and are guaranteed to be cool - not to mention, free.

That's it. Just make sure you listen and vote. PodcastAlley.com does ask for an e-mail address to verify the vote. Similar to when you join a new forum, but they have *never* sent me spam of any kind.

Thanks for listening and voting.

Reaction score
Re: Top 10 by 10/31/06

Thanks everybody for getting a jump on this. Pete and I really appreciate you all taking the time to go and vote for us. Keep it up... we're doing great and it's only October 3!!

Remember to spread the word. Let your fellow fan know about The Force-Cast - and get them to cast their vote as well.

Putting the show together is a lot of work and the great response from our fellow fans makes it all worth it. So, thanks again. But, as my favorite Princess once said: "It's not over yet."

Reaction score
Re: Support The Force-Cast And Vote At Podcast All

Thanks Mick! C'mon folks... don't let up. If you have e-mail addresses... uh, now is the time.
Vote, vote, vote!

Reaction score

"The Senate will never vote to approve the use of clones"---Bail Organa AOTC.

However, I wonder if they will vote for the Force-Cast on Podcast Alley!? Imagine what a few hundred thousand star system delegates could do for the Force-Cast ranking?

Mick C.

Reaction score

I wanted to check in and let you guys know I voted again on Podcast Alley using my other email address. I'll be voting a third time using the wife's email next. Thats what she gets for marrying a Star Wars fan, but she's used to it by now!

Just trying to do my part to keep the Force-Cast moving up the ladder.

Reaction score

No time to let up... we just moved into the #8 spot. Spread the word and get your friends to listen and vote.

Reaction score

Hey Guys,

Got one of my Star Wars buddies on board with the Force-Cast over the weekend.

I've referred him to Podcast Alley to vote for the Force-Cast. Amazingly enough my parents have also cast their vote for the podcast via their personal email addresses. They don't know they voted, but they did!

I'm pulling out all the stops. We're slowly creeping up. The top 5 is very attainable so everyone who reads the forums needs to get out and vote. Show your support. Jason & Pete work hard to give us a lot of info each week, so be sure to show some love for the Force-Cast.

Mick Celli

Reaction score

I voted using both of my e-mail addresses

Love the show!!! Keep up the good work!

Reaction score

You guys are so awesome. I thought this was going to be a tough promotion, but with you guys out there recruiting fans, there is no way we don't make the top ten!!

Thanks for all that you guys do to make the show a success!

Reaction score

Managed to get a 5th vote cast for the show on the Alley. It pays to have multiple email addresses, and to have willing family and friends. Go Force-Cast!

Mick Celli