SuperShadow- the truth

Reaction score
i have a funny quote from super shadow

some fan
Third, is there a specific name for the technique Grievous is using on Utapau, where he advances on Obi-Wan with all light-sabers spinning?

(SuperShadow: It's called Nivit Orgrain. Only four-armed Jedi, Dark Jedi or Sith can use this technique.)

Reaction score
That's pretty good...he's a character...

Frankly, I always loved his site. It took me about 93 seconds to realize that it was phony and written from a sarcastic point of view. I actually can't believe that he has gotten so much grief over it and that a whole bunch of people could fall for it. I still check it out when I get a chance to get a good laugh when I'm getting a little tired of all the real SW news. Call me silly but his fantasy world is funny to me.
I especially like the Lucas interviews...they are completely beyond belief.

Greg

Reaction score
I loved both his site and T-Bones.

SuperShadow's movie storylines were better than the real ones. Lucas shouldve had him on the payroll.Those interviews alone are priceless.

Reaction score
Look at this comment:
Supershadow.com on Wednesday said:
Where can you find vintage Star Wars toys sealed since you’re a Jedi Master? (SuperShadow: Lucas forbids all fans from buying the old toys because he doesn’t make any money from old toys that are resold. Please buy only new Star Wars collectibles.)

Reaction score
I love SuperShadow, any one who get's mad at him or takes him seriously is a certified idiot. He's infuriated many fans and I love him for it!

Reaction score
its annoying as people actually fall for it, the interviews are made up from parts of documentaries and just rubbish hes made up and hes obsessed with salory's

Reaction score
One word for Suttle/SS/Whatever: LOSER.

I went to this clown's site way back in '99 and thought it was the cat's meow. I thought about all the stuff on his site and wondered how he actually got it all.

Little did I know (recently) that this piece of work was gypping the fans.

Taking the fans for a ride is one thing, but preying on them AND taking their money...well, that makes you far less than a LOSER.

Try taking my money and I'll show you what really happens to liars and thieves.

Reaction score
And hehe, I find that Darth Rage was killed by Plo Koon most hilairous. He didn't do his research when they said Obi was first to kill a sith in one thousand years =P

Reaction score
originaldrdoom said:
One word for Suttle/SS/Whatever: LOSER.

I went to this clown's site way back in '99 and thought it was the cat's meow. I thought about all the stuff on his site and wondered how he actually got it all.

Little did I know (recently) that this piece of work was gypping the fans.

Taking the fans for a ride is one thing, but preying on them AND taking their money...well, that makes you far less than a LOSER.

Try taking my money and I'll show you what really happens to liars and thieves.
Taking the fans' money? Please tell me more. I never visit his miserable page, so I didn't know he was actually profitting from lying to Star Wars fans.

Reaction score
DARTHJOSEPH said:
I love SuperShadow, any one who get's mad at him or takes him seriously is a certified idiot. He's infuriated many fans and I love him for it!
Agreed. I for one think that if people take him seriously or get annoyed then the joke is on them. I think this Mickey Suttle guy is playing the stereotype of a 40 year old virgin with this. Lighten up guys and learn to laugh at this and maybe even appreciate the irony in the site.

Reaction score
A year or two ago, a group of hackers (forgot the name) hacked his site and eventually posted his real name, his place of employment & even his parents SS #'s on their website. I guess it got to a point where his answering machine was full of people telling him just how they felt about his fake claims. It was his parents house since he still lives with his parents, but that's not surprising.

Reaction score
He's actually a lawyer named Michael Suttle who owns his own firm. He publishes his website for fun. In my mind, hes an idiot.

Reaction score
Y'know, anyone taken in by the utterly ludicrous crap this guy spews on his site deserves it. Unless you're around twelve or under, then I could see being taken in by it. Otherwise, you really need to get a lawyer and sue your parents and local school district for a woefully pitiful education.

There have been several fake MySpace pages for him, where people feel compelled to write heartfelt "confessions" regarding his "sins." Now, who's the bigger loser in that scenario, huh?

Reaction score
His stuff isn't even well written. It's pure nonsense. The most annoying thing about it is his shameless self promotion via people who have written to him about how their lives have changed because of his site, etc. etc.

Reaction score
did others write that? could well ahve been him,
i think the most shamefull thing is certainly the donating money and the girlfriends

Reaction score
The whole thing is shameful. The invention of a girlfriend, the entire nerdy plot summaries, the choose your own adventure bs, the trailer descriptions for films that haven't even been concieved and the use of Lucas' name is all horrendous. This guy is a pathetic example of a human being.

Reaction score
i read his script for episodes 7-9 lol lol lol
Any fan knows that Anakin Solo and Ben Skywalker werent ever both jedi at the same time. SuperShadow is just dumb.

Reaction score
Why couldn't he make a non [censored] fest website? Why go so lo as to lie? He is a bad representative of Star Wars fandom just plane and simple.

Reaction score
I read his script for indy 5 also. I mean, if it was good writing, at least we could say he knows how to write. But it looks like a 5-year old wrote that. Some say he's just trying to make a joke, but the way he does it, i dont think hes joking.

oh and I brought him up again after 4 years!

Reaction score
I think Supershadow is a talented author! Many of his star wars predictions have turned out to be false but it\'s always a good read.

Reaction score
I wish I had saved his scripts and "updates" from Lucas prior to the release of each prequel. His "inside info" was so wrong it was just sad. Nearly all of his "offical" updates (the ones that turned out to be true) were stolen from theforce.net on a daily basis. And I can't believe anyone still goes to his site looking for anything but a laugh. He doesn't know George Lucas any more than you do.

Reaction score
I enjoyed much of his fanon story telling a dozen times more than Lucas' nonsense..so maybe lucas couldve used a few pointers.

Reaction score
Grak said:
Mike_S said:

PURE GOLD!!
honestly sometimes when i am sad i look at this picture and realize my life isn't so bad
God Damn! What the [censored] is that?? I think that's the most disgusting [censored] I have ever laid my eyes on. What in God's name is a [censored] stealth bomber doing in there???

Reaction score
There's a theory that the website is a joke by Lucasfilm and that's why he's still online. Neither George nor Rick has slammed him, but Pabs has.

"The site, and the person who runs it, have absolutely no relationship with Lucasfilm or George Lucas. The person who runs it has never met nor talked to George Lucas. So-called information, "scoops", and interviews on the site are complete fabrications. Lucasfilm has taken action against the site several times when it has attempted to solicit fans' money under false pretenses."

If I ever meet George, this is one of the questions I will ask him. "Can you officially discredit Supershadow?"

Reaction score
If you met GL don't waste your breath ... ask his something for yourself ! (seriously)

I have met George Lucas once (I was at ROTS premiere as press) ... and although he signed the original hardback SW novel for me my mouth didn't quite work and my question for him was "have you seen much of London?" .... what a waste that was !!!!!!!

If you met him ... ask a question that means something to you ... don't give this unmentionable net freak anymore attention ...

Super who ???

Reaction score
The_Grand_Master said:
I have met George Lucas once (I was at ROTS premiere as press) ... and although he signed the original hardback SW novel for me my mouth didn't quite work and my question for him was "have you seen much of London?" .... what a waste that was !!!!!!!

Didn't he stay in London for every Star Wars Episode's production (only pick-ups for AOTC & ROTS)?
It's not that he's new to seeing London.
Yeah, I'm just messing with ya.

I too would probably end up asking if he's enjoying his stay.