SuperShadow- the truth

Reaction score
zakkattakk said:
What's the deal with this guy? Is everything he claims indeed true?
No, pretty much everything on his site is compiled of lies. He isn't friends with Lucas nor does he get "special access" to the scripts of each film. In fact, IIRC there was some legal trouble before with him and Lucasfilm but it died down. Unfortunately he is a semi-good writer that wastes his time with trying to get viewers to think he's the real thing. I believe Steve Sansweet mentioned him in the most recent (or one of the more recent) Star Wars Insider Mags taking a stab at Supershadow.

Reaction score
I couldnt stop laughing when i read what George Lucas "says"..."...Boba Fett will kill mace windu." or something like that

Reaction score
He's a loser who has no life so he makes up crap about SW & pretends he's GL.

Reaction score
Poohbear14 said:
zakkattakk said:
What's the deal with this guy? Is everything he claims indeed true?
No, pretty much everything on his site is compiled of lies. He isn't friends with Lucas nor does he get "special access" to the scripts of each film. In fact, IIRC there was some legal trouble before with him and Lucasfilm but it died down. Unfortunately he is a semi-good writer that wastes his time with trying to get viewers to think he's the real thing. I believe Steve Sansweet mentioned him in the most recent (or one of the more recent) Star Wars Insider Mags taking a stab at Supershadow.
Does anyone know exactly what Sansweet said. I'm really curious.

Reaction score
these threads are soo funny, simply laughing at him, esspically with the money for the email, and it also said somewhere he had a store that is now sold out of supershadow stuff

Reaction score
Jedi_matt_c said:
these threads are soo funny, simply laughing at him, esspically with the money for the email, and it also said somewhere he had a store that is now sold out of supershadow stuff
His store "sold out" of stuff? Ha, good one!

Good one.

Reaction score
serously it says it at the bottom below the donations bit it says supershadow store in a golden bar the below it, it says something abotu sold otu thanx for overwhelming surport

Reaction score
Jedi_matt_c said:
Yet simply laughing at him provokes him even more.

Reaction score
if he does look at this id be pretty put down if i was him though (not that he doesnt deserve it because he clearly does)

Reaction score
"On 17 May 2006, SuperShadow introduced a PayPal link to his page, stating that Your donation makes you an official member of SuperShadow.com.

He has also recently begun selling merchandise with the site's logo on it. After the first batch of merchandise sold out, a new logo was displayed "Super Shadow Owns George Lucas" for the next group of items. This logo has been removed from the site."
from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supershadow

Reaction score
LOL!Check out his cover for his first movie of his so-called 'Sequel Trilogy':

LMAO!Lamest cover Ive ever seen!There's a freakin' Stealth Fighter Jet in the backround for Christ's sake!People actually believe this stuff?One guy is wearing some type of modified tupperware over his eyes, mixed with a stupid facial expression.Another is some bald geek with a poorly photoshopped piece of PVC pipe as a lightsaber and an equally poorly trimmed mustache.Sounds like a bad episode of South Park.

Reaction score
clonedude101 said:
I couldnt stop laughing when i read what George Lucas "says"..."...Boba Fett will kill mace windu." or something like that
Well that part is somewhat true. The ROTS Artbook IIRC did show a production storyboard of Boba Fett shoot at Mace Windu in front of clonetroopers but was eventually dropped.

Reaction score
Jedi_matt_c said:
must of been a pure lucky guess
Yes but the idea was tossed around everywhere since Episode II, not really a lucky guess. Heck, the photo was shown on starwars.com before Episode III came out!

Reaction score
OMG, that cover is really stupid looking...even the jet fighter...oooh, is that going to be a stealth x-wing or some other piece of [censored] that this guy makes up?

Reaction score
As much as I despise replying to another topic like this, I figure I should add the obligatory comment that hasn't been made yet.

This idiot gets his joy from threads like this and any other press about him. I'm sure when he saw his moniker in the Insider (or every time he sees it up on StarWars.com) he pees a little.

The best way to rid the world of this pathetic loser is to never mention his name again.

Reaction score
Well,well,well.Look here: http://www.myspace.com/thx11384eb

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
To all my friends and fans,
It is time for me to come clean, fess up, and tell the truth about SS and my site Supershadow.com. All of my inside information on Star Wars at my site is fake. I have never met George Lucas. I have never been to Skywalker Ranch. I have had no creative input on Star Wars in any way. The sequel scripts on my site for Star Wars Episode 7, 8, and 9 are fake. I will not be producing the sequels either. All my Documentaries that I have said I made are fake. There are no characters like Nebar Foxis or Darth Rage. I was never in any Star Wars movies. All the George Lucas interviews are fake. I do not score with supermodels. I do not work for Lucasfilm. Basically everything at Supershadow.com is all fake.
Supershadow.com was created to be a joke and anger Star Wars fans. I did not expect it to become so popular or receive such infamy. I kept up my charade for too long, I never expected it to go to the lengths that it did. I have received death threats, obsessed with by several crazed fans, and have been targeted by a radical hate group. I apologize to everyone for creating such a lie, I never wanted it to go this far. I also vehemently apologize to George Lucas, his family, and everyone at Lucasfilm, for lying the way I have.
I hope you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me for my deception. You cannot imagine how it feels to have lied to millions of people, and know that your whole life is pretty much a lie. Again, I'm so sorry.
Sincerely,
Mickey Suttle

[/QUOTE]

Who belives this?

Reaction score

Duuuuude. I'm gonna try to trim my Stach like that!!

Reaction score
MasterGrievous said:
Well,well,well.Look here: http://www.myspace.com/thx11384eb

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
To all my friends and fans,
It is time for me to come clean, fess up, and tell the truth about SS and my site Supershadow.com. All of my inside information on Star Wars at my site is fake. I have never met George Lucas. I have never been to Skywalker Ranch. I have had no creative input on Star Wars in any way. The sequel scripts on my site for Star Wars Episode 7, 8, and 9 are fake. I will not be producing the sequels either. All my Documentaries that I have said I made are fake. There are no characters like Nebar Foxis or Darth Rage. I was never in any Star Wars movies. All the George Lucas interviews are fake. I do not score with supermodels. I do not work for Lucasfilm. Basically everything at Supershadow.com is all fake.
Supershadow.com was created to be a joke and anger Star Wars fans. I did not expect it to become so popular or receive such infamy. I kept up my charade for too long, I never expected it to go to the lengths that it did. I have received death threats, obsessed with by several crazed fans, and have been targeted by a radical hate group. I apologize to everyone for creating such a lie, I never wanted it to go this far. I also vehemently apologize to George Lucas, his family, and everyone at Lucasfilm, for lying the way I have.
I hope you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me for my deception. You cannot imagine how it feels to have lied to millions of people, and know that your whole life is pretty much a lie. Again, I'm so sorry.
Sincerely,
Mickey Suttle
Who belives this?

[/QUOTE]
I dont believe it. If it was the truth his site would be shut down, not still up and running. And about this guy I dont think Ive seen a person this sad with there life that they have to post some male model as there picture, some model as there girlfriend and pretend that they are friends with george lucas. This guy need mental threapy. And about that dvd cover,
wow I dont think ive laughed that good in a wile. From the stealth fighter to the retarded lobot to the sharpie beard wow it was great

Reaction score
just checked to see if it still runnimg, reed the first line and closed the window it down in discust

Episode III, fantastic movie! Loved it, SS. Question: What was the idea behind General Grievous? I saw him take out his FOUR light sabers in the theatre and I said **** out loud. Everyone else gasped. What was the inspiration behind Grievous? Thanks mate - From Sydney, Australia! (SuperShadow: SS came up with a Sith Lord named Darth Rage who used two light sabers at a time one in each hand. Lucas couldn‘t find a way to integrate Rage in the prequel films so he made Rage into a cyborg named General Grievous and made Grievous even cooler by allowing him to swing four light sabers at one time.)
i cant beleive anyone could be that gulable

Reaction score
SS is filling the main page of his website with old updates from after EP3 was released.
It's rumored that one of his 'girlfriends' is sueing him.