Superbowl

Reaction score
A MichScum survey...

Who do you like in the Superbowl? I'm thinking Pats big.

thoughts

Reaction score
Okay, maybe it wasn't big, but they still had control of the game. What the Eagles were thinking with little time left baffles me. Coach Marty must have been in charge. Good grief.

Reaction score
By the way, loved the Burt Rynolds commercial, as well as the dude in the office with chimps. Very nice. GIs coming home in the airport was fantastic.

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice the one commercial (for some charity) it had players collecting things for needy children. One of the players was putting toys in a sack and he happened to put in what looked like one of the Jedi Council 3-packs.

Reaction score
well the game turned basically the way i thought it would. but i didn'tr think the eagles would blow that much time at the end. you're right about coach marty darrin. you should get him on the squares this week

Reaction score
I'll have Marty on the squares Friday. I would have this last friday, but I had a damn sinus cold, and didn't go in. We did do a bunch of calls down to the hotel he was staying at. We had him complaining about his room and needing extra rooms. The stuff we couldn't air was the best. I had him booked for an interview with Boston's #1 sports radio station, and we had the Eagles really mad. I called, as Marty, and said that I lost my tickets. The lady in charge was in the loby on her cell looking for me. She was pissed. "Where are you?!! I'm in the damn loby!" Aaaaahh....phone pranks.

Reaction score
SpamWesell said:
I'll have Marty on the squares Friday. I would have this last friday, but I had a damn sinus cold, and didn't go in. We did do a bunch of calls down to the hotel he was staying at. We had him complaining about his room and needing extra rooms. The stuff we couldn't air was the best. I had him booked for an interview with Boston's #1 sports radio station, and we had the Eagles really mad. I called, as Marty, and said that I lost my tickets. The lady in charge was in the loby on her cell looking for me. She was pissed. "Where are you?!! I'm in the damn loby!" Aaaaahh....phone pranks.
that's hilarious. gee i wonder why the eagles were pissed?

Reaction score
Snowbi_Wan said:
Did anyone else notice the one commercial (for some charity) it had players collecting things for needy children. One of the players was putting toys in a sack and he happened to put in what looked like one of the Jedi Council 3-packs.
I noticed that and said something to my wife and she called me a geek.

Reaction score
Moleman said:
Snowbi_Wan said:
I noticed that and said something to my wife and she called me a geek.
That's when I usually say, "Well, you married me."

Reaction score
I'm sure the wives appreciate money going into a hobby like collecting as opposed to the Windsor ballet, gambling, or bars. My wife is very tolerant of the SW stuff. In fact, it makes for easy birthday or christmas gifts. Can't wait to see what she snagged for Saturday (my b day).