Super7 - TMNT Ultimates

GNT

Reaction score
Anyone going to purchase any of the Super7 Ultimates figures? These are based off the original versions just updated and bigger.

Here are the first 2 waves:

Reaction score
I'm on the fence about it. Last year I got into collecting figures from the 2012 show and I have all the cartoon figures Neca has released so far.

I want to get these, but it's difficult to commit to two lines of the same era. These look great. I preordered the Toxie figure, and when I get him in-hand, he'll be my first Super7 figure, so he'll probably sway me one way or the other on this line.

I almost caved when I saw that mutagen man though.

Reaction score
These look amazing but the oversaturation of TMNT figures has me completely turned off for now. If I have the chance to pick any of these up down the road for cheap then I might pick up some secondary characters.

GNT

Reaction score
Seems like the first wave is selling out fast and now goes for crazy amounts (or at least Ralph does)

Reaction score
These are really awesome, but between having the original line, NECA movie figures, NECA cartoon figures, and Super7 Reaction figures, I had to pass on this line.

Reaction score
Seems like the first wave is selling out fast and now goes for crazy amounts (or at least Ralph does)
About a month ago, or whenever wave 3 was announced, I decided I'm gonna cherry pick this line and I couldn't believe that Raph was pretty much gone everywhere. I think I was able to get a restock preorder in through EE.

Reaction score
Buddy of mine has been preordering this and S7's Thundercats ultimates line. The 'pay now and wait 18 months' pre-order turned me off on it. But I've got to admit, having seen the figures (his arrived last Saturday), I'm envious.

Reaction score
I have the Super 7 Toxie from Toxic Crusader a d it's a really awesome figure. I think that was what swayed me on these.

After the last month's Bot con exclusives, coupled with the way my preorders from earlier this year are coming in fast and furious the last 2 or 3 weeks, I kinda like the made to order/pay now preorders.

GNT

Reaction score
Buddy of mine has been preordering this and S7's Thundercats ultimates line. The 'pay now and wait 18 months' pre-order turned me off on it. But I've got to admit, having seen the figures (his arrived last Saturday), I'm envious.
Yeah it's a long wait but these aren't your normal store figures, these figures are made to order, with so many toys to collect I don't mind whowing what I'll get in a years time so gives everyone a chance to save.