Super7 Reaction Star Trek: The Next Generation

Reaction score
Revealed this week is the first wave of TNG figures from Super7's Reaction line.

The first wave consists of: Picard, Data, Worf, Guinan, Wesley and a Borg.

They have confirmed a second wave for later in the year, but haven't yet said who will be in it.

Some unusual choices for the first wave, but I actually think that's cool. I'm delighted they made Guinan and she's the best-looking figure in the bunch.

I more or less stopped collecting Reaction because, as much as I wanted to, I just didn't like the generally terrible look of the figures. I stopped before I finished the TOS wave.

But I recently picked up two of the re-done Back to the Future figures. They really have improved the look of the line overall, which is good.

So these figures are still a bit cartoon-y and still have that lamentable 5POA, but I dig 'em and can't wait until they arrive.

(the card art, however, is awful!)

Reaction score
I'll end up getting these. Guinan and the Borg look good. However, are the torsos/arms short on the Star Fleet body? Something looks off. Are they going for the Playmates weird proportions look? And agreed, the card art is bad. The bigger the property, the worse the cards I've noticed.