Super7 - Masters of the Universe 3.75" Action Figure Collection

Reaction score
Went ahead and ordered Beastman and Merman as I had initially passed on them, but love the quality and look of the two I got.

Yeah, I doubt they're going to do that greyscale non-sense again. I sincerely hope not anyway. Triclops is the only maybe for me on wave 2. I desperately want a flocked Mossman.

Reaction score
It does make mw curious how the Sorceress will turn out. The other look cool though. I am really waiting for painted samples. They need to skip the greyscale stuff though.
Went ahead and ordered Beastman and Merman as I had initially passed on them, but love the quality and look of the two I got.

Yeah, I doubt they're going to do that greyscale non-sense again. I sincerely hope not anyway. Triclops is the only maybe for me on wave 2. I desperately want a flocked Mossman.
They say in the panel the Sorceress wings will be done as a vinyl cape similar to Vaders and Obi-Wans in the vintage Kenner line.
TBH the Sorceress is the one I'm not so sure about but she'll probably turn out fine.

I've no interest in the Greyscale variants either but am happy for them to continue if there are any fans of the Greyscale and it probably helps them maximise profits from the tools so the main coloured line can continue. Knowing Super7's tendency to do variants I suspect they will do the Greyscale variants even if just for some sort of exclusive.

Wave three I'd love to see: Stratos, Kobra Khan, Fisto, Two-Bad but I suspect we'll probably get Teela or Evil Lynin there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
These figures are really cool.

Can anyone who has the fully painted versions tell me if the figures give off a strong plastic smell?

To me, Star Wars figures have never had a strong plasitic smell, but I used to collect the retro The Outer Space Men line from the Four Horsemen, and those figures, especially the translucent figures, gave off a really strong plastic smell that really bothered me to the point that I sold off my entire collection of them.

If possible, I'd love to hear from several people who own these fully painted MOTU from Super7. Basically, do these things stink?

Thanks.

Reaction score
I'm big on taking a deep huff of a new figure when I open them. lol. Which sounds absolutely insane when you type it out like that. I don't recall any particularly strong smell from them. I'll double check after I get home.

Actually I think figures with a lot more rubbery parts tend to have that scent stronger. Mcfarlane statues, Toybiz LOTR, etc.

Reaction score
These figures are really cool.

Can anyone who has the fully painted versions tell me if the figures give off a strong plastic smell?

To me, Star Wars figures have never had a strong plasitic smell, but I used to collect the retro The Outer Space Men line from the Four Horsemen, and those figures, especially the translucent figures, gave off a really strong plastic smell that really bothered me to the point that I sold off my entire collection of them.

If possible, I'd love to hear from several people who own these fully painted MOTU from Super7. Basically, do these things stink?

Thanks.
Remember the original ID4 figures from Trendmasters? The Alien figures reeked.

Reaction score
I just smelled my MOTU figures (<--Quote of the day), I detected no odor whatsoever.

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, guys!

I'm glad they don't seem to have a strong plastic smell. I may buy one or two in the future.