Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Reaction score
Does this look amazing or what! Coming very soon hopefully! Can't wait for a Wave 2 as well.
Oh excellent he comes with the sword of omens. I was concerned he didn't as he wasn't shown with it at Toyfair. Figured they were going to double dip on the sculpt for us to get the sword.

Reaction score
I found it on a Super 7 facebook fan page. The guy who took it said it was in the window of the Super7 store in San Francisco (which was closed at the time apparently).

Reaction score
Ordered the future Marty with hoverboard from the Super7 web store. It's one of their SDCC exclusives. I wasn't too keen on the glow in the dark "$ h!t-Toad Chet" (that's the official name 😂 ) figure from Weird Science.

Reaction score
I will definitely get a regular version of Chet when they release him. I dont care for the GITD. I thought about, but then passed on the Marty with Hoverboard. For one, his accessory appears to have no footpeg for him to easily stand on it, and no "Hover Board" written on it. A minor nitpick, I realize, but it could have been easily done. Second, the packaging is nice, but just way too huge to easily display a carded sample. Just my thoughts.

Reaction score
Papa Nihil might be the first ReAction figure I'll buy in months.

Do we know if he's going to turn up on a regular card? I just wish he didn't have the sunglasses on. Maybe with how much Super 7 loves variants, they'll do a regular version without them where I can ditch the saxophone.

Reaction score
Bought a couple reaction figures. First ones I've purchase since, I think, the second wave of Planet of the Apes came out last year.
Megatron, Splinter, Lion-O, Mumm-Ra and Slithe.

Splinter because he scales well with my 2012 playmates toon turtles. Mumm-Ra and Megatron because I thought a 3.75" retro 80s rogues gallery might display nice; and as much as I chagrined the Transformers reaction figures at first, in hand he's not too bad at all. I got a Snarf pencil topper in with some mixed bags from a flea market, between that and already buying Mumm-Ra, Lion-O was easy to talk myself into (especially since he DOES come with the Sword of Omens which he wasn't pictured with when revealed). Slithe is custom fodder. Expensive, custom fodder.

I had intended on buying Krang as well, even though his face looks kind of weird, Krang figures are hard to pass up. But, in what I'd call a solid fail, Krang is not removable from his walker, he's a sculpted part. So that was an easy pass.

Reaction score
Has anyone else dealt with getting non-mint cards from Super7? I purchased the Comicon exclusive Phantom Starkiller and Draco, and the corner of Phantom is dinged, despite the shipping box being just dinged. I’m 50-50 on opening them to begin with.

Reaction score
I just got my BTTF 2 Marty Reaction figure and it was mostly perfect save for a small ding on the bottom left corner. They put some packing paper, but not in a way such that it wouldn't slide around. Also, there was an enamel pin they through in as a thank you and it also was rattling around in the box.

Reaction score
Looks like Super7 has released the new wave of BTTF2 figures. I'm going for future Doc and a regular carded future Marty.

Reaction score
Papa Nihil ordered during Comic Con At Home finally came today. The free gift they promised was just a tiny pink mummy pin. Meh.

Reaction score
Found a ton of Reaction goodness this morning at FYE:
The new wave of TMNT- April, undercover Don, Space Cadet Raph, Splinter and Krang

The whole wave of Thundercats
Whole wave of the Army of Darkness

Back To The Future 2-Marty, Doc and Griff
I wish we still had FYE's in the area.

Reaction score
All I can say to that is: HOLY. ****!!!!!!

That’s got to be one of the most impressive selections I’ve ever seen in one store!!!

Reaction score
Agreed, awesome availablity! None of the stores I ever go to even comes close to that much stock or selection.

Reaction score
Yeah I am tempted to get the Thundercats myself.
They did a really nice job with the Thundercats. I picked up Slithe, Mumm-Ra and Lion-O (having intended on only picking up Mumm-ra). My one complaint, and its minor, is that the short sword of Omens doesn't fit in the claw shield.

Reaction score
Seems my local Target got in a wave of the BTTF 2 figures. When I saw them only Griff was gone. I guess he is a short packed figure? 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
Saw 2 possible TF Reaction exclusives at Target tonight. Black and White Optimus Prime (I think it was called Fallen Hero Prime) and a Megatron with chrome details. They had about 8 each, on their own pegs, in the Transformers section. 17.99 each. Forgot to snap a pic, sorry. Haven't heard about these yet. Possibly they are being announced at the Oct. 9 Stay-at-home-i-con thing.

Reaction score
Saw 2 possible TF Reaction exclusives at Target tonight. Black and White Optimus Prime (I think it was called Fallen Hero Prime) and a Megatron with chrome details. They had about 8 each, on their own pegs, in the Transformers section. 17.99 each. Forgot to snap a pic, sorry. Haven't heard about these yet. Possibly they are being announced at the Oct. 9 Stay-at-home-i-con thing.
Pics for anyone who has not seen these yet:

Reaction score
Anyone know if FYE, Target, or another store carries the Killer Bootlegs ReAction Figures? I'm thinking about getting a Draco Knuckleduster, I saw it and LOLed, and think its pretty awesome. Not crazy about the $18 pricepoint, but if I can find it at retail, I might buy one.

Reaction score
I think the $18 price point has killed the appeal of this line for me. I had gotten rid of a bunch of reaction figures in the past but now I think I’m going to get rid of a lot more. But at $18 a pop I’m just not gonna continue. Like I have the bttf figures, they cost me $40 at retail, and I even felt $10 was the upper limit but okay fine. Now to get the bttf2 figures it’ll be what, like a $100??? Sorry, just no way. But no matter what I sell off, NO WAY will I sell my goonies!! Now if they finished the goonies at $18 a piece, I wouldn’t even think twice about getting them.

Reaction score
I have to agree. I only got the future Marty and future Doc because I felt they were must haves for me. I would have bought the entire wave if they were more reasonably priced. They're in the 6" figure price range without the size, detail, articulation, and accessories. I guess there's enough die hard vintage collectors that really dig them to keep the series going strong. And that's great, but this series is not for me.

Reaction score
Anyone know if FYE, Target, or another store carries the Killer Bootlegs ReAction Figures? I'm thinking about getting a Draco Knuckleduster, I saw it and LOLed, and think its pretty awesome. Not crazy about the $18 pricepoint, but if I can find it at retail, I might buy one.
You wont find the latest "Stay-at-home-i-con" Killer Bootlegs releases at retail. They are exclusive to Super7. I got a Draco to go with my Grey Ghoul Phantom from last year. I like the coloring and the Kenner-esque "laser sword in arm" gimmick. I also dig the card art, but at this price point I'm picky and not a completist.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, shame they aren't at retail. How much did they charge you in shipping for a single figure? With tax and shipping, I assume its probably around $25 a figure, which is way overboard for what I consider reasonable.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, shame they aren't at retail. How much did they charge you in shipping for a single figure? With tax and shipping, I assume its probably around $25 a figure, which is way overboard for what I consider reasonable.
It was around 5 for just one Reaction figure, so I added another figure and the total shipping was 5.89. These Killer Bootleg figures sell for about 40 on the aftermarket, so even 25 is a good buy, if that helps.

Reaction score
You wont find the latest "Stay-at-home-i-con" Killer Bootlegs releases at retail. They are exclusive to Super7. I got a Draco to go with my Grey Ghoul Phantom from last year. I like the coloring and the Kenner-esque "laser sword in arm" gimmick. I also dig the card art, but at this price point I'm picky and not a completist.
I got the Bounty Hunter. I really like the card back. It reminds me of the Uzay bootleg Star Wars figures.

0A6584F2-8185-4EA5-80D6-CE24A71A6534.jpeg