Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Reaction score
Reaction score
Mr Eckert for sure, had one of the best lines of the movie. Toni and the rest of the Wolverines. The downed pilot, whose name I currently forget. Oooh, you know what would make a great way to display them? Get some generic troop transport toy, toss some Soviet logos on it then cover it in Wolverines graffiti!

Here's my problem with the Red Dawn Reaction figures. I've always loved Red Dawn. But its never been one of those properties that I've been like "I want action figures of that." BUT, the figures DO look awesome. But I haven't seen the movie in a while, so now I'm like "I'm not that into the movie." But now this whole conversation has taken place, so I'm gonna want to watch the movie again, soon. But then I'm definitely going to want the figures. But...

Reaction score
Whenever I see those red cardbacks, I always think of 80s tv series "V". How I'd love 2 pack ReAction figures of them!

Reaction score
Super 7 finally released the ALIENS humans today - they are looking quite great, I just cannot justify $18. I mean, at freaking $15 I'm getting larger figures with loads of accessories in the Ghostbusters Retro line. Granted, I know Hasbro has a ton of overhead and can keep costs down, but I can't help but believe that Brian and Super 7 are extremely greedy. I also love that if you buy all 6 figures you pay the EXACT SAME PRICE! What incentive, guys! lol

So who's buying these? I still have yet to get that Midnight Xeno that I really want. It just sucks they did the whole LV-426 sale that ended on 4/6 THEN released these. FACEPALM - I'd have bought everything had I gotten some kind of deal. These prices are crazy for limited accessory 5POA 4" figures.

Reaction score
Super 7 finally released the ALIENS humans today - they are looking quite great, I just cannot justify $18. I mean, at freaking $15 I'm getting larger figures with loads of accessories in the Ghostbusters Retro line. Granted, I know Hasbro has a ton of overhead and can keep costs down, but I can't help but believe that Brian and Super 7 are extremely greedy. I also love that if you buy all 6 figures you pay the EXACT SAME PRICE! What incentive, guys! lol

So who's buying these? I still have yet to get that Midnight Xeno that I really want. It just sucks they did the whole LV-426 sale that ended on 4/6 THEN released these. FACEPALM - I'd have bought everything had I gotten some kind of deal. These prices are crazy for limited accessory 5POA 4" figures.
I purchased them. I know they are pricey but Brian explains the economics behind the price in his last facebook live Q&A. It was very informative. Yes - they are a small boutique company. Yes, they are expensive. I'll try and support with a few of the series that I like the most. Used to buy them all. Can't do that anymore.

Reaction score
I purchased them. I know they are pricey but Brian explains the economics behind the price in his last facebook live Q&A. It was very informative. Yes - they are a small boutique company. Yes, they are expensive. I'll try and support with a few of the series that I like the most. Used to buy them all. Can't do that anymore.
The irony of all the corporate speak though is that they would make MORE money if they lowered the prices back down to $10-13 on their figures because people would easily buy more of them, probably full waves, as opposed to the $18 literally pricing willing collectors out of the product. He has to realize that CANNOT sustain, especially in our current times and market. They have to offer some kind of sales and incentives, which are often jokes at Super 7. It's like $4 off of a $100 or something like that. I very much appreciate the company for what it aims to do and the types of products they put out, but it's time that fans speak to them objectively about their prices and set them straight. It's ludicrous

Reaction score
Agreed. Several lines I'm interested but can not justify the cost. They do great work, too bad funko couldn't have worked with them to bring that quality to the line when it was $10 retail.

Reaction score
Thought about flocking the big cat from the jumugi line. Would be great for panthor.

On a side note I hate auto correct

Reaction score
finally caved in an bought the Red Dawn 2 packs. they look great. really hoping Super 7 makes more of the characters from Red Dawn. Would love to get all the Wolverines

Reaction score
Reaction score

Utinniii

Reaction score
Army of Darkness figures finally up for sale. I'm trying really hard to like them and not punish myself too much for passing on the Palisade ones when they first came out.

But I know I'm settling and hate myself for it.

Reaction score
Army of Darkness figures finally up for sale. I'm trying really hard to like them and not punish myself too much for passing on the Palisade ones when they first came out.

But I know I'm settling and hate myself for it.
Yeah y'know the AOD figures and the Aliens figures I've been pretty underwhelmed by. Which is odd because usually the sculpts are fantastic.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Andre the Giant is out. I'm not thrilled with the likeness (as Fezzic) as I hope one day to have The Princess Bride figures.

Reaction score
While quarantined, finally took a photo of my earliest ReAction figures and converted it into a jigsaw puzzle.

Puzzle is 500 pieces, 18"x24" - high quality gloss photo. Lots of fun. Quite an eclectic bunch here. And nice color palette.
That is just simply cool as hell.
I may need to look in to something similar.

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good printable checklist for the Reaction figures? I've found some that look good, but then they're really incomplete, not even having the second series of Nightmare Before Christmas, T2, etc. on them. Looking to catalog my collection and if I can save time printing out a list that would be great!

Reaction score
DarkKnight07 - I made a personal list earlier this year while in quarantine, but had to use various websites.
https://www.coleka.com/en/collector-action-figures/reaction-figures-super7_r2134
This website was the best as it included lots of the con exclusives and chase variants, and it broke down the releases by year, although still incomplete. Also after clicking it a few times, it will force you to create an account in order to continue browsing. It doesnt cost anything and the site is pretty cool for browsing other figure lines. By the way, I would share my list with you , but unfortunately it is stricty things I either had or wanted, so my list is not complete either. Also when making your list, don't forget the year 2017, which saw releases of Dark Crystal and E.T. figures, was a transition year when Super 7 took sole control of the line in the Fall and Funko dropped out, which is why hardly anything came out. The following year saw the explosion of figures from POTA, MOTU etc.

Reaction score
DarkKnight07 - I made a personal list earlier this year while in quarantine, but had to use various websites.
https://www.coleka.com/en/collector-action-figures/reaction-figures-super7_r2134
This website was the best as it included lots of the con exclusives and chase variants, and it broke down the releases by year, although still incomplete. Also after clicking it a few times, it will force you to create an account in order to continue browsing. It doesnt cost anything and the site is pretty cool for browsing other figure lines. By the way, I would share my list with you , but unfortunately it is stricty things I either had or wanted, so my list is not complete either. Also when making your list, don't forget the year 2017, which saw releases of Dark Crystal and E.T. figures, was a transition year when Super 7 took sole control of the line in the Fall and Funko dropped out, which is why hardly anything came out. The following year saw the explosion of figures from POTA, MOTU etc.
Awesome! Thanks, I'll check that out! I was getting frustrated as there were so many lists I found that looked great but then they'd just stop. For some of the stuff I'm cataloging I'm going to just type out a list as there aren't many for some categories, but for things I have a lot of, a checklist would save a lot of time! I'm kind of thinking of whittling my Reaction figures down though as space is getting tight! But there are definitely some I couldn't possibly get rid of, like the Goonies.