Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Reaction score
Wasn't some company other than Funko or Super7 taking a stab at the Batman tv show figures? I had heard something about it, but nothing in quite a while. I don't know as that I want to start over, but if they make a good joker....
Yep, Mezco 5 points line, which are due for release this summer:

Reaction score
Reaction score
I'm checking regularly for updates on the release of those Fleischer Superman figures.

Reaction score
I was watching Golden Child the other day and started thinking a Reaction line would be cool. They could do the usual 6: Chandler, Kee, little old man, Fu the Monkey Man, Sardo Numspa, and the big dumb Randall Tex Cobb character. Plus do a larger beast pack: the flying Sardo Demon with the Golden Child included since he's too small to be in the carded line. Or if they did the child in the main line they could justify it by including his cage. Just my dumb late night ramblings...nobody is gonna pay $18 dollars for these haha.

"I said I I-I I-I-I-I-I-I...want the knife..." -Chandler Jarrell

Reaction score
I was watching Golden Child the other day and started thinking a Reaction line would be cool. They could do the usual 6: Chandler, Kee, little old man, Fu the Monkey Man, Sardo Numspa, and the big dumb Randall Tex Cobb character. Plus do a larger beast pack: the flying Sardo Demon with the Golden Child included since he's too small to be in the carded line. Or if they did the child in the main line they could justify it by including his cage. Just my dumb late night ramblings...nobody is gonna pay $18 dollars for these haha.

"I said I I-I I-I-I-I-I-I...want the knife..." -Chandler Jarrell
While Reactions might not be in the future, give it time and they will surely make Pops for it. Funko is going to run out of properties eventually. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I actually preordered that ED-209. That's a very interesting set, much like their Ripley, Queen Alien and Power Loader or Bruce the Shark. The bigger ReAction stuff is usually pretty cool. I was also surprised to see that BBTS has lower prices than Super7 themselves, which is slightly irritating. Even with the $4 flat shipping fee, I feel like it's still cheaper to buy multiple items from BBTS.

Reaction score
Coming up:

Army of Darkness ReAction Deadite Scout Figure
Army of Darkness ReAction Pit Witch Figure
Army of Darkness ReAction Evil Ash Figure
Army of Darkness ReAction Two-Headed Ash Figure
Army of Darkness ReAction Medieval Ash Figure
Army of Darkness ReAction Ash Figure

Back to the Future ReAction Marty McFly (Radiation Suit) Figure
Back to the Future Part II ReAction Griff Tannen Figure
Back to the Future Part II ReAction Biff Tannen Figure
Back to the Future ReAction Doc Brown (1950s) Figure
Back to the Future ReAction Doc Brown (1980s) Figure
Back to the Future Part II ReAction Doc Brown (Future) Figure
Back to the Future ReAction Marty McFly (1980s) Figure
Back to the Future ReAction Marty McFly (1950s) Figure
Back to the Future Part II ReAction Marty McFly (Future) Figure

Mars Attacks ReAction Robot Figure
Mars Attacks ReAction Burning Skeleton Human Figure
Mars Attacks ReAction Martian (With Dog) Figure
Mars Attacks ReAction Martian Figure

Peanuts ReAction Beagle Scout Snoopy Figure
Peanuts ReAction Camp Charlie Brown Figure
Peanuts ReAction Camp Linus Figure
Peanuts ReAction Camp Marcie Figure
Peanuts ReAction Camp Peppermint Patty Figure
Peanuts ReAction Mr. Sack Figure
Peanuts ReAction Spike Figure
Peanuts ReAction Marcie Figure
Peanuts ReAction Franklin Figure
Peanuts ReAction Peppermint Patty Figure
Peanuts ReAction Charlie Brown Manager Figure
Peanuts ReAction Snoopy Flying Ace Figure

Red Dawn ReAction Matt Eckert & Col. Ernesto Bella Two-Pack
Red Dawn ReAction Jed Eckert & Erica Mason Two-Pack

TMNT ReAction Casey Jones Figure
TMNT ReAction Foot Solider (Battle Damaged) Figure
TMNT ReAction Samurai Leonardo Figure
TMNT ReAction Sewer Surfer Michelangelo Figure
TMNT ReAction Krang Figure
TMNT ReAction Baxter Stockman Figure
TMNT ReAction Splinter Figure
TMNT ReAction Undercover Donatello Figure
TMNT ReAction Space Cadet Raphael Figure
TMNT ReAction April O'Neil Figure

ThunderCats ReAction Slithe Figure
ThunderCats ReAction Cheetara Figure
ThunderCats ReAction Panthro Figure
ThunderCats ReAction Mumm-Ra Figure
ThunderCats ReAction Jackalman Figure
ThunderCats ReAction Lion-O Figure

Transformers XL ReAction Devastator Figure
Transformers ReAction Reflector Figure
Transformers ReAction Dirge Figure
Transformers ReAction Perceptor Figure
Transformers ReAction Blitzwing Figure
Transformers ReAction Blaster Figure
Transformers ReAction Prowl Figure

MLB Baseball Superstars ReAction Justin Turner (Los Angeles Dodgers) Figure
MLB Baseball Superstars ReAction Madison Bumgarner (San Francisco Giants) Figure
MLB Baseball Superstars ReAction Giancarlo Stanton (New York Yankees) Figure
MLB Baseball Superstars ReAction JD Martinez (Boston Red Sox) Figure
MLB Baseball Superstars ReAction Bryce Harper (Philadelphia Phillies) Figure
MLB Baseball Superstars ReAction Manny Machado (San Diego Padres) Figure
MLB Baseball Superstars ReAction Mike Trout (Los Angeles Angels) Figure
MLB Baseball Superstars ReAction Shohei Ohtani (Los Angeles Angels) Figure
MLB Baseball Superstars ReAction Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (Toronto Blue Jays) Figure
MLB Baseball Superstars ReAction Kris Bryant (Chicago Cubs) Figure

Reaction score
That's a hell of a list and most of which I would have bought years ago, but now at $15-18 each, no thanks. It's a shame. Super7 does amazing work with getting obscure licenses but the cost just doesn't justify it for me anymore.
Yeah and I really don't get the TMNT ReAction stuff. TMNT WAS 5POA essentially, outside of the wrist and elbow swivels, so I just don't get the recreation of those. Those figures are timeless as they are, the 5POA ones a really stupid if you ask me. Where the heck are the new Aliens figures in that list? Didn't know they were doing more BTTF figures, which is cool, I hated the first run though - looked nothing like the actual actors back then. I think they should redo the OG BTTF, but I do love Part II so hopefully these figures look much more the part. I still loathe paying these kinds of ludicrous prices though. I can't understand how they are still in business with $18 5POA figures, cool cards or not. I'm waiting for the inevitable price drops, especially on other sites that distribute them.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to purchasing the 3 3/4" Turtles. I love my old original figures, but I'm a sucker for the reaction figure sale.

Super7 needs to make Peanuts figures based on A Charlie Brown Christmas.

Reaction score
Ooh I'm looking forward to the Mars Attacks burning skeleton figures. I know it sounds sick but I want to recreate the scene where Luke discovers Beru and Owen for my display, and those figures may fit the bill...

Utinniii

Reaction score
Ooh I'm looking forward to the Mars Attacks burning skeleton figures. I know it sounds sick but I want to recreate the scene where Luke discovers Beru and Owen for my display, and those figures may fit the bill...
Papo and Schliche have skeletons, as does Rement (which are smaller which is good for Beru)

Reaction score
That's a hell of a list and most of which I would have bought years ago, but now at $15-18 each, no thanks. It's a shame. Super7 does amazing work with getting obscure licenses but the cost just doesn't justify it for me anymore.
Agreed. It bums me out, BTTF is absolutely one of the properties that I loved getting in the retro style, and would love to get more, especially if this time they can actually have a non-generic cardback, and Red Dawn, would have been all over that. But yeah, $18 for a scaled back, not a lot of detail figure for $18 plus shipping? Can't do it. Now if they finish the Goonies...….

Reaction score
lots of goodies shown at Toy Fair. Super 7 is pulling out all the stops. The BTTF figures looked amazing, can't wait to get those as well as the Evil Dead stuff.

Reaction score
Are the card backs on the bttf figs placeholders or final? The generic card art is terrible compared to an individualized back with the character’s picture. And for that price point that generic look kills it.

Utinniii

Reaction score
The ED AOD, Univerasl Monsters and Munsters look good.
Although, I wish I had gotten the Palaside AOD when they came out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
...but I'm a sucker for the reaction figure sale.
I'm a sucker for ReAction scale too. Just makes collecting and playability easier. They're a nice size. I'm gonna be all over the new Thundercats and Jem figures. Yes - Jem and Pizzazz are coming out this year too - kinda cool.

I've also been collecting MOTU, Teen Wolf, Planet of the Apes and Archie ReAction figures.

Reaction score
It kills me that these are double the price they used to be because 1) I'm loving the card art and expansion the Universal monsters line has and 2) I think I'm gonna need Ripley, Hicks, Newt and Bishop.

Reaction score
Well I was grumbly but ok when the price went from $10 to $15, because the quality difference between the crap funko was churning out and the stuff Super7 makes balanced it out for me. But yeah this extra 3 bucks for figure really pushes alot of their stuff into the 'pass' territory.

Its tricky though... I haven't bought any of the TMNT stuff, doesn't look that great so far. BUT, I'm definitely getting Krang and that Splinter looks awesome... so... probably ought to have a Shredder to stand between them, right? And Mumm-ra's a definite... probably will have to get a Lion-O to go with him... then of course if I have Shredder, Mumm-ra and (already have) Skeletor, I probably should get Megatron and have a nice like 80s villain thing going... etc etc.

So even with the price keeping me from buying whole waves, there's still just enough draw to rope me in. lol.

As great as BTTF2 and Red Dawn and Thundercats look, I've got admit I'm pretty disappointed, sculpt-wise, with the Army of Darkness figures.

Reaction score
I couldn’t find pics of the BTTF figures.
BTTF2 figures, that is. Second to bottom row: