Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Reaction score
I'm not opening mine cause I really like the box art but it appears to be legs and maybe tail for articulation.

Reaction score
found the Lanard Alien Queen today at Walmart.. she rang up for $19.87. looks awesome. can't wait to get home and take some pics of her tonight.
Nice! We should start a thread on those toys specifically, I really want to follow up on how that line is doing without taking away from the purpose of this thread. The Queen looks awesome - any special features?

Reaction score
Nice! We should start a thread on those toys specifically, I really want to follow up on how that line is doing without taking away from the purpose of this thread. The Queen looks awesome - any special features?
I agree that they should have their own dedicated thread so as to not derail the current Super7/Funko thread.

The Alien Queen features 20 points of articulation and a spitting mouth feature that when you push down on the head it opens and spits the second mouth out just like in the movies. The purple coloring is cool and harkens back to the days of the old video game aliens which is a nice touch as well. Its almost as if Lanard pulled these sets directly from the classic video game.

I'd love to see what's in store for Wave 2 of the Alien Collection line. Here's hoping we get better figures that look closer to the Colonial Marines from the movies.

Reaction score
Thank goodness, I was worried that we didn't have enough iterations of the Xenomorph.

It's crazy how severely undersized that Queen is compared to the new Lanard toys version. I own the Queen from the Ripley power-loader set. I think it was an Amazon exclusive. The Queen's tail breaks if you just look at it, apparently. Super 7's QC better be up to task on these new ALIENS figures. Does anyone else think it's super lame that these ALIENS figures have been molded and teased for almost 2 years now and we are finally JUST getting product? I really don't get it...

Reaction score
Between Hiya, Super 7 & Lanyard I am wondering how the distribution toy rights were handled? & how that impacted delays or if the change was because of rights being pulled?

Reaction score
It's crazy how severely undersized that Queen is compared to the new Lanard toys version. I own the Queen from the Ripley power-loader set. I think it was an Amazon exclusive. The Queen's tail breaks if you just look at it, apparently. Super 7's QC better be up to task on these new ALIENS figures. Does anyone else think it's super lame that these ALIENS figures have been molded and teased for almost 2 years now and we are finally JUST getting product? I really don't get it...
S7 is notoriously good at taking their time from announcement to shipping. I've got a buddy with THIRTEEN (13) open Ultimates pre-orders with them. And they take your coin when you place the pre-order too.

Reaction score
S7 is notoriously good at taking their time from announcement to shipping. I've got a buddy with THIRTEEN (13) open Ultimates pre-orders with them. And they take your coin when you place the pre-order too.
Yeah I hate that - it seems very shady to me. Like haha, we got your money, we'll take our good ol' time over here. Meanwhile, years later...."you still want those figures, right?". It leads to VERY poor anticipation when you kill it off with absurd time gaps in showing off molds to distribution. They must really be hanging on by a thread, if they aren't I'm very surprised. They are becoming the new ANOVOS. I heard they were really something as well with their promises....

Reaction score
Oh man, see, Aliens is exactly the kind of property I would love to get in the retro style, but with prices where they're at now, I'm afraid I'll have to pass...or wait a few years and buy someone's collection on ebay!

Reaction score
Picked Battlecat but if Panth-or is still there next time go to FYE I might grab him later. I got both from Super7 directly. They do have the trap door mechanism like the Dewback and the Tauntaun.

Reaction score
Picked Battlecat but if Panth-or is still there next time go to FYE I might grab him later. I got both from Super7 directly. They do have the trap door mechanism like the Dewback and the Tauntaun.
I'd get them quick... Super 7's website is already sold out and with the license getting kiboshed, I bet these don't last too long.

Reaction score
It looks like Super 7 has pulled the Reaction MOTU line from their website! :mad: I was planning on ordering Stinkor and Beastman with the weapons pack. A heads up would have been nice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It looks like Super 7 has pulled the Reaction MOTU from their website! :mad: I was planning on ordering Stinkor and Beastman with the weapons pack. A heads up would have been nice.
That's weird. I wonder if they had a date they were to pull them by? Or maybe they dumped their whole stock to another e-tailer?

Reaction score
received my new Super 7 ALIENS Xenomorphs over the weekend. these guys looks great. great details, still same amount of articulation as with the previous xenomorphs.. my favorite of the 3 is the Alien Warrior Nightfall... it has a very menacing look to it and is posed in an attack

Reaction score
Those do look nice. I do wish Dusk had more of a black wash to him, but I expect that's easily remedied.

Thanks for the pics DA

Utinniii

Reaction score
How do they look side by side with the original versions? Like POTF next to Vintage?

Reaction score
saw the Lanard Alien figures up close - the humans leave a lot to be desired and are super generic looking, but the Xenos themselves and the Queen look awesome. I'm still scratching my head on how these are supposed make tons of a money. Alien was always a very select fan group, even in the 90s when they had action figures. It was always a series too scary for kids, so I cannot understand the appeal here with the bright colors trying to attract kids, I suppose to offset the horror lol? It's a shame they aren't in the real colors like the Super 7 stuff, it's so much value. $10 for a figure 2 pack with some kind of accessory, that is just insane when Super 7 is offering less articulation and single measly figure for $18.

Reaction score
Yesterday, I called the Super 7 store in San Francisco and was able to order MOTU Stinkor and Beastman with the weapons pack, unfortunately it came to around $49 for the two!

Reaction score
Thanks for posting those pics, DarkArtist!

They look like they stand better than the original Alien sculpt, but the Midnight Blue figure LOOKS a little unstable because the feet don't look like they are flat on the surface. Do any of the 3 new Aliens sculpts have trouble standing?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Yesterday, I called the Super 7 store in San Francisco and was able to order MOTU Stinkor and Beastman with the weapons pack, unfortunately it came to around $49 for the two!
It's great that you were able to get them! Stinkor is an awesome figure and so is Beastman.

Reaction score
sorry for taking so long to post comparison pics.. been home sick with my son:

I like that they are at least all unique to one another, I especially like that nightfall one - the blue hues remind me more of the film than anything else. James Cameron was all about this blues in Aliens and T2 and The Abyss (criminally unsung and underrated). Still, $18 good? I don't think so...they have got to make these more appropriately priced and affordable

Utinniii

Reaction score
I think they look better than the originals, but not worth replacing them. If I ever see any cheap, I will get some.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting those pics, DarkArtist!

They look like they stand better than the original Alien sculpt, but the Midnight Blue figure LOOKS a little unstable because the feet don't look like they are flat on the surface. Do any of the 3 new Aliens sculpts have trouble standing?

Thanks.
no trouble standing. i think its a bubble in my photo light box that caused hin to stand the way it did.

Reaction score
Glad to hear that they don't have trouble standing. Thanks, DarkArtist!

I was actually holding off on ordering them because I wanted to make sure they could stand up well.

Reaction score
Wasn't some company other than Funko or Super7 taking a stab at the Batman tv show figures? I had heard something about it, but nothing in quite a while. I don't know as that I want to start over, but if they make a good joker....